Do girls like titty fucking?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 darkpyro12

darkpyro12

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted November 06 2007 - 09:20 AM

Pretty simple its in the title. Do girls like getting titty-fucked or getting pearl necklaces? Im pretty sure most guys like it/wouldnt mind doing it, but do girls happen to enjoy it?

#2 *Atari*Love*

*Atari*Love*

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted November 06 2007 - 09:25 AM

as with most things it's a matter of personal preferance...
I like it
Posted Image

#3 darkpyro12

darkpyro12

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted November 06 2007 - 09:48 AM

ah thanks for your opinion

#4 Britneyr

Britneyr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted November 06 2007 - 11:24 PM

it does nothing for me

#5 Allonym

Allonym

cheesecake slut

• Members
  • 5,230 posts

Posted November 07 2007 - 05:54 AM

as with most things it's a matter of personal preferance...
I like it

agreed. i love how my guy feels agains tmy skin, breasts or otherwise

the heart is dark but the world is darker

#6 sarh22

sarh22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted November 07 2007 - 05:59 AM

I can live with it or with out it,if it pleases my lover then thats good,luv to watch it cum though.

#7 Jay-Jay

Jay-Jay

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted January 31 2008 - 07:44 AM

titty fucking is ok i guess.
i have never been into it.
i would rather poke some brain or poke some rib.

#8 ACSY

ACSY

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted March 15 2008 - 08:13 AM

I did it only once because boys don't seem too interested into tit-fucking! It felt nice, especially since I have sensitive boobs and it was a real turn on! Unfortunatelly I didn't get anything to eat because he didn't cum at all! I told him to try some more and after 10 more minutes my boobs hurt a lot but he still didn't cum, eventually he would cumm in my pussy..............
Posted Image

#9 pantylesskallie

pantylesskallie

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted March 15 2008 - 06:51 PM

I'll do it if a guy really wants to, but it doesn't really excite me. Actually, I find it quite boring.

#10 lakeoffire

lakeoffire

Live.Laugh.Fuck.

• Members
  • 2,471 posts

Posted March 15 2008 - 06:55 PM

its alright my tits are kinda small though so its kinda difficult

#11 glassdildo

glassdildo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted March 15 2008 - 07:44 PM

My Mrs doesn't get into anything with her tits except a bra. I still enjoy lickin and suckin on 'em though.

My X loved it. I'd plow her tits and she'd lick my cock when it came through each time. She was a nasty little girl.

#12 pushit

pushit

One jive Motha Fucka

• Members
  • 4,791 posts

Posted March 15 2008 - 07:55 PM

I did it only once because boys don't seem too interested into tit-fucking! It felt nice, especially since I have sensitive boobs and it was a real turn on! Unfortunatelly I didn't get anything to eat because he didn't cum at all! I told him to try some more and after 10 more minutes my boobs hurt a lot but he still didn't cum, eventually he would cumm in my pussy..............
Posted Image

If I tit fucked you I can guaranty I'd cum cuz you are HOT.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

‹(•¿•)› legal or not i will never stop ‹(•¿•)›

#13 Natali2006

Natali2006

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted March 17 2008 - 12:01 AM

oh... maybe its nice, but I'm have small tits and boys dont offer me it...

#14 Maximusdong

Maximusdong

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted March 20 2012 - 01:35 PM

I did it only once because boys don't seem too interested into tit-fucking! It felt nice, especially since I have sensitive boobs and it was a real turn on! Unfortunatelly I didn't get anything to eat because he didn't cum at all! I told him to try some more and after 10 more minutes my boobs hurt a lot but he still didn't cum, eventually he would cumm in my pussy............

Posted Image

.Damn Baby!! If your boyfriend don't want to tittyfuck you .. let me know cause I would gladly slap them melons together and plaster that Hot Lil Face of yours!! That kid must be outta his mind..you deserve all you want!!!! lol
M

#15 kairilove

kairilove

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 782 posts

Posted March 20 2012 - 02:54 PM

I like it a lot, especially if he has good enough aim to shoot into my mouth;)

#16 Mr. Man

Mr. Man

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 382 posts

Posted March 21 2012 - 06:03 AM

I like it a lot, especially if he has good enough aim to shoot into my mouth;)

So does titty-fucking feel as good to some women as having their breasts licked or sucked? I often wonder what women get out of it, like if it's pleasurable enough to get them turned on like they do when their breasts are sucked/licked and squeezed.

#17 kairilove

kairilove

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 782 posts

Posted March 21 2012 - 06:57 AM

Well for me it is definitely a turn on, taking him in my mouth and getting him all slippery, then laying back and squeezing my tits around his cock and feeing it slide between, watching it pop up and if he is long enough bending my head down to suck on the tip when he thrusts... yeah, that does it for me. The actual feeling is not as good as someone licking and sucking on my boobs, but I think the erotic factor makes up for it.

#18 shoeless joe

shoeless joe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted March 21 2012 - 08:11 AM

What is a "pearl necklace"?

#19 kairilove

kairilove

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 782 posts

Posted March 21 2012 - 11:25 AM

A guy cumming on your chest and tits, ie a necklace made of delicious little pearls of jizz. ;)

#20 purplevibe85

purplevibe85

• New Members
  • 14 posts

Posted August 03 2012 - 05:40 AM

My tits are really small so if he wants it i'm ok with it but its not exciting at all to have to force them together :/

#21 Unufalready

Unufalready

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted August 03 2012 - 07:50 AM

Yeah I can't imagine it actually feels good or anything (for the girl, or even for the guy really...), but it's definitely a creative/fun kink that every man and most girls would be willing to try.

#22 samanthawriter

samanthawriter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted August 12 2012 - 03:32 AM

It's not a big thing for my husband and me. Well, I am a B cup, not like some of you who are more well endowed. However, I understand that visual is important for guys and my husband and I do enjoy keeping things lively and imaginative, so every once in a while I will sort of push my boobies together with his erection between them so he can do a bit of thrusting. I have to admit, it is kind of fun watching his penis sliding back and forth between my little boobies and he seems to enjoy the view and the action. He almost never cums in that position unless a lot of fooling around has gone on first and he was already on the edge when this titty-fucking began. It is kind of cool watching him cum from that angle and I do not mind ending up with his cum on my throat and face and breasts. Usually, however, the titty-fucking is just a couple minutes of fooling around and then we will change position so that either he is in my vagina or in my mouth.

#23 Mason Grey

Mason Grey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted August 12 2012 - 03:48 AM

i never understood the appeal of it.........
for me it's like...... really?? ?
what the fuck is the appeal?
i am a 30 year old guy. i guess i just like to bang??
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#24 chad1985

chad1985

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted August 12 2012 - 07:01 AM

i never understood the appeal of it.........
for me it's like...... really?? ?
what the fuck is the appeal?
i am a 30 year old guy. i guess i just like to bang??

Titty fucking is quite boring. I have only tried it a couple of times, as it does not do anything either for me or the women I have tried it with.

It's less time that could be spent inside the woman, looking her in the eyes while you fuck!