Best way to come down?

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by peaceful_son, Oct 23, 2007.

1. overactive imaginati

overactive imaginati Member

i took one a hit of acid last week for the first at night and felt great all day the next day. i took 4 the other day and had an intense trip, but i love how it clarified my thoughts, and i have been feeling great all week. It definetly helped me on my AP tests just because of the new positive perspectives and enhanced ability to make connections it gave me. I didn't have any problems after the trip. I hate how anti drug propaganda gives the impression that the trip results are random. You need to remember that YOU can control the quality of your trip and that will in turn alter how you feel afterwards.

2. MeatWagon499

MeatWagon499 Senior Member

so true. I'll usually stay up all night and hang out the whole next day. I usually fall asleep after wierd/intense trips though.

3. changchongchingy

changchongchingy Member

me and a bunch of buddies all went to bonnaroo together and picked up a couple strips of gel tabs. about a month later we reconvened and all tripped on the remains, on an awesome summer night. the visuals were great (we have some really trippy wallpaper) but what really stood out in my mind was the come down. we sat in a darkened room listening to the grateful dead while playing with crazy light up toys trying to match the lights to the beat of the music. it was a very intense experience combining the music with the visual stimulation of the toys (light jamming with the dead?)...

4. machine69

machine69 Guest

Acid comedown should most definitely leave you drained. However your age or general health will determine how severe the comedown is. Under 25yrs should not be a problem. Over 35 will be. Also depending on how intense your trip was, that may also have an impact on the post-trip experience. Either way the comedown is sooooo much more worth the comedown of some other drugs. Acid is king.

5. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

GET DRUNK. thats what i do, if i dont i wont be able to sleep

6. st. stephen

st. stephen Senior Member

taking more lsd

7. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

I've tried taking acid twice in one day, but the tolerance becomes a major factor.

I'd say weed to keep the trip going a little longer. Or xanax or any benzo if you want to sleep

8. Primal

Primal Member

Relax and unwind, I find cid gives me a muc greater appreciation of my sober self (I am normaly a daily weed smoker, but often won't smoke for a few days after a trip) - I fully enjoy the experience, but once I am down, I am thankful for that fact, I enjoy returning to my familiar comfort zone... Or, if you want to sleep, a couple of valium should hit the spot, feeling tranq'ed up while still tripping is also a very nice experience :sunny:

9. Doctor Porkchop

Doctor Porkchop Member

Usually smoking some weed helps my comedown

10. nig420

nig420 Guest

get drunk hands down its the coolest thing. u become super clearheaded and its like ur mind isnt drunk but ur motor functions are impaired

11. dodgeball

dodgeball Guest

I've just randomly searched "how to come down on acid" and found this thread. tell you the truth this is my first time doing it, but after reading what @ShapeShifter said, i feel a hell of a lot better now. mind is absolutely clear of any thoughts and im just enjoying it now. I did feel a little bit scared because its my first time. but im glad i came across this page. you guys must know im tripping lol but i feel great now.

12. Psillusion

Psillusion Guest

Haha, it's good to hear that your first acid trip ended up being a success. The comedown of my one and only acid trip was almost as amazing as the trip itself.

13. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

well if you DO start to feel a little worn down at the end of your trip...it's normal bro. a lot of it might have to do with all the moving around you did during the 8 or 10 hours you were tripping :)

14. SublymeStylee

SublymeStylee Member

The past few times I've tripped with my friends we've planned it out so we drop in late morning, trip all day outside, then all go to a concert later that night. It actually works out quite well. After tripping all day we go back to our houses, eat and shower, meet up and drink a few beers then head out. I'm usually one to relax for the come down after spending all day tripping but once I did this I found I really enjoyed myself at the concert. Coming down while drinking good beer and listening to live music is an extremely enjoyable way to ease out of the LSD :2thumbsup:

15. WerewolfKanuck

WerewolfKanuck Member

Yes this thread actually made me a lot more comfortable with what I think of lsd, can't wait for my first trip, thanks for the posts guys and @shapeshifter great read dude, love it!

16. Shapeshifter

Shapeshifter Member

I am glad that the post helped somebody. There were so many good posts years ago and I am happy that somebody is actualy searching the old posts instead of just posting a question.

Its shame I don't have much time to write these days, but you guys can always search for my posts, Relayer's, 3xi's, Rygoody and plenty more guys who used to spend so much time here.

I must say that 3-4 years ago the discussions were way better and involved so much feelings and love, insights, while these days its mostly just pure questions on how to do this or that.

Anyway, Peace and Love to every soul!!

17. WerewolfKanuck

WerewolfKanuck Member

Absolutely beautiful post man, seems like you've found it, I can't define it at the moment, but that was an awesome insight, thanks!