Photo
- - - - -

Girls w/ hairy nipples, toes, happy trails?

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#1 barefoothippie

barefoothippie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted October 02 2007 - 12:28 PM

I have dated a few girls who had hairy nipples, toes and even happy trails and really didn't think anything of it. But as I get older, I find that nearly everyone I meet of the opposite sex shaves and it's very disappointing :(

So I guess my question is, does anyone else think that completely unshaven women are way hot or am I the odd one?

#2 aeshna5

aeshna5

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted October 03 2007 - 08:58 AM

I have dated a few girls who had hairy nipples, toes and even happy trails and really didn't think anything of it. But as I get older, I find that nearly everyone I meet of the opposite sex shaves and it's very disappointing :(

So I guess my question is, does anyone else think that completely unshaven women are way hot or am I the odd one?

You're not alone- I really love a woman's natural fuzz. I'm happy with it almost anywhere, but yes a happy trail is so sexy. I personally really love the hair on a woman's arms + legs + also pits + pubes that escape from undies really whets my whistle! Sadly finding a natural hairy woman is almost like looking for gold at the end of a rainbow these days!

#3 purple_

purple_

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted November 01 2007 - 04:43 PM

there honestly needs to be more of you guys.

all natural ftw.

#4 ganesha1967

ganesha1967

barefoot bellybearer

• Members
  • 1,198 posts

Posted November 03 2007 - 12:29 AM

I wrote this in a different posting already, but there's no reason why I shouldn't say so again:

Mother Nature doesn't shave either. And She is really beautiful that way. The same goes for women who decide to stay natural. I found women who do so not only gorgeous to look at, but also beautiful and great to be with it when it comes to sense of humor, high self-esteem and a wonderful personality.

~*Ganesha*~
http://www.hipforums...pictureid=70423"Life is chaos, chaos is life! Control is an illusion!"
- Trance Gemini

#5 emma_dillemma

emma_dillemma

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted November 09 2007 - 09:24 PM

:O! there definatly needs to be more of you guys out there, your exceptance is so hard to come by Posted Image what a shame....

Posted Image

#6 90 paces west

90 paces west

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 782 posts

Posted November 10 2007 - 08:41 PM

If I was single...
I'd say get your ass to southern California!
Hahah.

But I shave, wax, and bleach...
Because I am so uncomfortable with my body hair.
Love is a living thing that grows and changes, not a fixed model to be preserved in some perfect form.

Posted Image

#7 logicalway

logicalway

Hip Forums Supporter

•  Supporters
  • 1,063 posts

Posted November 10 2007 - 09:58 PM

Hairy...shaven....ehhh....

I'm more concerned with finding a gal thats just plain cool.
New Jersey....only the strong survive.

#8 FreakerSoup

FreakerSoup

Stranger

• Members
  • 1,389 posts

Posted November 10 2007 - 10:25 PM

I love it. I just wish so many women weren't so afraid of stupid people's reactions to it. Lucky for me, I have a brave girlfriend. But she's iffy on it too.

Everyone is just so trained and conditioned to HATE female body hair, when it's JUST as natural and normal as male body hair, we just have more of it. It's how we're made, in the most basic way, and I think everyone should just embrace that.
PEACE & LOVE.
Posted Image
"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever!"

#9 scarlettchasingroses

scarlettchasingroses

strawberry tart

• Members
  • 8,292 posts

Posted November 10 2007 - 10:35 PM

i haven't shaved anything in almost two years now...i've come to this great acceptance of the way my body was put on this earth, with the ability to grow hair in certain places....

this is who i am....

Posted Image

Our true home is often right around the corner, if we'd only open our eyes — and our ears — to find it. - Peter S. Beagle

#10 *~HoneyKitty~*

*~HoneyKitty~*

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted November 16 2007 - 08:24 PM

I have asked multiple people what they think of it & im never given an answer not just a look. maybe if i showed them my legs theyd give me an answer since ive been wearing jeans cause its chilly out. i like it natural many dont & maybe its the best way to meet the right people just to prove they truly like you for who you are

#11 bongwater89

bongwater89

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted December 02 2007 - 04:34 PM

i just hate shaving.. it leads to ingrown hairs cuts bumps, im just not high maintenance enoiugh for all of that. if a guy doesnt like it... odds are im not gonna care. Lol

#12 Enlil6

Enlil6

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 651 posts

Posted December 02 2007 - 05:13 PM

I tend to prefer unshaven, but it's not a big deal for me. I think a preference for something as unnatural as shaven is a bit strange though.

#13 kklilveggies

kklilveggies

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted December 04 2007 - 09:53 AM

I decided to stop shaving mid-summer. I thought about it, and I decided, this is me. This is my body. This is how it's supposed to look. It must be there for a reason. I did lapse and shave once since then (my socks were irritating my leg hair), but I haven't shaved since then. I got used to it. My boyfriend likes it. And I figure, if you don't like me because I'm hairy, then you don't really like me for the right reasons then. Same reason I don't wear makeup.

#14 yourface

yourface

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted December 04 2007 - 10:29 PM

Girls:
- shave your legs
- keep your junk trim
- ditch the nipple hair
- ditch the mustache
- shave your pits

Dudes
- ditch the beer gut
- ditch the nose hair
- shave your neck, at least
- have two eyebrows, not one

Those are my beauty standards and it's what I find acceptible. Not everyone has to follow it, but it's just as absurd to be pissed at me for having my standards as it would be for me to pissed at you for having yours. Beauty really is in the eye of the beholder.

#15 A Wise Monkey

A Wise Monkey

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted December 10 2007 - 03:01 PM

This is a rather sensitive subject for the sisters here so I'll do my best to treat this delicately.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with your natural body, it's natural shape, it's natural size, natural smells, or it's natural adornments. It is the body you were born with and should feel no shame because of it. Just because society celebrates the waif-thin, hairless, artifice of Hollywood "it" girls doesn't mean you can't throw your own party.

I have had the great pleasure of knowing sisters of all different shapes, sizes, colors, and with a variety of adornments, both natural and artifical. They were all, in my opinion beautiful women.

Keep in mind brothers that even should a woman possess the qualities you find desirable, she may still be highly sensitive and self-conscious about them. Any attention paid, be it positive or negative may stir that sensistivity. Adore the woman, not her parts, you both will be grateful you did.

Respectfully,

Monk

#16 def zeppelin

def zeppelin

All connected

• Members
  • 3,797 posts

Posted December 10 2007 - 07:46 PM

I just vomited a little in my mouth.
"Considering the marvelous complexity of the universe, its... clockwork perfection, its balances of this against that, matter, energy, gravitation, time, dimension - I believe that our existence must be more than either of these philosophies. That what we are goes beyond Euclidean or other practical measuring systems, and that our existence is part of a reality beyond what we understand now as reality."
-Captain Jean-Luc Picard [Where Silence Has Lease]

#17 A Wise Monkey

A Wise Monkey

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted December 11 2007 - 06:49 AM

_

#18 Charise

Charise

Naked to the Cosmos

• Members
  • 1,497 posts

Posted December 11 2007 - 07:30 AM

I'm proud of my hairiness. I've never shaved, and never will.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Back in happier days....

#19 Jinny

Jinny

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted December 11 2007 - 11:45 AM

I am hairy - completely natural...always will be. But Society is a powerful thing, and I have been openly insulted about my arms and legs and as a result will never wear anything short sleeved or short legged. This isn't that I'm ashamed, just that I live in
peace, so why inflame people...when the sleeve and trousers/pants issue isn't a biggie for me.

I do actually Love me... I think I'm great, have loads of friends, get on well with everyone, and am respectful to all...but....I have yet to find a guy, in London UK - who actually will tolerate body hair. London guys are notoriously superficial. Until a guy comes along who will take me for me...then I'll keep walking.

#20 astrobreaux

astrobreaux

"pan"

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted December 11 2007 - 02:20 PM

i prefer them just the way they are made. its more a matter of how she makes me feel when i'm with and without her. from a superficial standpoint, i'd have to go with a hairy chic if given a choice.

#21 WiningWizard

WiningWizard

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted December 11 2007 - 02:40 PM

Anyone with standards based on any specific appearance as 'beautiful' is not possessing their own opinion, but one ingrained into them since childhood by media and society, whether they realize it or not. I myself will tolerate those that have such limited, superficial views, but for them to claim independance of thought, or claim themselves to be in any way 'hippie' they're far decieved. Naturally, we percieve that which is natural as beautiful, not that which is taught and shown to be beautiful. Opinions are opinions and will always be such, but there's a fine line between personal opinion and opinions driven by outside-altered thought processes. All those guys dissing a 'natural' female... what would you think if you met the absolutel girl of your dreams, but she didn't shave, or wasn't up to your code appearance-wise? Would that be another lost love you kick to the side, or would you be willing to change your ideals of beauty? If you'd take the first road, you're severely limiting yourself, and will attract all kind of rediculous relationships and probably never find happiness, if only for the fact your seeking 'outer' happiness, and not 'inner' happiness. Outer happiness is temporary and fleeting. Inner happiness is true happiness, all-pervading, and everlasting. I think most people that have a problem with the appearance or personality of another is only because they're not comfortable initially with themselves. When one has found their true selves and he/she is completely comfortable with what they've found, comfort is found within everything else. It's a balancing act... if you start by trying to find happiness 'without' (which we've been taught since the day of our birth to do), you wind up like the rest... sad and lonely no matter how many friends or how much fame or money you have. If you were one of the folks who'd decide to change your view of beauty for the dream persona you've found (regardless of appearance), then you might as well come to terms with the change as of now, or you're risking shutting out many, many possibilities that could be right before your eyes. Like attracts like, remember that... if you're a picky person, you're going to attract picky people... and two picky people don't neccessarily create a wonderful balance, if you catch my drift. This is why for most, true love is the hardest thing to find, because most just don't know what they're looking for... or aren't willing to be open enough to see what is 'naturally' apparent.

#22 Rigby

Rigby

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted December 13 2007 - 07:47 AM

I do shave, I am embarrassed of the "treasure trail" hairs that grow and my hair is dark. I don't shave EVERYTHING, but I shave most of it!

#23 hiddenpassion

hiddenpassion

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted December 18 2007 - 07:39 AM

Emma, 90 paces, scarlett and all of you who don't shave, I admire your courage. I, for one, love girls with hair on their bodies. The more the merrier. It just turns me on. And their are many guys out ther just like me. More than will admit it.

Its just ashame that in todays society, people are freaks if they don't conform to some superficial standard. You can't be yourself anymore, you have to be some icon.

Its great to hear that there are still women out there who can be THEMSELVES.

#24 Xiaoyan

Xiaoyan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted December 18 2007 - 07:46 AM

I am completely unshaven, as is my daughter. We're proud of our jet-black, perfectly shaped pubic bushes.

My sister-in-law and my close friend are also completely natural. Pubic hair is naturally beautiful, and every woman's is a little unique-why would anyone want to shave it?

#25 WanderingSoul

WanderingSoul

Free

• Members
  • 3,593 posts

Posted December 18 2007 - 07:48 AM

^ To each their own ^

Anyone can escape into sleep, we are all geniuses when we dream, the butcher's the poet's equal there - E. M. Cioran

~
What if you slept? And what if, in your sleep, you dreamed?
And what if, in your dream, you went to heaven
and there plucked an strange and beautiful flower?
And what if, when you awoke, you had the flower in your hand?
Ah, what then? - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

[SIGPIC]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/maria_schex/bn230098.jpg[/SIGPIC]

#26 WanderingSoul

WanderingSoul

Free

• Members
  • 3,593 posts

Posted December 18 2007 - 07:50 AM

Emma, 90 paces, scarlett and all of you who don't shave, I admire your courage. I, for one, love girls with hair on their bodies. The more the merrier. It just turns me on. And their are many guys out ther just like me. More than will admit it.

Its just ashame that in todays society, people are freaks if they don't conform to some superficial standard. You can't be yourself anymore, you have to be some icon.

Its great to hear that there are still women out there who can be THEMSELVES.

Removing some hair does not qualify as not being yourselves, or conforming. Some girls just like it clean or trimmed down there, and some don't. Same for the guys (or girls) that would be fucking them. To each their own!

Anyone can escape into sleep, we are all geniuses when we dream, the butcher's the poet's equal there - E. M. Cioran

~

[SIGPIC]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/maria_schex/bn230098.jpg[/SIGPIC]

#27 hiddenpassion

hiddenpassion

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted December 18 2007 - 03:29 PM

"Removing some hair does not qualify as not being yourselves, or conforming" - yes is does for some people. I know people that shave and even admit that its painful just because they think others will like them better.

Your right in that if you want to shave, by all means do it.

But if you don't want to shave, you shouldn't have to just because society has painted that image.

#28 WanderingSoul

WanderingSoul

Free

• Members
  • 3,593 posts

Posted December 18 2007 - 05:04 PM

But most women do not do it because of peer pressure. You're a male, how would you know?

~

#29 hiddenpassion

hiddenpassion

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted December 18 2007 - 09:44 PM

Well I do believe I said "some" people - not "most" people.

Like I said, if you want to shave do it by all means.

And I would know because I am a 43 year old male who has a wife, sisters, girlfriends and have had female acquaintances for more years than you have lived. This is not a new issue for women. In fact, most women my age trim their pubs so they don't show through the bathing suite in the summer, and shave legs, that would be the lower legs. Some pluck the eyebrows. No one shaved arms or trails or even sideburns. Mustaches sometimes got bleached. I've planted my face between many boobs with peach fuzz in there, or some hair around the nipples. There was always this fear of the hair growing back thicker. The electrolosys fad happened for a while.

And for every one that shaved religiously, there was one who didn't shave the pubes or the legs in the winter because she didn't want to deal with the cuts or whatever. And they knew that nobody would see.

Today they shave arms, thighs, back, toes, fingers.

Some do it because they want to, but SOME do it because they feel they have to.

#30 Sunburst

Sunburst

Fairy

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted December 19 2007 - 02:16 AM

I LOVE armpit hair on women. Unfortunately, I switch back and forth between shaving and forgetting about it, but I usually do my bikini line and my pits, then leave the rest.

I do agree, though, women who don't shave rock my socks ;)

Posted Image
~*You cannot dance like drunken pixies on the beach
there are land mines berried all over the place...*~