anxiety/paranoia from oxy

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by clash, Sep 2, 2007.

1. clash

clash Member

Has anyone else experienced this? I have had oxy (5mgs) before and it was great. But i hadnt had them for about 2 weeks and i got some and i got extremely anxious and i wasnt having a good time at all (i did 20mg),i felt dysphoric and usually i feel really social and chatty and this time and the few times since i have not felt social and have been very anxious.
    Does anyone have any ideas on what this might be?

2. Verisimilitude

Verisimilitude Member

clash - this happened to me once or twice, and i've put it down to external stimuli. I don't think opiates are known to cause dysphoria typically. Try changing the dose somehow - maybe you need less, maybe you need more? Also, changing from oxy to a different type of opiate might help, if you can make the change easily.

3. clash

clash Member

thanx, i've lowered the dosage a bit and got a hold of a few valiums , cause after i'd take it (like hours after) id still be anxious. Its a bit better today, but still somehow not as fun, i feel 'brain dead' now when im on them, and it used to help me think and concentrate and want to do stuff but now im lazy and keep forgetting stuff, i have some morphine sulfate 20mg, never tried it, mabye i'll try that, whats that like anyone know?

4. JahRed24

JahRed24 Member

Yeah morphine sucks ass bro. It has no bio-avialability meaning its not absorbed well in the stomach or in the nasal passages, its only really effective threw IV administration.. The oxycodone is the best/most euphoric perscription opiate out there!!stick with the OC!

5. Verisimilitude

Verisimilitude Member

hey clash - another note about your anxiety on oxycodone - be careful with the valium.. adding benzodiazaprines to a high dose of opiates can severley depress your respitory system in some cases, enough to kill you. i'd reccommend staying at just 4mg or so of valium if you're downing more than 30mg of oxycodone at the same time. not everyone knows about this possibly negative interaction, so I just thought, in the interest of safety, that I'd let you know.

6. clash

clash Member

thanx for the info about the valium, i already guessed that and i only took 2, (When i wasnt on the oxy) im not really interested in taking valium anyway. Yeah i took the morphine , its called Kapanol (and it is sustained release) and it wasnt very good, i thought it was meant to be strong but it wasnt, its in like pellets or soemthing, if u crush them does that fuck it up? i did that and it didnt do anything. I've only got one left and im thinking mabye i'll just take it whole.

7. wizarddrew77

wizarddrew77 The Wiz

Your so right about that and thanks.
    I do 40MG Contins and just got some 30 Mg Morphine.
    I ate them-snorted them and they were still not as good as The Contins.
    Then I shot em and it was a whole different scene. I was pissed I wasted so many the other way.