Most Important Issue Today?

Discussion in 'Activist Polls' started by skip, Sep 28, 2007.

1. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

The US military is the biggest problem on earth today. They are spread over 180 countries, always intimidating the local people into compliance with the new world order corporate system. In Iraq, the first thing the American military did was to take control of the oil fields and oil ministry. The second thing was to force Iraq to accept American genetic patenting laws. In Viet Nam, the American military burned homes of Vietnamese villagers and put hundreds of civilians in ditches to be shot by US troops, just to force them to accept capitalism. The US military also invaded Panama and installed a new government by force while imprisoning tens of thousands of Panamanians in air plane hangars. After Libya's leader, Gadafi, had refused to sell Libya's oil for American dollars, the US military provided air strikes to help rebels kill him and install a new government. I have really never seen anything good come from the US military, including their torture of civilians at Abu Ghraib prison near Baghdad, Iraq. The USA is golbal problem number one!

1 person likes this.
  2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

That's right, that's why Europe has asked ISIS to fight the problem that is the US army.

3. stormountainman

ISIS is the creation of the USA and Saudi Arabia. 42% of ISIS fighters are from Saudi, 19% from Libya. The USA helped kill Gadafi with air strikes so that ISIS could be formed. ISIS wants a big Caliphate, which is an extension of the un-democratic Saudi government. America likes that, because it provides a stable source of oil. Save for one or two cases, all the rapers and murderers from the US military have got off in American courts. Crimes against humanity don't mean jack in the good ol' US of A. US troops have always enjoyed killing poor, helpless, defenseless women, children, and old people, as they did at Mei Lai in Viet Nam. US troops enjoyed torture of civilians at Abu Ghraib. Most Europeans don't like US troops.

4. Asmodean

Unnuanced to the point of it becoming nonsensical. And no I'm not talking about being PC at all to be clear.

5. stormountainman

I am not attempting to convince you of anything. I just know that in America, Americans say things about Muslims all day long and are unwilling to accept any explanation. Americans want to believe only what they already believe. The US military kills without listening to an explanation, as in the Iraq war, and the invasion of Panama. There is a double standard here, you group all Middle eastern people into one. You have grouped me with ISIS, when I don't like them and am not one of them. I think ISIS works for America. Recently a Saudi prince said that ISIS is all about changing the government in Syria. Change of the government in Syria is a known part of US foreign policy. You seem to want to silence anyone who disagrees with you. This is supposed to be a free speech site; but, there are plenty of contributors on here who act as if they are government minders. In Iraq during the years of occupation, the US military paid newspapers to print positive news about US troops, and they shut down newspapers who didn't go along with the covert American agenda. H. Rap Brown basically said the same thing about free speech in America: The ones in power will attempt to silence you. Free Speech in America is history, thanks to the government minders.

6. Asmodean

You are generalizing so much it is all oversimplificated. That is why I am responding critically or sometimes humorous. I don't care if you want to convince me or not, if I see you posing subjective generalisations as fact I feel like reacting. I have not seriously grouped you with ISIS, I'm sure you understand.

How in earth did you get that idea? Aren't you the one who say ISIS is the creation of the US because they consist partially of Al Quaida members? Where am I grouping middle eastern people into one?

7. Logan 5

Logan 5 Confessed gynephile Lifetime Supporter

Guys, people are people where ever you go. Islam is no different than Christians, Catholics, Mormons, add a denomination. When that denomination becomes a majority in an area they become bullies, live your life to their standards or may you burn in hell. Don't believe me?
    Islam- ISIS, Al Queda, Mujaheedeen.
    Catholics & Protestants- Northern Ireland (hint).
    Baptists & Pentacostals- KKK
    Christians in general- KKK, Aryan Nations, Church of Jesus Christ Christian Identity, The Order, Aryan Brotherhood.

Yeah, like the Muslims really have the racial/religious terrorism gig nailed down flat. LOL!

1 person likes this.
  8. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Thats deep. I was expecting people to be radishes in some parts I travel too

1 person likes this.
  9. Asmodean

It doesn't seem as simple as majorities or even that they're religious groups. We could expand the 'people are people' even further. Is the conflict between northern Ireland christians really ONLY or primarily a religious conflict? What about KKK and their agitation against blacks? And what about ISIS and their war against Iraqi and Syrian government? It's about power, land, influence in the end... all to protecting your own interests against those of others.

10. stormountainman

I don't know where to start with you. It seems you have no measurable understanding of the Middle East. And I don't want to lecture a history lesson. I'll just say that Saudi Arabia today and since 1933 has been a creation of the USA. Its government is a single family that is backed by America. The people in Saudi Arabia are not free to vote for a government. because America does not want a new government there. America is in total control of Saudi Arabia. America is in the same way in total control of Libya. These two places provide the fighter for ISIS. So in conclusion that is one side of the Middle Eastern people, another is the Shia nations, like Iraq, Syria, Iran, and Lebanon. So the Middle Eastern people are not all from a single mind set, or political philosophy.

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Why wasn't Ryan Newman penalized for low ride heights after the race @ Talladega? How do you clear a post race inspection failure?

12. Asmodean

Then don't. I am equally clueless about where you are coming from with such remarks. If you are serious about that quote of me in your post tell me where I go wrong there. Oh yeah, you don't know where to start... how convenient.

If that is a specific response to me: I said (or think) nothing on the contrary. So not sure why you are treating me to that obvious notion.

13. stormountainman

The key concept here is communication, Asmo.

14. themnax

themnax Senior Member

absolutely environment.
    without an environment that facilitates and supports the existence of our own species,
    you know there is nothing else because there simply is no one to be having having or facing any and every other issue.

everything to do with civil and individual rights comes next. the very next second thing.
    and the monkey business of business can take the hindmost, because its not the little green pieces of paper that are unhappy.

but number one has to be environment, simply because without that, there is nothing else.

15. Meliai

Meliai Banned

A few days ago I would have said the environment also

Now? Avoiding a nuclear holocaust started by two idiots sounds good

1 person likes this.
  16. rasta g child

rasta g child flower power

the most important issue is legalizing marijuana