xAnAx: Snorting or swallowing?

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by JahRed24, Oct 13, 2007.

1. JahRed24

JahRed24 Member

Hey do u guys think xanax works when snorted?? like honestly cuz ive snorted it A LOT and never got much of any effects, if any, when snorted.. So ill have to say the best route of administration for xanax is to simply swallow it...now if u wanna get a buzz/high off xanax then just do the obvious; TAKE MORE..but no your limit and if u mix benzo's with opiates BE VERY careful and no ur limits and both drugs extensivly! Because xanax + OC mixed can kill u very easily if ur opiate naive or just take too much...ight

2. sheerwackiness

sheerwackiness Member

I've heard of folks crunching them up with their teeth then holding them under their tongues for a few minutes with a mouth full of beer. Then they proceeded to post on websites, all sort of nonsense! proceed w/ caution, and yes, more caution when mixing w/ opiates or opioids. @

-edited for splelling ehrror.

3. stuck in reverse

stuck in reverse Member

Blowing xanex is definately more intense than just popping it.

4. JahRed24

JahRed24 Member

yeah ive tried it many ...many and many of times in an attempt to get a "better feeling" but to no avail...i think xanax is best taken oral...i dunno ive heard others agree with me and others disagree saying "u can snort xanax!" but it just doesn't do it for me

5. Daedalus

Daedalus Member

I always just eat them. I think the whole snorting evry pill you find is just a teenager thing for the most part. Most of my friends grew out of that by the time they turned 18.

Dont get me wrong a diluadid or something makes it up my nose every once in a while but as for perks, vikes, xanax etc. fuck that, it fucks up your nose too much in the long run . . .

6. Icktongo1

Icktongo1 Senior Member

I've sorted a few xanax, but the only time I got more intense effects then normal it was weird. I got more fucked up by .5mg up the nose then 2mg in my stomach one night... I've snorted 3mg of xanax once and the .5 of it that one time did more to me. Dunno why.

7. LightBred

LightBred Member

The filler will not dissolve and it doesn't give much of a feeling at all. Its very bad on the nasal cavity and can be dangerous. Disolv them under your tongue if you want them to work fast, it's what alot of people with panic attacks and such from depression and other disorders have to do when they're freakin..

8. Icktongo1

Icktongo1 Senior Member

eww... Thoughs things taste so nasty.. The first time me and my friend did xanax we chewed them up and swollowed... Will they really work by dissolving them under your tounge?

9. AreYouExperienced

AreYouExperienced American Victim

Snorting xanax is a good way to decrease the potency of the drug. Benzodiazapines are generally NOT water soluble and not meant for insufflation. You are probably only getting about half of the dose if you're snorting versus eating it.

10. Prea

Prea Member

So, what is the best way to take them? Parachuting maybe? That would end up being a lot of toilet paper though.

11. AreYouExperienced

AreYouExperienced American Victim

Parachuting is the best way to feel the effect of the entire drug hitting you all at once. However, the duration of the high is going to be shorter. This pretty much holds true for all pills.

12. JahRed24

JahRed24 Member

THeres no point to parachute a xanax, they are already INSTANT RELEASE and their super small so crushing them up isn't gonna make any differance...OC's are the only things worth tooting

13. JahRed24

JahRed24 Member

Alright lets just have a quick little poll inside this post!!

:::pOLL:::
    Do you think snorting xanax makes it work faster, or even work at all snorted?

1.) Yes
    2.) No

:::pOLL #2::::
    How do you take your xanax?
    a.) eat
    b.) snort
    c.) crush up and parachute
    d.) crush (or uncrushed) xanax under the tounge (sublingual)
    e.) Other: put it up ur butt, inject, ect...(lol who knows?! im sure someone out there does it like this or at least tried!)

14. daghostwitdamost

daghostwitdamost Guest

why dont you just stick it up ur ass?

15. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

xanax was my drug of choice for a long time. snorting it very strong ans hits almost immedietly. i did both

16. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Eat them shits.

17. IllCanabillyVanilly

IllCanabillyVanilly Senior Member

I chew them. I usually just take a handful of footballs and chew them fuckers.

I will admit that I have sniffed them. Like if I'm with a friend, I'll crush a few and we'll split a few lines. Like one night my one friend wanted some xanax but didn't have any money. I didn't want to front him any because he's a friend I see only once in a great while. So I crushed up about 3 or 4 of the 1 mg footballs and we each did a few lines. Made his night that night and I went home satisfied knowing I did my good deed for the night. Lol.

But if im by myself with xanax, I usually just chew them.

18. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

Nice first post. LMAO

19. I~got~em~4~da~low

I~got~em~4~da~low Member

I think snorting is the best way by far

20. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

not trying to be a dick by assumin shit, but it's probably cuz ur 16 and you're at that age where you'd prolly snort any pill that comes your way.

Im not saying particularly that you are that way, Im just sayin it happens..:rolleyes: