for real, can i buy pot online?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Price Watch' started by crookkoorc, Aug 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. decriminalize

decriminalize Member

lol you are a ripoff... there's cheaper out there.

2. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

250-350 an ounce. High quality strains to pick from. They do exist.

3. mnwild

mnwild Member

I was wondering what's the best way to fund an e-gold account? As far as I understand The Bullion Exchange is down. Does anyone have any experience with alternatives like pecunix?

4. SnipedDragon

SnipedDragon Member

I use Pecunix. Just to receive payments though.

It's pretty simple. Pecunix is one of the safest I believe. You do not have to fill in any adress or something. The only downside is that it is a little overprotected. You need to store 2 kinds of 16 numbered codes on your PC that you need to use when you want to access your account.

For the rest it's pretty nice.

Also, if you want to fund an e-currency account, try to use www.goldnow.st . They are relatively easy.

5. happydaze777

happydaze777 Member

Anyone here ordered of snipedDragon? There used to be a well known scammer called Dragon, take care folks...

6. happydaze777

happydaze777 Member

Saying that you know your stuff... Pecunix is easy once you get the hang of it and I would also rec goldnow.st.

Its always a good tell that a provider is serious if they accept Pecunix...

7. pietje

pietje Member

8. LuckyLikesDreadlocks

LuckyLikesDreadlocks Member

I don't know if I'd try it unless I had someone recommend somewhere to me. I wouldn't trust it.

9. andy409999

andy409999 Member

I know where to buy Marijuana through mail in Canada

10. medicalbud

medicalbud Member

I would not risk it not even a PO BOX .

I am sure you can score very good weed near you with out the risk.

When ever I travel I can get pot in new town of good stuff all the time.

I just got to a local bar say visiting town need weed looking know. anyone ?

Most of the time I can get pot fast this way.

11. phil_is

phil_is Member

Besides the price, how safe is it to buy pot online? And is the stuff really legit? Or is it just a ripoff or something like it?

Thanks

12. bxbomers

bxbomers Member

hey is it possible you could tell me where? you could email me at bxbomers@hushmail.com . don't have a hook-up ..thanks!

13. goblinking

goblinking Member

Hello, could someone PM me the details of reliable MOMs that deliver to the uk? cheers

14. FLORIDA MON

FLORIDA MON Member

I know a guy, that knows a guy, that knows a guy, that knows a guy...uh, never mind.

15. happydaze777

happydaze777 Member

The quality is fab but its the choice that really blows your mind! You couldn't tell your mom post from your normal, stealth is important... You pay for this great service, but I don't mind paying for great smoke.

Google is your friend, all knowledge is just a few clicks away, but be warned, check scam boards before you send your hard earned money because as sure as there are 100%legit providers there, there are also 100% scammers...

http://scams.da.ru/

16. sunstyle

sunstyle Member

17. pastpresentfutures

pastpresentfutures Guest

Feel free to email me any link where you think you can buy real bud online. I am pretty good at scouring the net for things and I never found anything close, just seedbanks.

18. 2Quik4U

2Quik4U Member

Ugh, it sucks cuz any one of these people could be cops. Goddamn it why is this stuff illegal?!

19. stregha

stregha Guest

because if it were, politicians and law enforcement couldnt screw you every chance you get. :)

i had a good source once, i am sick with crones disease and pot is the only thing that really helps me. i am low income and unfourtunatly live in a state (tennessee) where mmj isnt legal yet. i bought from my source once, and then ended up in the hospital on and off for 3 months. my hushmail account with all my sources info on it got terminated because i didnt log in. therefore my source was gone. :(

it is possible to find a good hearted person who will provide you with decent low-cost MEDICINE. the trick is finding them. i wish i had my source, all i can get around me is "dirt weed" and doesnt really help me with anything other than giving me a headache.
    somedays my stomach hurts so bad i cant even get out of bed, and when i smoke pot i am able to make through a day at least.

it would be nice to find a good source who cares about YOU instead of your money.
    i wish they would pass the bill here in tn.

20. stregha

stregha Guest

wow, i should just add that a good source, is not going to announce that they mail it.. online. if its a respected, good source, they will come to you quietly, and discreetly.

the relationship between you and your dealer is sacred, and doent need to be annouced all over the internet. i am seeing a few places who are giving email address out and saying hey! contact this guy!...blah blah blah.

dont ever think that its legit if its annouced all over the net.
    just get out and meet some people. if you meet someone online who happens to mail it, that person will direct you to other people who can vouch for him/her.

just thought i would add that tidbit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.