ms contin crushing

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by trojanman22, Sep 12, 2007.

1. trojanman22

trojanman22 Member

How do you properly crush MS Contin? Everytime I crush it up to snort it I get a crappy flaky type of powder that is impossible to snort. Why doesn't it crush up into a fine powder? I have crushed up Oxy and it turned into fine powder after only smashing it up a few times. What's the deal with MS Contin? Will it not crush into fine powder? I want to try snorting because crushing it into crappy little powder flakes and swallowing it has gave me a really weak high. Any advice?

2. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

I dont understand, I mean sure it doesnt grind
    into as fine a powder of Oxycontin, but MS Contin
    still breaks up pretty small.
    My advice? Snort harder, like, it was your last
    breath of your life lol.
    I know what you mean though, when I used to
    use I was getting MS Contin daily, and it sometimes
    didnt go up so well in the beginning.
    Just try harder :tongue:
    Good luck, and dont die. -

3. wutdafukchuk

wutdafukchuk Member

or you could just go to ACE hardware, buy a hose clamp for cheap, bend it to straighten it out and there u go. instant pill grinder to fine powder

4. JahRed24

JahRed24 Member

well first of all morphine is actually pretty weak and crappy. Morphine isnt absorbed very well, whether you take it orally or snort it. I believe the bio-availbility of morphine is like 25% orally and even lower in the nose. And to put it into context for u Oxycodone has like a 89% bio-availibility orally and like 50-75% nasally. Morphine will only give u a good high if you IV it. But yeah the MS Contins dont break up very well as a way to prevent abuse. Dude basically overall morphine sucks ass, so many people think "morphine" and think of like a super strong painkiller which is false unless you take like 200mgs or IV it. Stick with oxycontin - better high - breaks up into fine powder if you want to snort - better bio-availability (more of the drug gets into ur blood-stream). OVERALL MORPHINE SUCKS ASS AND I WOULD RATHER HAVE HYDROCODONE THEN THOSE SHITTY ASS MS CONTINS!

5. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Jahred, everybody is different, please dont come on
    here speaking your personal opinion as if it were a
    fact.
    When I was using, Oxycontin barely did anything for
    me but give me an itch and a slight mood boost,
    unless I was going up over 160mg's.
    I was getting MUCH higher and for MUCH longer when
    taking as low as 60mg's of MS Contin.
    We are all different, and our bodies react differently
    to different chemicals. -

6. Narkaughtix

Narkaughtix Member

I bought a pill crusher from walmart just alittle twisty thing, works pretty good.
    Snorting it worked fine for me...There is wax in these pills which acts as an excipient-time release affect and no it has nothing to do with the colored coating don't wipe it off....So maybe thats why your seems so weird... Hypromellose, short for hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (HPMC), is a semisynthetic, inert, viscoelastic polymer used as an ophthalmic lubricant, as well as an excipient and controlled-delivery component in oral medicaments, found in a variety of commercial products[1][2]. Its Codex Alimentarius code is E464.

7. Narkaughtix

Narkaughtix Member

that didn't help anyone?