lsd made with moldy rye bread

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by tokerof420, Oct 7, 2007.

1. tokerof420

tokerof420 Member

i have a friend who had an idea to make acid
    dont know where he learned and cant remember how he explained and making acid can blow up and kill you or you can make it wrong
    true not true??

2. ohdear1492

ohdear1492 Member

moldy rye bread? hm, don't think so..

3. The_Man_On_The_Hill

The_Man_On_The_Hill Member

Extremely Unstable Chemical's
    Ingredient's Being Watched By DEA
    Magnetic Stirring Of Particle's

Unless you are a chemist, buy it off the street...

~PeAcE~

4. texasmade3

texasmade3 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

There is a guy that I work with that has mentioned the rye bread method which iv heard from many other people also.. its some sort of fungus or mold that forms on some sort of rye bread that produces "ergot" which produces similar effects.. But i may be wrong. Anyhow I believe that its way more complicated than just that as you have to add many other chemicals and know your chemistry well to get it right..

5. midnightblue

midnightblue Member

Lol, yeah. It's ergot you need. I have found some before. Actually right next door to me. It grows on grains.

6. entables

entables Member

ergot poisoning=death
    you trip hard.
    then your bodyparts like fall off
    ever hear of st anthonys fire?

ladyinlawnchair likes this.
  7. PlaceboAddikt

PlaceboAddikt Paranoia!

Yeah, ergot is a chemical in LSD. Ever heard that theory about the Salem Witch trials, haha? But.. don't be a dipshit. You can't make acid. Go buy some. It's a fuck of a lot easier, and cheaper.

8. StayLoose1011

StayLoose1011 Senior Member

It's not really "in" LSD but LSD is derived from it and they are related compounds.

Not sure about how to make LSD, but I hear if you eat like two or three pounds of mold, you trip pretty hard (especially if you lick up all of that shit that builds up in the fridge... you know, the sticky, unidentifiable substances in the back)

9. sw0o0sh

sw0o0sh Banned

Yumm always makes a deliciosho snackaria.

10. entables

entables Member

you've tried or am i right to guess a couf bluff?

11. sw0o0sh

sw0o0sh Banned

Yeah I was definitely being sarcastic, haha.

12. The_Man_On_The_Hill

LOL here's your sign....

13. entables

entables Member

i was just curious.
    i do have some skeevy friends that would do stupid shit like that so i had to say something...haah.

14. The_Man_On_The_Hill

Yeah I know what you mean. As far as i'm concerned give me some strawberry jelly and i'll be having a good time :)

15. sw0o0sh

sw0o0sh Banned

Oldschool

16. The_Man_On_The_Hill

Damn Right!! lol

Whatever happened to the OP?? Was it a kid looking for easy ways to make cid or what??

~PeAcE~

17. PlaceboAddikt

PlaceboAddikt Paranoia!

^ I'm thnking so. I wouldn't have called him a dipshit if I thought he was really serious about the chemistry involved in making 'cid.

18. nesta

nesta Banned

no, ergot will not grow on rye bread. ergot is a fungus, but not a mold. it grows on actual plants, and isn't at all likely to show up in your pantry.

[​IMG]

it does contain alkaloids structurally similar to LSD, as do morning glory seeds and hawaiian baby woodrose and a few other species, but unlike these plants, this fungus is also very dangerous and can cause a number of very unpleasant and potentially harmful side effects if taken as is....and as has been mentioned, its possible to die from it.

ergot is not a chemical. ergot is an organism, a living thing, made up of many, many chemicals. part of the ergot is used as precursors in the synthesis of LSD, and ergot is the best source of this. however, ergot is NOT "in" LSD and is NOT a chemical, and while generally assumed to be the BEST source for precursors to LSD, it is by no means the only. just the most economical, as i understand.

i don't mean to offend, but before you call other people dipshits and other insulting names, perhaps you should look up and verify what you're saying..?

nobody is right all the time. there is something to be said for basic courtesy, even online.

19. nesta

nesta Banned

and there is some evidence that a number of historical instances involving mass hysteria and madness have in fact been linked to bread made from rye or other grains used in bread.

MOST of this is just theory and toying around with various possibilities for odd historical events. but definitely not all of it is...it is known to have happened.

20. tokerof420

tokerof420 Member

no i havnt but my friend was trying and i was just wondering if he was being a dumbass like usual