barefoot forever!

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by Bare Foot, Aug 23, 2004.

1. Bare Foot

Bare Foot Member

I found HIP FORUM through a search for NYOSHOOS Barefoot Sandals. I read some cool discussion and thought i should join and post. I make the original Nyoshoos and now make another cool hand jewelry called venus slave bracelets, its as cool as www.Nyoshoos.com or NUDESHOES. Anyway, I support the free and hippie lifestyle and that includes living bare or barefoot.So as the owner of seaheart.com and as a hippie ..i extend this offer. ANY orders at my site and the hippie writes THE HIP FORUMS SENT ME in my comment section, i will send them a FREE TOE RING with their order. Our nyoshoos are now $12 a pair when you buy 3 pairs (buy 2 reg price get a third pair free special)...but again if you write THE HIP FORUM in the comment section of your order form and you only buy 1 pair...i will adjust your payment so you pay ONLY $12 ! I support cool sites like this one, and the cool people who post here. No bull shit, you guys tell it like it is...and if my product is shit let everyone know it..if its beautiful, let them know it too! nyoshoos are really hard to make..especially a good quality one. Ours IS THE BEST anywhere on the web hands down! or is that FEET down? As far as being a stupid invention...well thats debatable as the forum shows...but one thing i can say is that if your barefoot and wearing Nyoshoos...your feet will be most beautiful and they will get noticed and commented on...and not because your walking barefoot! Enjoy lifes little vanities...go bare...wear nyoshoos.
    PS : if you want anything else on my site ALWAYS mark HIP FORUM in the comment section and i will cut you a deal! Hippies rule. www.seaheart.com

2. Iron Butterfly

Iron Butterfly Member

I didn't read all of your thread, but looking at the sandals, those are pretty cool and unique

3. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

they absolutely are

4. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

i dont like those things ...i go all bare foot...and they look kinda girly

5. Glitche

Glitche Member

heh i never wear shoes the way it is, i live it when you can walk across some abscenely rough surface and people are like "wow doesn't that hurt" and your "dude, i never wear shoes, im used to it" but i think i could just make one myself, with my trusty bead loom and creative mind, i think i could do it. as i was reading your post i kept thinking, wow i hope these shoes are real cool,then i saw them...haha just kidding, but i thinki could make it so.. maybe i'll get something else though...

6. roygbivp

roygbivp Member

dude i spent all summer breaking in my feet for the dead show july 24th
    at alpine valley and it was totally worth it because damn were there a lot of rocks and i was HAHHAAHAH DOESNT HURT AHHAHAHAH it was a great show
    totally worth it.... :sunglasse :) :mad:

7. JamminJim

JamminJim Member

Hey man those are sick. when i go barefoot i dont wear nutten. but if i was a chick i would buy those in a second. thats nice of ya to give us the deal man.

8. maryjaneguitargurl

maryjaneguitargurl I am just like you.

i think they make guy ones.. LOL so what if they are girly if you like em get em..

peace
    chickens

9. loveflower

loveflower Senior Member

very nice, theyre very mystical, they remind me of a mermaid! (thats a good thing!) :D good job!

10. dylanzeppelin

dylanzeppelin daydream believer

i just prefer feet on ground no sandals no nothing.. just the way it goes for me, im the most comfortable that way