Girls- How old when you had your first orgasm?

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by RingsofSaturn, Sep 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alchemyofchloe

alchemyofchloe Member

hi,

my first orgasm was in second grade, so i guess age 6 or 7? it was by accident. i was climbing a pole in the playground to the top and it happened when i was almost at the top (i almost fell off!). it was not direct contact but i realize the contraction of thigh muscles in climbing that caused it to happen. i admit that i enjoyed climbing that pole for a whole brand new set of reasons after that! i didn't know "what" it was at the time, but that it felt amazing, and eventually learned to masturbate probably within the next year or so...

i am doing a tv documentary series on the subject and if any women are open to being interviewed on camera to discuss their first orgasm, please let me know... thanks!

deeeerp and bobmonth like this.
  2. peacechicka1

peacechicka1 Member

3. PokerStroker

PokerStroker Member

If you have your lover fuck you in a manner that stimulates your clit, you can cum during sexual intercourse. Instead of him using his hips to fuck you, have him try using his arms. What I mean by this is have him put his full weight on your body (him on top), with his pubic bone rubbing against where you clit is, and instead of him bucking his hips to penetrate you, have him use his arms to pull himself back and forth by holding onto the headboard of the bed, or the edge of the mattress or whatever. His arms do all the work so he can concentrate on keeping his pubic bone in contact with your clit while he's sliding in and out of you. I've brought women who said they couldn't cum from fucking to screaming orgasms in this manner.

Another way is to do it sort of doggy style, but where you lay flat instead of on your knees. He slides into you from behind and puts his hand underneath you and then rubs your clit while he's fucking you from behind. This also works well if he is on the bottom on his back and you lie on top of him with your back on his stomach and he reaches up and rubs your clit while he does you from behind while on the bottom. You can also stimulate yourself in this position, either with your own hand or with a vibrator.

4. PokerStroker

PokerStroker Member

Please be sure to let us know when and where it will be aired, or be able to be viewed. I know I will want to see that documentary. It's a real turn-on to think of girls being sexual at such an early age, generally much earlier than society is ready or willing to accept girls being sexual.

5. nakedtreehugger

nakedtreehugger craaaaaazy

i think i was around 6... and i was hooked. i did it nearly constantly. the bottle of lotion was my bestest friend for a long time! and it was mainly clitoral, but for me clitoral orgasms set off vaginal orgasms. i just do what feels good. my style of masturbation has changed over the years, but my clit is still my best friend!

6. darkangel

darkangel Member

ok still 43 and counting then, im at t eh stage now whre i feel like just giving up

7. HAP--xO

HAP--xO Member

i was around about 10
    it felt quite strange but i loved it straight off
    ive masturbated since, i dont as much now as i have a boyfriend and hes god damn good at pleasuring me :tongue:

8. MollyBoston

MollyBoston Fluffer

You tell 'em, girl. And my vibrator is my other best friend.

I don't care how good my boyfriend is in bed, I still make time to spend quality time with my two best friends.

9. BLUE-TARD

BLUE-TARD Member

There's a thread 4 this.

10. superpns1

superpns1 Banned

11. AlexKCarpenter

AlexKCarpenter Member

so, they discovered themselves so quickly...

12. greengirl90

greengirl90 Member

had my first orgasm when i was like 11 or 12.. it was amazing. still masturbate and honestly i havent really found a guy that makes me masturbate better than i do myself... except for this one guy... unfortunatly he was a one night stand and i havent seen him since.

13. ArmOutsideIn

ArmOutsideIn Member

Man! I always thought I was weird because I discovered my clit when I was 9 or 10, it was like, my big secret, haha! But yea, I'm with Narc on the whole shower head thing...But I had no idea I was having an orgasm, or that what I was doing was something sexual at all. But I was addicted to it. I tried to keep the masturbation to only once a day but I was pretty bad about that. Then for some reason (probably something to do with my catholic upbringing) I started feeling guilty about it, like I was doing something wrong (when I got a little older and started making the sex connection!) and so I made a vow that I would give it up for God.
    Needless to say, that vow didn't last. Not even a week.

14. ##Angela

##Angela Member

I was 9

15. karinmom

karinmom Member

16. Johanna30

Johanna30 Member

I was 8

17. New2Sex

New2Sex Member

I'm 26 and never had one... I think I'm anorgasmic =(

18. jessi46

jessi46 Member

I was 9

19. Riss_G

Riss_G Guest

I was 16 when I had my first orgasm. I was in 11th grade at the time, I had been working part time after school for a year or so and I was still living with my parents and my two sisters and my brother.

One Saturday they had all gone out together and I was home alone and bored, all my friends were at work so I invited over this guy who I had met once through people at work. He was 16 and in grade 11 as well, but he went to a high school a few suburbs away from mine. I didn't remember much about him, he hadn't made much of an impression on me one way or the other, he just seemed ok to hang out with and I was bored.

So he came over and we sat on my couch and watched some TV and chatted. It was kind of uncomfortable since we hardly knew each other, but we got along ok I suppose. After a while he sort of put his arm around me, just on the back of the couch behind me, so I looked at him right in the eye as if to ask what he was doing, but he noticed I was looking and just staired back for a few seconds which took me by suprise. Then he lent in a little, as if waiting for me to kiss him. My first thought was that he was so rude, but then I noticed he was actually kind of hot in a teenage underachiver kind of way, and the thought crossed my mind, how could he be this confident?

After that I lent in too and kissed him passionately on the mouth. We made out sitting up on the couch for about a quater of an hour, but nothing below the waist. Then we started to move to lay down but it was too cramped on the couch. He whispered breathlessly into my ear "bed?" to which I breathed back between kisses "mmhmmm, my parent's bed, it's bigger." I'm not sure if he could even understand me, but regardless we got up and headed to my parent's room, making out all the way there.

We got to the edge of my parents bed and I dropped back down onto it. He dropped on top of me and we made out some more as we edged our way further to the middle of the bed. When we got there we made out for a few minutes more, then he rolled off a little to the side and layed beside me, still making out. Then I felt his hand on my knee, it stayed there unmoving for about a minute, then slowly his hand crept up my leg towards my thigh, then up my thigh towards my crotch. I was really nervious for a few seconds, I didn't know what to do and breathing got really fast. I thought about telling him to stop, or about grabbing his hand to slow him down, but I was so horny I just let him go.

He ran his hand up my inner thigh and into my skirt, I wasn't sure what to do but I didn;t want him to stop, so I spread my legs just a little bit, not really to help but to let him know I wanted him to keep going. As we continued to make out, he slipped my panties aside and ran his fingers up my now soaking wet slit. I shuddered hard and gave a short moan. Then he stopped kissing me and pulled his head back to look me in the face, I staired back at him not saying anything. Then he ran his two wet fingers directly onto my clit, knowing exactly where it was and just how to touch it, he started to rub his fingers against it in quick consistant circles.

As we staired into each other's faces I tried to control myself, but it felt so good my face contorted really embarrasingly with the pleaure. As he kept going my breathing got quicker and quicker, I couldn't keep one of my eyes open, then I couldn't keep either of them open. Then, after about 2 minutes I felt it coming, I knew it was what my friends had talked about and I gasped, partly in shock, partly in excitement and partly in gratitude "oh fuck, I'm gonna cum..."

Then it hit me like an explosion and I came, hard. I moaned like a pig over and over and over again after each and every contraction. I arched my back high and thrust my crotch against his hand as the orgasm he had given me washed over my whole body, all the way down my quivering legs, down to my clentching toes.

As the pleasure subsided I started to relax my body. I opened my eyes and collapsed my back down flat onto the bed. Now that I had cum and I was thinking straighter I felt pretty bad since I had only met this guy twice and I'd let him do this to me. Plus I knew he really wasn't boyfriend (let alone husband) material, so I knew there was no future for us. I sort of felt like a slut, but I also couldn't help but feel so good thanks to my orgasm, I was really very confused lying there after the fact. I didn't say anything to him, and he didn't say anything back, we just layed there for a while longer while I got hold of myself.

Then, after what seemed like only a few seconds, he got up and started to put his jacket on. He looked over at me as I staired at him from the bed and said "If you ever want me babe, you know how to find me." I didn't know what to say so I just said "ah, yep, I know..." I kind of felt used, but then he didn't ask me or get me to do anything for him except kiss him, so really I used him. That made me feel even more confused.

He got his jacket on and motioned to the door saying, "I better take off babe" to which I replied in yet another dumb bewilldered overly friendly tone "ah yeah, sure, I'll walk you out..." He headed for the door and I followed him. We got to the door and I unlocked it and opened it for him. As he stepped out I said "ok well see you later..." and he said back "have a good one" as he walked away.

I never saw him again after that day, and as far as I could tell (since my work friends never asked me about it) he never told any of my work friends. I didn't tell anyone else about it either, I didn't know whether I felt really good or really embarressed about the whole thing. Only he and I know what happened between us. I did actually tell my fiancee a little about it, but he got so upset about it and considered me such a slut for it (he is a strict Roman Catholic) that I convinced him that I lied about it because I was embarressed that no one had ever wanted me before him.

So what do you guys think? Was I used? Did I use him? Did I do the right thing letting him make me cum? Did I know him well enough? Should I come clean about this to my fiancee?

Anyway, just had to get this off my chest, thanks for listening guys, I hope to hear from you about this soon.

20. samanthalane

samanthalane Guest

I JUST had my first orgasm about 30 minutes ago. I'm 13 and have been trying to give myself one for soooo long, and I'm so proud!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.