Girls- How old when you had your first orgasm?

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by RingsofSaturn, Sep 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keenman

Keenman Senior Member

Ahh-don't worry-it was just a weak attempt at humor. The results of poll show that girls can indeed orgasm that young-no matter what you called it. :)

2. acidtongue

acidtongue Guest

Ah, I get it. You're just envious that you couldn't orgasm that young. :p

3. Keenman

Keenman Senior Member

Big Time

I had to wait another almost 10 yrs. :p

4. KLE

KLE Guest

I was about 19 when I had an ACTUAL orgasm. When I was younger I played around and had, what I now call, mini orgasms.

5. prettyviri

prettyviri Member

I was about 12

6. CandeeVictoria

CandeeVictoria Member

I remember just randomly reaching my first orgasm at 14 years old in the middle of the night. At first I wasn't sure what happened, just that it felt so good and I did it 4 more times that night and woke up the next morning and did it 3 more times. Needless to say, by the end of the day I had over 10 orgasms and was exhausted beyond all belief.

7. EazinAlong

EazinAlong Guest

This is the most clueless post in the thread.

8. freudylove

freudylove Guest

I had my first orgasm when I was 11. It felt very strange, but comforted me. It was a real orgasm, and I was amazed. I tried ever since then, but it was never as good as the first time!

9. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

I was 7 a bitch started early

10. Bassline514

Bassline514 Member

I had a couple of those mini orgasms starting around the age of 10. It felt really good but it wasn't so intense as my first real orgasm, which happened when I was 14. I was in my room upstairs while the rest of the family was watching tv and preparing dinner downstairs when I felt like masterbating, so I did. It was the first time I masterbated out of the shower, maybe that's why it felt different, but that time pleasure got more intense, far beyond what I experienced so far. I couldn't stop and didn't want to at all, it felt great, then after a bit I had these waves of orgasmic energy going from my lower stomach through my whole body, breathed more heavily and gasped as I was cumming HARD for the first time.

11. Keenman

Keenman Senior Member

Is it wrong that I find this very hot?

12. Mei

Mei Member

Why would it be wrong?-I think it's hot, too

13. Keenman

Keenman Senior Member

Well it looks like we are on the same page. :2thumbsup:

14. Bassline514

Bassline514 Member

That makes 3 of us, I don't think it's wrong at all! :D

15. Keenman

Keenman Senior Member

In my head it read like a joke.
    I assume everybody reading it will know I did not really think it was wrong, it was simply very hot. Very Hot!!! :sunny:

16. PigWig

PigWig Member

From what I understand, male and female orgasms can be very similar. You'll feel a strong and highly pleasurable sensation begin to take hold. Before your orgasm starts, this sensation that takes hold gives you roughly four or five seconds to either abort the mission and not come, or to continue on towards the orgasm. Once an orgasm starts, for me as a male, there is no turning back. There is no mistaking an orgasm as you'll feel a dozen contractions which you have no control over, and accompanying each contraction is a very, very strong and pleasurable sensation. The sensation can be so intense, that if say you were standing when you had your first, your knees would probably buckle. There is no mistaking an actual orgasm, although to be fair every woman's body is unique and all o the above could differ slightly for you, depending.

Unless the above (or very close to the above) has happened to a woman, she most probably has not yet had a genuine orgasm.

Edited to add, having said that all women really are very different, the above loosely describes a 'typical' orgasm!

17. King of Zanzabar

King of Zanzabar Member

I have a different take on orgasms: my thought is that up to that point sex is extremely pleasurable, but at the point of climax it's actually too pleasurable, so you have to stop. At least, this would seem to apply to men. I've had girlfriends who scream and convulse and finally explode, then say "stop-stop-stop" until they can recover. In my own case, once I've ejaculated, it takes several minutes before I can let her suck on me again.

18. Bassline514

Bassline514 Member

I gotta have a little break after an orgasm, because my clit is so sensitive it's almost painful if it gets rubbed right after climaxing. It takes a few minutes before getting back into the action.

19. simvast

simvast Member

Clitoral and vaginal are much the same. Without the clitoral glans...NO WOMAN can have an orgasm. There are no similar glans in the vagina. The reason a woman can have a vaginal orgasm is because there is pressure and rubbing on the labia which are intimately attached to the clitoral hood. The orgasms are the same...from the clitoris. In Muslim mutilation cases where the clit is totally removed at a very young age (7-8yrs), these woman are anorgasmic...no orgasm...EVER. Unless the clitoral nerve bundle, usually buried in scar tissue, can be stimulated. Usually that's accomplished experimentally by electric TENS pulses. As long as the spinal chord is intact, the clitoral nerve bundle is functional, it's just getting to it that is the problem.

20. jill29

jill29 Member

I feel like a late bloomer I was 18

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.