can anyone tell me what this means please?

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by headswim, Oct 10, 2007.

1. headswim

headswim Member

Hi,

I had a dream last night that I was playing in an orcestra in front of a lot of people. I was standing in for a classical guitarist, but I didn't tell the conductor that I am not very good a reading music....so it didn't go very well there was a few uncomfortable silences in the middle of everyone playing (I think I was meant to solo ).

Then after that I was at a smashing pumpkis gig that was held in the same place. When thay started to play thay were playing there songs in a similar jazz/orchestral way. Everyone was waiting for them to rock....but they didn't. I was singing along but I was louder than them so had to stop quickly.

Thanks

2. 0817

0817 Member

The only person who can give you the precise meaning of your dreams is yourself. Any 3rd party interpretations may be true for the 3rd party doing the interpretation, but they won't necessarily be true for yourself. Also, don't forget that it's possible to have dreams that don't have any particular meaning, as well as dreams, whose meaning will become known to you at a later point in life.

3. icebergstu

icebergstu Member

Spoken like a true closet homosexual!!!

4. headswim

headswim Member

oh right!

5. greengirl90

greengirl90 Member

I'm certainly no dream expert, but i do find it interesting. I think what your dream could mean is maybe a way you feel about yourself, or yourself in a certain situation. You may feel like you should have done something that you didnt do. for instance being in a relationship, and maybe not speaking up about something that bothered you when you should have, or just failing to be there for someone, or even yourself. and for the 2nd half of the dream you realize that when you mess up it fucks with everone around you as well, and though you wish you could change it and you feel like now you know the words or for a more symbolic twist;the answers, it is too late and you feel outta place because the time for this knowledge has passed, and you are stuck with the knowledge that the damage is done (this is why the band cannot play like they should)... I dunno if this is even close, but i hoped it helped you somewhat.