Inserting things down your pinis

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 snp11y

snp11y

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted September 10 2007 - 02:18 AM

i watched a short vid on my mates phone the other day where a woman was shuving a vibrator down a blokes jap-eye then another bloke shuving all kinds of things down his. It made me feel sick surely this cant be good for you can it cause damage?

#2 Cutted

Cutted

Cutted

• 2,385 posts

Posted September 10 2007 - 09:32 AM

Not a good thing to do if you don't know what you were doing. Years ago, I was examined by a urologist and had to have a catheter inserted down my urethra into my bladder to "look around". (Everything was OK.) The nurse got to insert the lubricated catheter into my urethra, and of course I got hard. I apologized to her, but she said it happened all the time, no big deal. Nurses are skilled at inserting catheters into penises in patients who need to urinate but are motionless. Oftentimes the catheter remains in the penis for a long time while the patient is recuperating or is unconscious.

But don't try it if you are not trained to do it.

#3 weetone

weetone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted September 10 2007 - 07:51 PM

Yeah, they make urethral vibrators...scary shit, definitely wouldn't recommend trying it.

#4 ZenDragon

ZenDragon

Hip Forums Supporter

•  Supporters
  • PipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted September 12 2007 - 07:34 PM

Definately an out hole only! Ouch!
Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity.

#5 mikem117

mikem117

Ol Dirty Bastard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted September 12 2007 - 09:03 PM

owwwwwwwwwwwwww

#6 DeathRowDisco

DeathRowDisco

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted September 12 2007 - 09:44 PM

That's called cockstuffing, and said dude cut his cock hole further open with scissors (and stretched said hole) to achieve these possibilities.

If you want to get technical, it's called sounding and you don't have to cut the urethra to do it. Most people stretch - cutting would be far more likely to cause infection. It's not as dangerous as it seems, as long as it's done properly (slow, with lots of lube), and some females do it as well, but it's not as common.

Posted Image

Sometimes, I'm afraid it'll all fade away...

and instead, sky scrapers will stand in the way.

#7 berkano

berkano

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted September 13 2007 - 05:32 AM

I heard about a guy who suffed a geranium down there as a kinky gift for his wife. Not realising the minute hairs down the sides of the flower stem would get stuck into his shaft. Let this be a lesson!