Sneaky smoke anyone?

Discussion in 'Free School' started by ripple, Nov 2, 2007.

1. ripple

ripple Member

If anybody wants to meet me behind the bike shed after school for a sneaky smoke, let me know.

2. skip

skip Founder Administrator

LOL! I'll meetcha at 4:20, OK? Don't tell anyone that's our own secret time... ;)

3. piscessunlibramoon19

piscessunlibramoon19 Member

And since I'm the good little schoolgirl, I'll just be the look-out so you guys don't get caught.

4. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

ill bring my dea agent.... i mean my pipe!... yes, my pipe....:leaving:

5. Aerie

Aerie Member

Man, you didn't have to sneak a smoke at my high school...we had a smoking area outside the cafeteria and you only needed parental permission to use it. The air vents went into the art room, so our art class got all the inspiration it needed. No one ever went out to see what they were smoking, either. Either that, or no one really cared. It's a far cry from the fascist high schools of today where you can't even eat junk food. Where's all this so-called "freedom" the kids are dying for overseas today? (I did not go to school where I live now)

6. witheredpotato

witheredpotato Member

ok il bring the smoke u bring skins lol,ah free school would be so great,roll up in class

7. moongazer

moongazer Member

i'll bring my bong! whoo! >.<
    i don't think we have to "sneak" the smoke, man....i'm pretty sure the teachers at THIS school are ok with it!