Welcome to the Free School Message Forum

Discussion in 'Free School' started by skip, Sep 19, 2007.

1. skip

skip Founder Administrator

This is the place to leave messages for students and instructors of the Free School. :)

2. moongazer

moongazer Member

let me know when the school's in session:).

3. Arby Arthur

Arby Arthur Member

Attention: Students of these classes...

Class: Intro to Nudism and Naturism
    Class: Human Geography

I would like to have 10 students before starting the Nudism and Naturism class. Please sign up now if interested.

I am not the instructor for the Human Geography class, even though the forum shows me as the instructor. Attn Mods, please correct.

4. IlUvMuSIc

IlUvMuSIc Senior Member

Im confuzzled :(

5. shaman sun

shaman sun Member

Looking for more students!

If you're interested in anything on consciousness, this is definitely a class for you.

This class would explore the evolution of consciousness with Integral Theory. Essentially, the we would ask this: Doesn't it seem like everything fits together? Couldn't science and religion actually work together? If we look at the underlying patterns in many fields, we see the deep undercurrents that actually bring it all together. There's a bigger picture, and integral theory attempts to use its tools to understand a "Unified Diversity," exploring the inner and outer spaces of human consciousness and the universe. This class will provide a variety of information, tools and media for students to deepen their understanding and help them expand their awareness.

Timothy Leary, Bill Hicks, Ken Wilber, Stuart Davis, Alan Watts - just a few of the thinkers we will be exploring in this class . . . Bringing it all together, expanding into. . . Well, that is unknown.

The syllabus will be up shortly. We just need a handful more students and we'll be good to go. If you have any more questions on the details of the material that will be covered, send me a PM.

-shaman sun

6. WoodstockChild

WoodstockChild Intrepid Traveler!

Oooh! ME!

7. Any Color You Like

Any Color You Like Senior Member

When is that damn meditation class starting?

8. skip

skip Founder Administrator

New Classes will be starting probably next week. Instructors will need to post up their syllabus before their classes start.

9. forrest tracy

forrest tracy Member

hi i just singnd up for quite a few classees

and whas just wondering what i shoud do now