Introduce Yourself!

Discussion in 'Photography' started by Caelynn, Sep 15, 2007.

1. Tinkertiger

Tinkertiger Member

hoping to pick up some tips here having just got myself a digital camera at last.

2. DancingInCircles

DancingInCircles Member

Hi, I'm new here. I'm really into photography.
    I'm 16 years old and just getting started.
    I'll be getting a Canon DSLR for my birthday in November, but I'm not sure what model I want yet.
    I take pictures of an unusual subject- asian ball jointed dolls. I hope to photograph humans some day as well, but I find dolls are good models because they don't move. xD

3. Warped

Warped Member

hey I'm into photos too, been doing mainly landscape and macro photos, but I need to start making a bit more money from it, so have started doing portfolio shoots

4. culinaryoverlord

culinaryoverlord Member

Yayo!!, im a 40 year old, semi-nutcase, cook(food), and I'm doing the rounds introducing myself in all the forums I might like to post in. I have had great success in my first steps into photography with my trusty Canon a-480, wich I bought for $250, the new ones go for $99, but hell mine does me right and looks a lot less like a chicklet with a hard-on.

5. no.title

no.title Member

Hi!
    My name is Anna and I'm 18 years old. I have a Canon 500D! I like it very much, and I find it easy to use...once you get used to it! Makes sense, I guess. I haven't been doing this for such a long time, so I hope to get better! I really like to make the pictures look old fashion, but I guess I'm not the only one doing that ^^

6. ThrivingDeeper

ThrivingDeeper Guest

My name is Paul. the first time i actually had taken a photograph..was when i was going through alot of issues in my life..mind you issues i didnt create so i was always thinking none stop, and well i pretty much needed to express myself in my own world..by taking pictures of life, having a unknow weight on my chest and to be able to transform that into a .
    picture, my pictures are taken by what emotion or feeling im having mostly but um, thanks :)

7. bluegypsyrain

bluegypsyrain Member

Hey, Kat here. Took photography in HS (many moons ago!) and didn't get as serious about it as I should have at the time. Since my son graduated with a MFA in Photo, I decided I should put a little more effort into my artwork. I now have a Nikon D3000, which I love! Check out my Portfolio and let me know what you think :)

Peace, love, happiness...and art!

8. Lvnfemale

Lvnfemale Member

Hello everyone, I can tell I am going to learn a lot from here. Im a mom with too many kids so i really dont have time to put into photography but one day i will. I love to capture the beauty of the object that my eyes see so I can share with others. I would like to start a business some . So ill be looking for suggestions to improve my pictures

9. Zebb

Zebb Member

Hi Lvnfemale. Selcome. I'm pretty new here too. I agree with you though about a lot to learn. It will be fun.

10. luckwld16

luckwld16 Member

Hi everyone! I'm 31 and starting to get into photography. I just purchased a DSLR Canon T3i and look forward to getting more serious about photography. I think nature photos are great, but really want to try and learn photography with people and photo shoots. Look forward to learning more on the forums and any advice from everyone.

11. Abra Cadaver

Abra Cadaver Member

Hey everyone!
    I just posted a thread where I'll be posting some photos I have taken with my camera. I like to travel a lot and am somewhat of a Wandering Spirit and thankfully enough I always remember to bring my Nikon along for the ride.
    I hope you enjoy and please feel free to offer me tips and or advice.
    <3

12. wtfisthatkid

wtfisthatkid Member

Hi! I'm an 18 year old kid with no ambitions and a passion for photography, music and skateboarding.
    As such, I plan on sharing photos I've taken, and you can expect to see lots of musicians and skateboarding in my photography when I post in the future. I hope you all enjoy my photos and i'm always open to constructive criticism!

13. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Seem to be quite a few, but they're not active in this particular subforum.
    Maybe it takes some 'fresh meat' to revive it! ;)

14. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

I have been into photography for as long as I can recall. Have shot mostly landscape, but about seven years ago I started doing portrait photography. I have a drone, and do some aerial photography.
    My passion is fine art nude in nature photography.
    You can see my landscape work at Climbnridephotography,
    And my portrait photography is at www.instagram.com/63fotos.

soulcompromise and Candy Gal like this.
  15. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

WOW I am impressed.

Flagme15 likes this.
  16. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

17. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

I never saw those. I paint. WANT to see my Art????

18. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

Sure

19. HashtagInterested

HashtagInterested Members

#Interested

I've been called many things over the years, I've had many names, nick names, aliases, and whatnot, but for sake of avoiding argument, I'll use another name rather than the name's some will recognize. It's all the same, only the names change anyway. I'm Jacob … Anyway, I'm a photographer in training, which is true for everything I do. I enjoy improvement so I'm always in training. My passion is two fold, at least when it comes to photography. Concert wannabe photographer for one, and the second is where my heart and desire truly are. I would love to photograph woman having orgasms. Not just full frame, or expression on faces, or in various positions the body moves during, but also the macro aspect of.

I haven't done much work like this to date, and my camera gear is in pawn, and funds are low, so I'm building up to it. I enjoy the training and learning new techniques, and the female form, particularly in orgasm mode. There's just something about that type of pleasure I'm drawn to. Since that's where my passion and desire rests, I know the images taken would be amazing. Anyway, I'll mostly be an observer here, because that's what I need to be for now. I will post a pic though, but it'll be at least a year old … Maybe. I may try to take one with my laptop.

20. HashtagInterested

HashtagInterested Members

It just occurred to me how that much openness might not be appropriate here. I'm not sure if what I've written is too much or not. If so, let me know and I'll remove it. If not, cool … I'm just accustomed to speaking openly about some things. My apologies if I offended anyone.