• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 wizarddrew77

wizarddrew77

The Wiz

• Members
  • 4,560 posts

Posted September 23 2007 - 07:14 PM

I just scored a box of these patches and have never done them.
Anyone have any experience with them?
They are even 50 MG and the box says they last three days.
Yes I know taking them with out an Opiate Tolerance can kill you.
The tolerance part is sure not a problem but I'm thinking of popping one of them open and scraping out the Fentanyl.
Any ideas or suggestions?
NOTE: Never do any opiates without checking out all the dangers.
Meaning Dosage etc.
You do not get any second chances if you screw up with this stuff.
Also please stay on topic and spare me the Junkie sermons. This is an Opiate Forum.

Posted Image

"People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."

#2 genius

genius

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted September 23 2007 - 07:42 PM

damn must be nice, yeah u can cut them open and suck the gel out, or u can take the gel out and do it the gangsta junkie way with da spoon. just be careful, assuming u will be. u can also just slap the patch on your arm for the 72 hour deal which feels to me more like taking methadone because of its non rush but more ongoing effect

#3 otb01

otb01

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted September 25 2007 - 03:24 AM

Its 50 micrograms, I'm pretty sure. I heard that you can also take out the gel and smoke it on foil.

#4 Guitar

Guitar

• 1,267 posts

Posted September 25 2007 - 06:04 PM

i wouldn't eat all the gel out of it , 50 mgs is a huge amount, start off with eatin a little

#5 wizarddrew77

wizarddrew77

The Wiz

• Members
  • 4,560 posts

Posted September 27 2007 - 12:30 AM

Its 50 micrograms, I'm pretty sure. I heard that you can also take out the gel and smoke it on foil.

Chase That Dragon...Thanks!

Posted Image

"People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."

#6 otb01

otb01

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted September 27 2007 - 03:46 PM

Be careful thou. Btw, don't expect a heroin high. I haven't done neither fen nor h but I heard that fen has the body high with "no soul"

#7 JahRed24

JahRed24

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 705 posts

Posted September 27 2007 - 09:30 PM

yeah fentanyl makes u body numb but theres no real "euphoria" like with other opiates such as Oxycodone, and heroin.

#8 wizarddrew77

wizarddrew77

The Wiz

• Members
  • 4,560 posts

Posted October 05 2007 - 01:49 PM

Thanks! I wlil take some Morphine with them too.

Posted Image

#9 stacymd23

stacymd23

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted October 15 2007 - 07:16 PM

a

#10 wizarddrew77

wizarddrew77

The Wiz

• Members
  • 4,560 posts

Posted October 17 2007 - 04:45 PM

cut the patch, squeeze gel out and put under tongue! i would recommend only half if first time. if it's generic there will be no gel in it and youwill have to suck on the patch

Thanks!
What i'm trying to figure out is if I can take Contins with it too?
Like use the patches for a constant three day buzz and then take my Contins too. But half my normal doses.

Posted Image

#11 AreYouExperienced

AreYouExperienced

American Victim

• Members
  • 1,093 posts

Posted October 20 2007 - 12:41 PM

What i'm trying to figure out is if I can take Contins with it too?
Like use the patches for a constant three day buzz and then take my Contins too. But half my normal doses.

That should not be a problem but I would suggest taking quarter doses of the MS Contins for the first few rounds. Fentanyl (aka china white) is a strange opiate, it's synthetic analgesic qualities may not quite replicate the morphine high (analagous to the relation between meperidine and loratab), however it has a "sneak-up-on-you" type quality that tends to throw some people off into thinking they're not that fucked up.

Placing a heatpad over the patch is a good way to increase the dispension of the drug. Just remember not to leave it on too long.. if it does get too intense you can always take the patch off and get the rest of gel out manually. And most importantly drink LOTS of fluids during.

#12 evil i 13

evil i 13

• 1,145 posts

Posted October 22 2007 - 10:18 PM

Fentanyl and china white are 2 entirely different things, but anyways be careful with that stuff (fentanyl). I had to be brought back Uma thurman style when i was drinking after eating a 50 patch. If u wear the patch it is a lot like methadone, in that it's like one long ass nod. never tried basing it though. i tend to stay away from that stuff ever since it almost killed me. careful mixing it with oc
Posted Image

One rain turns red dust green with leaves
One raindrop begins the universe
When the raindrop dries worlds come to their end

#13 catnipcatnap

catnipcatnap

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted October 28 2007 - 01:44 AM

My experience with the patch I just used it the way it was supposed to be used and man about 8 or so hrs later I remember the buzz was soo intense i was almost scared and just about took it off. but then it evened out and I had about 2 days af pure bliss LOL:) they seemed to wear off sooner than three days to me. Just be careful cuz remember if you eat the gel you are eating 72 hrs worth of medication which could kill u.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users