pill id... hydrocodone, no imprint?

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by StayLoose1011, Sep 17, 2007.

1. StayLoose1011

StayLoose1011 Senior Member

Supposedly I just bought a bunch of hydrocodone, fives I believe, with no imprint on one side and the little line down the middle on the other. I have been trying to find this online, but it's kind of hard to ID something with no imprint. Has anyone seen these before?

2. THESHOCKER

THESHOCKER Member

Probably Fake If There Are No Numbers On Them

3. Verisimilitude

Verisimilitude Member

Sorry man, if there's no imprint they are fakes. NO pharmaceutical companies make hydro or oxycodone without imprints.

someone's trying to sell you some fuckin asprin man. don't take em, and find that guy who sold them to you and sell him some Augmentin back and tell him its oxycodone.
    (augmentin is an antibiotic that causes extreme nausea in over 60% of those who take it).

:)

-V

4. vitostrange

vitostrange Guest

They are not fakes they come from India. A friend of mine had some in original packing about a year ago, and it had a pharmaceutical company on it, a acetameniphen of 650 and hydrocodone 10mg on it plus it had no imprints at all. it also had a adress and i loked it up and ii matched the name on the packing