How to pass a Saliva Drug test

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Smokinjoe, Oct 21, 2007.

1. Smokinjoe

Smokinjoe Member

whats the best way to pass a saliva drug test? or tips on how to fool it

2. Tommy1The1Cat

Tommy1The1Cat Senior Member

dont smoke for like 3 days. Saliva tests are really shitty and make sure before u go to take it to listerine ur mouth and really brush it. When u stick the test thing in ur mouth try to suck up all the saliva so it doesnt go on the strip try to little little amounts go on it. They really really suck. My buddy smoked the night before he took one and passed. But it is still good to be careful. Good luck, u dont really need it u will pass

3. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

I have no knowledge of saliva tests, but I doubt the post above is accurate.

4. Smokinjoe

Smokinjoe Member

well thanks man i basically think that cpl days will do with the listrine/mouthwash will do it just wanted to get some opinions on it gotta take the test on thurs day or friday for a job for like 12 bucks an hr so i really want the job quit last night so none to day untill after the test wish me luck people and any other things that can help me into foolin it let me know please

5. Smokinjoe

Smokinjoe Member

Yippppppppppppie i passed it

6. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

salvia tests usually only tests up to 3 hrs prior to when you last smoked.

7. Super_Toker87

Super_Toker87 Member

lol I must be really stoned. I swear I thought the title said Salvia test. I was thinking damn they test for Salvia to? what next chocolete?

8. cracker531

cracker531 Member

I agree...I didn't even know they tested for it either!

9. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

they dont.

this thread is for saliva tests not salvia.

10. Smokinjoe

Smokinjoe Member

POTheads

11. Twizz

Twizz Drug Conoisseur

de de de

12. ghosthacker32

ghosthacker32 Member

Hi Guys!!! I have the same problem, I bought some Quick Fix Synthetic urine to pass a drug test at work, I kept in my pocket at work for 12 hours then they told me that they did the Saliva Test and I would have to chew on a test for like 3 minutes then they would send it off, I read online at Wikipedia and other sources that these test are easy to pass, is this really true? I really want to keep my job especially with Chrismas Approaching, I have not smoked in about 24 hours and not sure when I will have to take the test, could be tomorrow could be a few more days if they keep forgetting. Anyone have any other pointers on how to pass these type of tests? If I brush and rinse good with listerine how long will that last? Does this really clean out your saliva or saliva glands? Please Help... And I would like to say this also, I am so upset by this, I remember when The United Sates Of America was a Free country and what people did in there private life was private, Now it seems the Communists and Fascists run the show and consider us all slaves, Because I am a cashier at a store, and Im all ways on time, I work 12 hours somtimes with one 30 break ect... but yet even for my minimum wage job they seem to think that they own me and my genetic info. The Capitalists are actually Terrorists and they are waging war on our Freedoms.
    Please Guys and Girls any good tip would be greatly appreciated. And I will finish with a quote by Jamie Foxx the comedian, " Put down the bombs and pick up the bongs"

p.s. I love this forum, the best thing I have seen since Pot-tv.net

13. Smokinjoe

Smokinjoe Member

yeah man the most it can detect back is 4 days youd probally be good waiting like 2-3 days to be safe i waited i think it was 3 days and i passed and if ya use some non alcoholic mouthwash b4 the test u should be fine

14. ebomb

ebomb Member

ghosthacker shut up... u type crazy bastard

15. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

^ umm can I get a stfu? He cares about his freedoms....something not many of us have anymore.