• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1 JahRed24

JahRed24

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 705 posts

Posted October 13 2007 - 02:37 PM

Hey do u guys think xanax works when snorted?? like honestly cuz ive snorted it A LOT and never got much of any effects, if any, when snorted.. So ill have to say the best route of administration for xanax is to simply swallow it...now if u wanna get a buzz/high off xanax then just do the obvious; TAKE MORE..but no your limit and if u mix benzo's with opiates BE VERY careful and no ur limits and both drugs extensivly! Because xanax + OC mixed can kill u very easily if ur opiate naive or just take too much...ight

#2 sheerwackiness

sheerwackiness

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 572 posts

Posted October 14 2007 - 04:37 AM

I've heard of folks crunching them up with their teeth then holding them under their tongues for a few minutes with a mouth full of beer. Then they proceeded to post on websites, all sort of nonsense! proceed w/ caution, and yes, more caution when mixing w/ opiates or opioids. @

-edited for splelling ehrror.

#3 stuck in reverse

stuck in reverse

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted October 15 2007 - 04:43 PM

Blowing xanex is definately more intense than just popping it.

#4 JahRed24

JahRed24

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 705 posts

Posted October 16 2007 - 06:58 AM

Blowing xanex is definately more intense than just popping it.

yeah ive tried it many ...many and many of times in an attempt to get a "better feeling" but to no avail...i think xanax is best taken oral...i dunno ive heard others agree with me and others disagree saying "u can snort xanax!" but it just doesn't do it for me

#5 Daedalus

Daedalus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 688 posts

Posted October 17 2007 - 05:20 PM

I always just eat them. I think the whole snorting evry pill you find is just a teenager thing for the most part. Most of my friends grew out of that by the time they turned 18.

Dont get me wrong a diluadid or something makes it up my nose every once in a while but as for perks, vikes, xanax etc. fuck that, it fucks up your nose too much in the long run . . .
Posted Image

[font="][font=Verdana][/font] [/font]

#6 Icktongo1

Icktongo1

• PipPip
  • 868 posts

Posted October 19 2007 - 05:22 PM

I've sorted a few xanax, but the only time I got more intense effects then normal it was weird. I got more fucked up by .5mg up the nose then 2mg in my stomach one night... I've snorted 3mg of xanax once and the .5 of it that one time did more to me. Dunno why.

#7 LightBred

LightBred

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted October 20 2007 - 11:46 AM

The filler will not dissolve and it doesn't give much of a feeling at all. Its very bad on the nasal cavity and can be dangerous. Disolv them under your tongue if you want them to work fast, it's what alot of people with panic attacks and such from depression and other disorders have to do when they're freakin..

#8 Icktongo1

Icktongo1

• PipPip
  • 868 posts

Posted October 20 2007 - 12:08 PM

eww... Thoughs things taste so nasty.. The first time me and my friend did xanax we chewed them up and swollowed... Will they really work by dissolving them under your tounge?

#9 AreYouExperienced

AreYouExperienced

American Victim

• Members
  • 1,093 posts

Posted October 20 2007 - 12:24 PM

Snorting xanax is a good way to decrease the potency of the drug. Benzodiazapines are generally NOT water soluble and not meant for insufflation. You are probably only getting about half of the dose if you're snorting versus eating it.

#10 Prea

Prea

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted October 20 2007 - 12:24 PM

So, what is the best way to take them? Parachuting maybe? That would end up being a lot of toilet paper though.

#11 AreYouExperienced

AreYouExperienced

American Victim

• Members
  • 1,093 posts

Posted October 20 2007 - 12:45 PM

Parachuting is the best way to feel the effect of the entire drug hitting you all at once. However, the duration of the high is going to be shorter. This pretty much holds true for all pills.

#12 JahRed24

JahRed24

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 705 posts

Posted October 20 2007 - 07:12 PM

THeres no point to parachute a xanax, they are already INSTANT RELEASE and their super small so crushing them up isn't gonna make any differance...OC's are the only things worth tooting

#13 JahRed24

JahRed24

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 705 posts

Posted October 22 2007 - 02:20 PM

Alright lets just have a quick little poll inside this post!!

:::POLL:::
Do you think snorting xanax makes it work faster, or even work at all snorted?

1.) Yes
2.) No

:::POLL #2::::
How do you take your xanax?
a.) eat
b.) snort
c.) crush up and parachute
d.) crush (or uncrushed) xanax under the tounge (sublingual)
e.) Other: put it up ur butt, inject, ect...(lol who knows?! im sure someone out there does it like this or at least tried!)

#14 daghostwitdamost

daghostwitdamost

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted October 17 2008 - 12:31 AM

Hey do u guys think xanax works when snorted?? like honestly cuz ive snorted it A LOT and never got much of any effects, if any, when snorted.. So ill have to say the best route of administration for xanax is to simply swallow it...now if u wanna get a buzz/high off xanax then just do the obvious; TAKE MORE..but no your limit and if u mix benzo's with opiates BE VERY careful and no ur limits and both drugs extensivly! Because xanax + OC mixed can kill u very easily if ur opiate naive or just take too much...ight

why dont you just stick it up ur ass?

#15 blitz7341

blitz7341

Banned

• Banned
  • 1,921 posts

Posted October 17 2008 - 04:46 AM

xanax was my drug of choice for a long time. snorting it very strong ans hits almost immedietly. i did both

#16 TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner

Georgia Homegrown

• 18,504 posts
  • LocationHell County, GA

Posted October 17 2008 - 08:07 AM

Eat them shits.

tumblr_n98arxiQAs1rk8qkho1_250.gif

I Can Only Build If I Tear The Walls Down
Even If It Breaks Me, I Won't Let It Make Me Frown
I'm Falling, But No Matter How Hard I Hit The Ground.......I'll Still Smile
~Micheal "Eyedea" Larsen~

(RIP cosmoknot, rangerdanger, and Geneity)

#17 IllCanabillyVanilly

IllCanabillyVanilly

• 1,214 posts

Posted October 17 2008 - 11:40 AM

I chew them. I usually just take a handful of footballs and chew them fuckers.

I will admit that I have sniffed them. Like if I'm with a friend, I'll crush a few and we'll split a few lines. Like one night my one friend wanted some xanax but didn't have any money. I didn't want to front him any because he's a friend I see only once in a great while. So I crushed up about 3 or 4 of the 1 mg footballs and we each did a few lines. Made his night that night and I went home satisfied knowing I did my good deed for the night. Lol.

But if im by myself with xanax, I usually just chew them.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#18 salmon4me

salmon4me

• 4,111 posts

Posted October 18 2008 - 02:48 AM

why dont you just stick it up ur ass?

Nice first post. LMAO
*Know the law where you live. Take my advice only if it is legal for you to do so.:piggy:

#19 I~got~em~4~da~low

I~got~em~4~da~low

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted October 19 2008 - 08:22 AM

I think snorting is the best way by far

#20 kil0

kil0

The Rebel

• Members
  • 2,214 posts

Posted October 19 2008 - 08:54 AM

I think snorting is the best way by far

not trying to be a dick by assumin shit, but it's probably cuz ur 16 and you're at that age where you'd prolly snort any pill that comes your way.

Im not saying particularly that you are that way, Im just sayin it happens..:rolleyes:
"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself."
~Leo Tolstoy

Posted Image

#21 TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner

Georgia Homegrown

• 18,504 posts
  • LocationHell County, GA

Posted October 19 2008 - 12:33 PM

not trying to be a dick by assumin shit, but it's probably cuz ur 16 and you're at that age where you'd prolly snort any pill that comes your way.

Im not saying particularly that you are that way, Im just sayin it happens..:rolleyes:

haha His post-count is 16.

tumblr_n98arxiQAs1rk8qkho1_250.gif

I Can Only Build If I Tear The Walls Down
Even If It Breaks Me, I Won't Let It Make Me Frown
I'm Falling, But No Matter How Hard I Hit The Ground.......I'll Still Smile
~Micheal "Eyedea" Larsen~

(RIP cosmoknot, rangerdanger, and Geneity)

#22 kil0

kil0

The Rebel

• Members
  • 2,214 posts

Posted October 19 2008 - 12:34 PM

lmao I thought it was his age hahahaha

but my statement still holds.
"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself."
~Leo Tolstoy

Posted Image

#23 Eagles06

Eagles06

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 417 posts

Posted October 19 2008 - 04:40 PM

yeah ive tried it many ...many and many of times in an attempt to get a "better feeling" but to no avail...i think xanax is best taken oral...i dunno ive heard others agree with me and others disagree saying "u can snort xanax!" but it just doesn't do it for me

Ok... Xanax is an IR(Instant-Release) medication, so no matter how it is taken, you will get all 1mg or 2mg or whatever of that pill all at the same time, unlike say, oxycontin, which is ER(extended-release), and so when we crush and snort it, we get all 80 or whatever mg all at once and is much more intense. Now, snorting or chewing xanax will make it hit you faster and may be a little more intense just at first because it is getting into you bloodstream alot quicker, but for the most part you are better off just swallowing them. Me, myself, I either chew them up or let them delsove under my tounge.

#24 RollAnotherDrewbie

RollAnotherDrewbie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted November 05 2008 - 06:08 PM

the bioavaliability is higher when taken orally, but i also have snorted xanax, and it does work
Spector will lurk
Radar has gathered
Midnight nooses from boxcar cadavears
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#25 does2

does2

• Members
  • 5,578 posts

Posted November 05 2008 - 06:53 PM

BAHA!
I can admit I sniffed anything in site, even cat litter, but that was done by the age of 15...

Is it not common knowledge that BENZO's have a much higher BA orally?
Sheesh, who woulda known the druggies here fucking geniuses??

Also, to you guys who think sniffing xanax makes it hit you harder:
lulz (is that acceptable?)

One time 4 ya mind, one time. :cheers2:
Posted Image

#26 does2

does2

• Members
  • 5,578 posts

Posted November 05 2008 - 06:54 PM

haha His post-count is 16.

Then maybe he should head on over to "Introduce yourself"
Posted Image

#27 HPPD

HPPD

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted January 21 2009 - 08:27 PM

Almost every pill has binders and fillers that are not meant to be digested and used by our body and have to be excreted out. Many people are unaware of this fact. When you swallow a prescribed pill, these binders and filler are expelled out of your body. But, when you crush and snort xanax or any other tablet, you are injecting and fixing these damaging components into your body. It's important to note than xanax has more binders and fillers as compared to other medications.

So snorting xanax will fix these substances directly into your lungs and sinus cavities, thus causing sinus blockages and other serious problems. Recently, in a case a man died and no one knew why, however, everybody suspected overdose. But, everybody was shocked when it turned out to be case of crushing and snorting drugs since a long period. This man created terrible blockages in his lungs causing respiratory depression, which is considered as a normal side effect, but, his body lacked enough Oxygen into his lungs and poor man fell prey to death in his sleep. This case simply warns you from chewing or snorting xanax or any pill as it creates high probability of blood vessel blockages, intestinal blockages and many other serious ailments.

Well, on top of the possible physical damage, it's still ambiguous that snorting xanax pills can be more effective than consuming them orally. It is very much possible that binders and fillers in a tablet could act as a buffer that stops these substances from coming in contact with the mucous membranes until such time as these are blown out if the nose is blown. In this way, less amount of drug might be absorbed if snorted than it is swallowed.

As xanax contain high amount of such substances, it is assumed that there IS DEFINTELY a problem with snorting xanax along with binders and fillers. Moreover, it is better to say that no pill should be snorted until and unless it is prescribed or made to inhale.

#28 Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia

• 1,882 posts

Posted January 22 2009 - 07:45 PM

^I would like some solid proof and research done on the long term damaging effects from snorting pills. Please post your sources if you are going to post information like this.

#29 does2

does2

• Members
  • 5,578 posts

Posted January 22 2009 - 07:48 PM

+2

I would like to see any information found on any long term effects of any ROA (other than IV) pertaining to pharms.
Posted Image

#30 IllCanabillyVanilly

IllCanabillyVanilly

• 1,214 posts

Posted April 01 2009 - 11:25 PM

he didnt call xanax an opiate. he said "if u mix benzo's with opiates BE VERY careful" and "xanax + OC can kill u very easily if ur opiate naive"

he was saying OC is an opiate
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]