Lesbian Advice

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by Chiana20, Oct 29, 2007.

1. klowee

klowee Member

I'm kind of having a dilemma at work. There's this girl that I really get along with and we have so much in common that its amazing. We hang out a lot outside of work and really enjoy our time together. I'm pretty sure that she is into me but is scared of coming out and saying it...which i think is weird because she is very honest and blunt about everything. She likes to touch me a lot, she always hugs me a lot, and a few times has tried to lick me. But, when we are alone at her house she never sits next to me on the couch. Its like she is scared that if she does something will happen. Her brother is always telling me to be careful because she might try something one me because she is into girls. Yet when she is around other people she likes to talk A LOT about how she wants to have sex with men. I'm really confused as to whether or not she is actually into me or just messing around. I always feel like there is so much tension in between us.

2. blondeee3

blondeee3 Guest

Hi, I am new to the forum. I was wondering if someone could give me some advice. A little background....I have been bi-sexual since high school however I have only been in long relationship with men. I have never had a long term relationship with a woman. My last male relationship was with my ex-husband and for a while now, even while in my marriage I have found myself more attracked to woman. I have found myself wanting a relationship with a woman, not just a sexual one which is what most of them have been. Well...sexual and friendships. I have not interested in a bi-sexual relationship I am interested in a relationship with a woman and only a woman.

So...my question to all is I have no idea how to meet a woman. How do I take that first step? Where do I meet woman? I feel like an idiot asking this but I am confused and have no one else to ask.

Thanks for listening.

3. liluli

liluli Member

I am attracted to butch girls; the women I have been involved with (2) have no guts, no"balls" when it comes to standing up for themselves. Is this typical or just my poor judgement?

4. Spiritfly

Spiritfly Member

It is all so new to me being attracted to women. I like it, but don't want to be a virgin. Fell in love with my first women but some complications, and have not started dating her yet. I have done my research, and have learned some lovemaking techniques that I have not considered. Women are flirting with me. I think it will get easier after my first relationship. It would be nice if the first was the last. As in happily ever after. In any case waiting impatiently. Never thought I would me in a such a hurry to get laid. Learning techniques in advance sure has driven a little wild. Never thought sex with another woman would become so appealing.

5. **groovybaby**

**groovybaby** Guest

I have fallen out of love with my partner of 10 years. I still love her, but I'm not in love with her anymore. The complicated thing is that we have kids. We've already discussed that if we were to break up that I would take the oldest and she would keep the two younger ones. In the event of a break up she would also move across the country to be with her family.
    My dilemma is that I have just recently been in contact with my oldest best friend. We've been friends for over 20 years, but lost contact for about 7. We talk everyday, and have fallen right back into the friendship where we left off. With the exception that we are both lesbians now. I have developed real feelings for my best friend, and she hints that you never know what the future could hold for either one of us.
    I need advice badly. Do I keep trying to make it work with my wife knowing we are not happy, or do I give in to wanting to be happy and try to pursue my best friend?
    :confused:

6. knottygrl

knottygrl Member

My only advice is...always follow your hearts, girls.

7. honeykohmv

honeykohmv Guest

How to handle my emotion is my greatest in need of help... I have my bestfriend... we are in the same bed... i love her... and she knew it... but unfortunately, she loves someone... that is our big boss... our big boss have his own family back in his home country... while my best friend have her own special somene waiting for her in our home country as well... What the bad thing is, i am really got hurt every time i can see that my best friend is always giving a lot of time to our boss and giving all her love to him... which i guess i am much more deserve on that... i am really jealous... and i always do cry everytime that i can see her going to our boss' room and texting him all the time...

I want to write in my face that i need to accept that she treat me as her only best friend, nothing else... :( but how... i need your help... i wanted to forget my feelings towards to her... but i can't... because she is very sweet to me... help please!

8. ladyloveress

ladyloveress Member

me n my bitch love all sorts of dif things. our favs r when she lays on her belly n i lay my v on her ass n hump her like cra-z (which i m about 2 go do) or when she uses her fingers on my v- whoa, baby! we want 2 no if u hav any other ways we can fuck w/o the whole mouth on v thing. we r not comfy w/ that @ all

9. TNK0107

TNK0107 Member

OK, so I need some advice....or guidance in the right direction. Me and my girlfriend have been fighting a lot lately (nothing physical) because of her mother. OK, so I have to start off by saying how cool her mother was when my girlfriend came out to her and told her I was her girlfriend. She was so nice, and welcomed me into her family with open arms. But, I came to realize that my girlfriends mother was just doing that because she thought that my girlfriend was going through a faze (my girlfriend was married to a man and has a child with him). So anyway, she has been doing everything and anything she can do and say to get me to leave. She is constantly telling me that my girlfriend is a poser lesbian and that I am just wasting my time. She has said countless times that I am taking her daughter away from her, and ruining her grandsons life because he should not be around a lesbian (she is sure I am a lesbian but not her daughter). So, she calls my girlfriend everyday like "Krystal, you have to come out with me" which is fine if it wasn't everyday. She is doing it to make me upset because once upon a time I was always invited places with them. She is a very controlling mother and it makes me mad because I'm like "babe, you are 26 years old. Tell your mom no for once" so she gets pissed at me. Another thing that bothers me is that I cannot put anything on my facebook or myspace without my girlfriend saying "babe, take that down, if my mom sees it she will say something" and all I ever put are my opinions and beliefs. It's like this women has completely taking over my life and dictating every move I make. It would be one thing if her mother was only controlling her but in controlling her, it is affecting me. I do not want to leave my girlfriend, I love her with all of my heart but how can I go on like this? Any advice is much appreciated.

10. TheMistress

TheMistress Senior Member

im starting to feel like same-sex relationships are more difficult than hetero ones.. i mean i look at my straight friends and they seem to do it all so easily. am i totally off base and bitter for saying this, or do other gay women feel the same?

11. femme85

femme85 Guest

I would be willing to listen to anyone that has a question about anything as well!:)

12. lizzy.reyas

lizzy.reyas Member

i just came out to a few of my friends and family...wow, it got around fast. to fast. now i have a problem with girls on my volleyball team asking me why and how. i dont know what to say or do! please help!

13. TheMistress

ask them why or how they are hetero? just make them see the stupidity of their questions.

14. lizzy.reyas

lizzy.reyas Member

thank you mistress. i have asked a few but i just feel alone with it all.

15. YuriKitten

YuriKitten Guest

Well, I know it can be difficult sometimes to feel not-alone when someone online says you're not alone, but...well, you're not alone in it all.

The "You're straight. How and why?" return is a good response to being asked "How and why?"

Another response I've used before is "If you really want to know how, you might be a lesbian, too." followed with a "Why not?" for the why.

Depending on the girl asking, you could also tease with a "If you really want to know how, I can show you. ;)" which can ease tension if it's clearly teasing, but if the girl has any tendency to not recognize teasing as teasing, it can backfire...

16. ellen<3haylee

ellen<3haylee Guest

Hi There.
    I'm very new to this world of girls. I have this girl in mind. I've known her since 3rd grade and now I'm in 9th grade. My girlfriend is coming over on Friday and I want to go slow but then get really hot. I've told her that because I'm sorta new to this to go easy on me. She's the only girl I've been with and I'm the only girl she's been with. I'm just wondering how to be slow then get really hot at night when no one knows. And by the way, I'm only open to her and only her so how do we keep things quiet without waking anyone up. ?
    Thanks.
    Ellen.

17. tigerlily-22

tigerlily-22 Guest

I'm so confused and it's driving me absolutely crazy. I just recently accepted the fact that i'm a lesbian and decided to come out. I fell madly in love with this girl. We've known each other for about a year and each day that goes by i fall harder for her. The story is very long but I'm just going to share the most important parts. her and i hit things off right from the beginning. We had very strong feelings from the very beginning but things were very complicated. She only wanted to be friends. things were very hard for me to hear about all the people she was seeing.. but she always put me first before any of them. She would always remind me that we were just friends. After awhile i couldn't handle my heart breaking anymore... so i told her i couldn't do it anymore with just being friends and i couldn't keep torturing myself... so i told her i couldn't keep talking to her anymore. She broke down and cried, telling me how important i was to her more than anyone else and how she never wants to lose me and that she was in love with me. I didn't want to hurt her like that, so i apologized and promised her i will never leave her again no matter how much it hurt. She only wants to be friends and she makes that obvious everyday. She still sees other people and gets so upset with me if i even think about seeing anyone else. She still puts me first and will stay up talking on the phone for hours even if she doesn't get any sleep for the next day. I don't know what's going on. I ask her what's going on a lot and she only says we're just friends and refuses to say anything more. She says "i love you" a lot and that i'm her's. Can anyone tell me what's going on?

18. TheMistress

tigerlily, this woman is playing a major mind game. why does she only want to be friends?

19. wild-flowers

wild-flowers forever arbitrary

This is actually going to be difficult for me to post. For once I actually am having difficulty posting something when usually I have no problem mindlessly posting the first thing that pops into my mind. I haven't been on the forums in a while.

I'm 20 and I think I might be gay. For awhile i've identified with "bisexual" because I honestly felt like that was what I wanted. I guess now I'm beginning to come to the conclusion that I don't see men that way anymore. If that's at all possible. It's like now that it's a possibility that I just like women men suddenly have lost their appeal. I'm not sure if this is in the long-term or not yet.. I'm an odd one. I guess i'm still figuring everything out.

All I know is that I love women BUT i'm extremely lonely in knowing this. I live in a relatively small city.

This seems like such nonsense to me in a way because men are all I really know. I've never had sex with a woman. I've only kissed women. They do however turn me on INCREDIBLY I just am kind of shy about it.

I honestly don't see men the way I used to and I have no idea how its possible something like this can happen so suddenly. I'm really fricken confused.

20. girl with wings

girl with wings Member

Hey ladies :) just wondering what your take is on Fuck buddies, ie "friends with benefits". I was with my girlfriend for about 6 months and we recently broke up, my choice. So anyway we have decided to remain bed buddies because our sexual chemistry is AMAZING!!! Best sex of my life. I know she is still in love with me. Has anyone had any experiences with fb's, do you think it can work or are we headed for heartbreak and just delaying the inevitable???
    Xxx