Girls- How old when you had your first orgasm?

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by RingsofSaturn, Sep 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zcustom92

Zcustom92 Member

hi, can one of you ladies, please tell me a detailed description of what happens when your having an orgasm. i asked my close friend, and she was sortof "all over the map" not giving a stright answer that i understood. thanks

2. lilyflowerr

lilyflowerr Member

I would say i was about 8 or 9 but it wasnt till around 12 that i realized what i was doing was masturbating lol - it just felt good and i did it

3. Zcustom92

Zcustom92 Member

ya that happens i guess

4. usfcat

usfcat CaterCreeps

I believe 14 is when I discovered masturbation. I still remember how surprised I was at the feeling lol.

5. Zcustom92

Zcustom92 Member

explain the feeling...

6. usfcat

usfcat CaterCreeps

...it felt like..an orgasm. lol

7. goyen1979

goyen1979 Member

my wife was 26 when she had her first real orgasm. She'd had four boyfriends before me but none of them made her cum. It was a struggle for me too actually, but in the end i brought her a vibe and she hasnt looked back yet. :)

I still remember the look on her face the first time she came.... it's a very special memory.

8. hippie at heart

hippie at heart Member

um sorry if this sounds a bit stupid, but would a 4-5 year old have any concept of what an orgsm is?? or what to do to make them selves come??

9. degman

degman Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

They might not know what it is, but physically children can orgasm. If they figure out how to make themselves feel good, it will happen.

10. Rasberry

Rasberry Member

No one clarified if they were having a vaginal or clitoral. I can't imagine a 5 yr old having a vaginal maybe a clitoral.

I started having clitoral orgasms at 5. That is the only kind of orgasm I can have.

11. weedwhacker

weedwhacker TFM Bro!

what exactly is the difference between a clitorial and a vaginal orgasam?

12. Rasberry

Rasberry Member

clitoral comes from stimulating the clit. and vaginal comes from penetration. Sexual intercourse doesn't feel like anything at all to me, never feels good so I won't ever be able to have one of those.

13. strat69

strat69 Member

heh...trying rubbing or vibing your clit at the same time...I bet you have an orgasm then....

14. Aristartle

Aristartle Snow Falling on Cedars Lifetime Supporter

6-7 years of age. But I waited until I was 18 to have sex with a partner.

15. Rasberry

Rasberry Member

Whenever a penis is inside of me, my clit is less sensitive or occassionally it will go numb. I cannot orgasm when something is inside of me.

16. Narcolepsy

Narcolepsy Member

8 or 9ish. I started young. I single-handedly discovered the showerhead thing.

17. justmoi

justmoi Member

8 from humping a big teddy(clitoral orgasam the only one i can have)

I can't get excited with anything inside me so no man has ever made me cum.

18. Rasberry

Rasberry Member

I am the exact same way. The only pleasure I feel is purely clitoral.

19. Xiaoyan

Xiaoyan Member

I started masturbating regularly around the age of five. I experienced a great deal of pleasure in my clitoral from it, but the pleasure never went all the way up to finish with orgasm.

When I was nine, I masturbated with my female cousin-she asked me that, if when I rubbed myself, if the pleasure went, way, way, up, and then finally got so strong that I couldn't stand the pleasure. Whem I told her no, she told me to watch her-she rubbed herself, and she told me to never stop until the pleasure kept going way up, and then it would get so strong I couldn't stand it, and then it would stay that way for a while-to not be afraid of how strong the pleasure was.

I watched her, and she explained how the feeling was rising, and then she said she was going to 'finish'-then she threw head back, closed her eyes and moaned, and put her legs tight together. I immediately wanted to feel the pleasure that was as strong as she had felt it. A few minutes after that I rubbed myself until I came for the first time-the pleasure was so intense I couldn't believe it, and I was totally hooked after that. I've given myself at least one orgasm almost every day since then.....

deeeerp, Circular and bobmonth like this.
  20. dramaticl0v3

dramaticl0v3 Member

i was like 14.. bc i let my boyfriend at the time go down on me.. simple as that.. =]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.