Fentanyl Patch Uses'

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by JahRed24, Oct 6, 2007.

1. JahRed24

JahRed24 Member

What are the best ways to use Fentanyl Patches?
    I hear a lot of people talking about smoking lil drops of the gel on tin-foil (im guessing the same way they smoke H)..well i tried it awhile ago and i think it worked but fentanyl isnt my opiate of choice because it lacks that euphoria i get from oxys

2. bolt

bolt Member

ive got a friend that just puts one on a few hours before a party. he uses it as an "Enhancer".. but thats just him. ive seen someone bite open the little pouch and suck the gunk out... im not too sure about that one.

3. JahRed24

JahRed24 Member

Just strapped on a fresh 75mcg Fentanyl Patch (72hrs).....i get high after about 10 hrs and "im really numb and faded" but at the start of day 2 it started to "wear off" and i took the other patch off tonight and ate what was left, put the squares under my tounge and b/w my gums and cheek. For some reason it didnt get me that high when i cut the two day used fent. patch open for oral use...but there should of been enuff to get me high at least a couple mgs...

oh and i found A bunch of info on taking the gel out of the Fentanyl patch and smear it on a mirror (thin layer) and let it dry (takes about 2hrs.) then after its dried it will be like "dry gel" powder or cystals? (im not sure what it looks like cuz ive never dryed the gel out for smoking/nasal use) and basically the reason for drying out the gel is b/c its supposed to be easier and more potent when u smoke it "dry" and everyone that i've heard from says this to be true, and these are pretty smart people like myself...so i would take it as true....but anyways its 4:53am and i just put this patch on after a hot shower about 10mins ago. sometime around 4 or 5pm tomorrow im gonna take off this patch and smear the gel and dry it all out and see what happens...lol this is crazy, u gotta be very careful when drying your fent. cuz it can cause FAST Overdose if u smoke the dry fentanyl crystals/powder.

4. Daedalus

Daedalus Member

I don't see why this wouldn't work, except for my skepticism about smoking it to begin with. But the drying out the gel sounds about right. Just be very careful with dosage, your dealing with a substance measured in micro grams. It's pretty much impossible to gauge it accurately so use in EXTREMELY small increments.

5. JahRed24

JahRed24 Member

oh yeah man no worries im basically smarter then a pharmaceutical engineer