Cocaine dealers....

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by toke1234, Oct 18, 2007.

1. kykyzachariah

kykyzachariah Member

So, your worried about having coke in your car so you only carry enough to swallow...but you're not worried about having a gun in your car?

2. Roct

Roct Member

In some states, you can legally carry a loaded gun in your glove box. You don't need a special permit or anything.

3. Trippin' Billies

Trippin' Billies Senior Member

psh... skeet... i bet they think they're getting a gram too?

4. toke1234

toke1234 Member

I can carry a gun legaly, long as I dont have any drugs or large sums of cash around that gun. ;)

And $60. for .8 a gram? Would you please tell me where your from and how much ya'll pay for O's over there?

5. TheShow

TheShow Senior Member

he's clearly from the san fran area. as a 15 year old...seems like he was just 13 last month....you can be sure he's selling shitty ass coke and not getting good deals...

6. toke1234

toke1234 Member

Somethings wrong. $60. for .8?

I sell mine for $50. for a full G, and thats not even cutting it. If I cut it up, I'm selling them for $45. a G thats .8 Coke / .2 cut on my part.

7. TheShow

TheShow Senior Member

No, nothing is wrong with the exception on conceptualization of the drug game. Different markets have different prices just as different qualities have different prices. In st louis at a univ, 60 a g, 170-200 a ball was accepted rates. however, I knew bartenders in the clubs downtown selling it at 100/g. I also new a woman in her late 20s who paid 100/g, but her mail man would deliver it inside her mail box.

Out here, I've paid between 100-120 a ball for the same high quality white I was getting in St louis. It all depends on where you are. So maybe to the high schoolers that he sells to, the going rate is 60 and he shorts them a bit.

8. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

stupidity

9. skullkidnate

skullkidnate ナサニエル

What do most people cut with?

10. DeliPro

DeliPro Member

Selling coke is where the money is at, I knew a kid in high school who bought an 80 thousand dollar car just with money he made from selling coke. He also carried around a tec-9 with him.

11. Xac

Xac Visitor

Coke is such a huge game i can't believe it is being discussed here on HF's. You know IP's and home adresses... so unless your some net nerd i'm sure any Fed that comes across this will be able to find you. Don't think i'm paranoid either because HF's site monitoring has happened before.

But seriously is it worth having an internet record of your drug dealing activities so you can learn how to cut the shit you should already know how to cut?

Seriously unless your a middle man moving from supplier to user you should know this shit inside out.

12. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

if i were to ever deal coke id hire someone to do the dirty work and split the profits. Dealing isn't really my thing. Although when im living on my own im going to use rangerdanger's marijuana growing guide and try to follow it step by step, or something similar and smoke 1/4(or less) of my massive grows and sell the rest for profit. Im going to work reguardless, somwhere.

13. toke1234

toke1234 Member

I honestly could careless if the feds track the ip address. If thats their gig to try and find a local dealer who moves an ounce of coke a day then go ahead. Not to mention I dont have internet in my apartment that I just moved into, so I'm on a computer at the local sandwhich shop haha.

14. lune

lune Senior Member

Even if they wanted your location, theres no (legal) way for them to get it unless you post it or tell another member. These servers are in Europe.

15. Xac

Xac Visitor

Posting about it still seems pretty stupid to me, but operate the way you wanna... no skin off my nose.

16. Xac

Xac Visitor

Yeah but have you used this hipforums account at a previous home adress?

17. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

Selling an ounce a day will get you 10-30 years...so yes that's their 'gig'. They refer to it as a job, I'm sure.

Don't cut your coke. If you have to charge more, then do it. But don't cut your coke.

Don't say, type or refer to the word 'coke' or 'cocaine' any more. If you can't think of a modern term, just go with blow.

Price varies by location. Balls in VA can run 200-275. Balls in SanDieago can run 75-100. It's called supply and demand. Wanna make some money? Find dealers in hard pressed areas to sell to. Your job would be to pick it up and drive it to them. You would do NO work in the town you live in (not shitting in your own backyard is a good thing).

And lastly, I think your full of S and I don't believe a word of this crap. of course, I've been wrong before.

18. kykyzachariah

kykyzachariah Member

I wish everyone would just forget about this kid and stop wasting their time replying to his posts.

19. Shamanic Steve

Shamanic Steve Member

.....This sentence.... I dunno...

Meh.

20. Trippin' Billies

Trippin' Billies Senior Member

this kids a fuckin joke