how do u eyeball a gram?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by microphone222, Oct 18, 2007.

1. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

my bowl holds .3-.4 if i pack it hellaa tight. and i can get almost 10 hits off that bitch.

2. M4N14C42O

M4N14C42O Cannabis Connoisseur

The point of a bowl that only holds one hit is simple.....not everyone likes to get "blasted" every time they smoke. When you have decent enough weed and you just want a quick toke, a nice dug-out&bat work well....even just a one hitter little bowl. The point being, if you have decent enough weed, one hit every now and then will work wonders ;)

Im not paranormal or anything, but i figure i "eyeball" a gram with my eyes ;)

3. M4N14C42O

M4N14C42O Cannabis Connoisseur

Sorry for the double post, and being off topic.....kinda. But my buddy had a hookah that would hold roughly an Oz of smoke. Definately a waste of weed, but made a nice party bowl ;)

4. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

You guess.

5. slybond

slybond Member

ya but im not talking about a dug out or bat, i mean those one hitter slides, one hitter bubblers, ect... im talking about anything bigger than a spoon with a one hitter bowl. who takes one bong rip?

6. slaterr

slaterr Member

ive taken one bong rip
    ive taken one gravity hit
    ive takin one pipe hit
    when you smoke constantly through the day every little while you get more and more stoned for the whole day rather than just one sesh lasting a couple hours
    ive done it when i have nothing to do and i just sit at home smoking little bits at a time

7. slybond

slybond Member

alright well thats the first time iv heard that, then i guess my argument is no longer valid

8. Twizz

Twizz Drug Conoisseur

OKAY IM GONNA ANSWER THIS RIGHT SO LISTEN

Eyeballing a gram is a term. It's just judging by what you see and feel to make sure it's a gram. Things to consider are :

Is it compressed?
    Is it wet?
    Is it sticky?
    Is it stemmy? (stems weight a LOT less than bud, but they're still extra weight.)
    Is it seedy? (seeds add a lot of weight.)

and obviously the size makes a difference.

It's an aquired ability. You just somehow know you can eyeball a gram one day.

You wake up and it just coarses through your veins. You can feel it.

9. mortes

mortes Senior Member

THERE IS NO STANDARD period. Bowls around here are usually about .3, but anywhere else they could be whatever. Pipe size is different than a bowl of weed. I usually give out .3-.4 if someone wants a bowl. However if your area is flooded with fat chunky pipes that load a gram, you'd have to dish out more, but it's whateva.

10. ScrappytheChampa

ScrappytheChampa Member

For the win!

If you aren't comfortable eye balling buy a scale until you are.

11. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

lmao yes the stem weights .10 and the seed weights .05....oo nooo mommy I have so much less pot now!

12. Twizz

Twizz Drug Conoisseur

Uhh dumbass. I'm assuming if you smoke marijuana then you know there is MORE than one stem and more than one seed, and they DO add up.

Fucking idiot.

13. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

hahha I get buds that have only one bud and usually no seeds(Ive had 1 seed in probably past 3 months). Smoke some good shit then you wont have alot of seeds and stems. Fucking Idiot.

14. TheShow

TheShow Senior Member

x2....but ou and i both know the real solution to this kids problem is to get a job so you don't have to worry about being pathetic and purchasing a gram bag. The only thing I purchase by the gram is molly.

15. ScrappytheChampa

ScrappytheChampa Member

That doesn't always work out when you live in a place like Toledo where the majority of everything is dirt weed unless you are willing to make a 45 minute drive. :(

16. TheShow

TheShow Senior Member

I had a buddy living in toledo about 2 years ago, he had no problems getting decent nuggets.

17. ScrappytheChampa

ScrappytheChampa Member

That was two years ago, everyone is getting busted or going back to big cities these days. Last year I could find it, this year its all but dry :(

18. Wilson

Wilson Member

Just because you can't find good bud doesn't mean that there is none. Theres good pot to be had almost anywhere you go.

19. ScrappytheChampa

ScrappytheChampa Member

I never claimed it didn't exist, I'm just saying its really hard to find and when I can find it is few and far between.