How Long Before the New Revolution?

Discussion in 'Activist Polls' started by skip, Nov 14, 2007.

1. Olympic-Bullshitter

Olympic-Bullshitter Banned

2. skip

skip Founder Administrator

If you want answers, why don't you READ THE REST OF THE THREAD BEFORE YOU POST. Stop making an ass out of yourself.

3. themnax

themnax Senior Member

"all of history" "proves" nothing of the sort. that is the right wing lie, one of them, people are being constantly brainwashed with.

nor is currency based economics a default condition of the universe. what coinage do foxes and trees use?

and what is this problem with so called anarchy?

an=abscence of, archy=short for hierarchy, and i've never met any hierarcy nor form of one yet, that wasn't at some point, in direct conflict with reality.

i agree that appearant panaceas and utopias need to be picked appart and examined objectively, but rejecting everything unfamiliar out of hand is the furthest possible thing from doing so.

=^^=
    .../\...

4. earthmother

earthmother senior weirdo

There will ALWAYS be people who are more of leaders and people who will be more of followers. It's the natural order of things. Even wild animals have a "pecking order". So, no matter what happens, it always works that way eventually. But it's just like anything else, it's all in what you DO with the "energy", not that it's wrong in and of itself. A leader or SET of leaders who encouraged folks to think for themselves and just try to help steer folks in positive directions, would be a good thing.

5. eshu

eshu Member

it's already happening, all around us, all along the multiverse, in every new breathe!
    do not miss it dears, it's called "today" ;)

love & light

6. killuminati

killuminati Member

its already started. its more information based right now.

7. freeman08123

freeman08123 Member

the goverment wont stop the fucking war cause they want money but its time to strike back aginst the government and show them how it should be and thats with peace

8. freeman08123

freeman08123 Member

their will be a revolution soon the government wont do shit for peace all they want is more power so their will be a big rally of peace and we will have to pick so remimber peace and unity not war and distruction

9. hairforest

hairforest Member

It is already happening, but it seems to be taking it's toll slowly. Perhaps it will get a bigger uproot next year. I have already communicated with many young people my age and peaceful values seem to be growing on them.

10. myCHAINisGUCCI

myCHAINisGUCCI Member

ron paul is the best chance we got at revolution.

11. WiningWizard

WiningWizard Member

It's on! Right now! Get ready!

"The cities picking up speed.." - Matisyahu

12. XBloodyNailPolishX

XBloodyNailPolishX Forgetful Philosopher

I'm 19... wonder if I'll live to see the revolution?? I hope it won't take that long, but I wonder...

13. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i avoid making predictions to avoid jinxing reality.

i don't believe there are any foregone conclusions, and equally that there is nothing that can't happen or can't happen here.

i'm mean we've already seen so many things that could never happen for the worst already do so, there's certainly no reason just as many things that could never happen for the better can't also.

=^^=
    .../\...

14. moongazer

moongazer Member

it's gotta happen VERY soon, and i think it will when asshole gets out of office.haha.
    seriously-i think it'll happen soon.

15. XBloodyNailPolishX

XBloodyNailPolishX Forgetful Philosopher

I sure do hope so. I had a long talk last night with my bf, and the world, or at least, living in the US, is starting to scare me. Its not the Land of the Free anymore.

16. gardener

gardener Realistic Humanist

It should scare you and from what I gather from members in the United Kingdom/Britain things are worse there than here. It should have been scaring people since 2001. When an televised attack on American soil lead to increasing covert attacks, by those that we supposedly elected to look after our rights and freedoms.

17. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The US is in such a mess now because NO ONE expected ANY leaders to be as evil and money crazy as the present crew.Most everyone knows that the the republic party will lie ,cheat,steal and represent those who have- and not represent working people, who actually bought the crap that we made here. The middle class used to be the strength of this country,but is being dismantled by the upper class in their piggish quest for money.Factories and jobs gone overseas,because no country means anything to these people.They have stolen our rights --sold out their own country and it doesn't mean anything to them.We have been and are seeing the flaws in our form of government even tho I think our constitution is a great document.So now,I think we are at the watershed moment in our history.Again,I will say that no one expected the ruination of this country would be so blatently evident--but here we are.So the consensus seems to be that the parties are exactly the same--but I say- we shall see what we shall see.There obviously needs now to be some radical changes to our constitution or laws passed to right some wrongs.To wit:One person,1 vote.electoral college gone.Paper ballots only.Any type shenanigans=jail time.----If is always said"the people own the airwaves,all points of view from those who seek office will be FREE on our airwaves.--Personal fortunes will be restricted to 5 million dollars.The excess goes toward health care for all citizens except when the excess is proven to be creating living wage jobs.All money to other countries STOPS until such time as the US is not in debt.Re-instate the tariff system,particularly to penalize those who moved their factories to other countries.Legalise all drugs and let people do what they will with them-end the war on drugs that has been so wastefull and will not ever work.$ saved to go in general fund.Convert entire country to solar,wind,ect,and make it happen by a set date in the very near future.(it's going to happen and if polluters have to be dragged kicking and screaming into the future-so be it).--------------------------these are some ideas-I have more.(conservatives may now start critisizing and declaring "it can't happen".All of this can be accomplshed by legislators passing laws.Why can't humans on this earth do ANYTHING we want??We can help other peoples and countries after we are healed and have found a moral compass.We must learn to play fair and quit exploiting other countries resources.Sorry I didn't address you idea,skip--I just think we have a good start with our constitution and need some MAJOR adjustments.

18. skip

Scratcho for President! :)

19. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Are you insane?lol------------

20. skip

Well you've got the closest thing to a platform that I would agree with... so there!