My 2nd worst nightmare

Discussion in 'The Future' started by Andy73, May 15, 2004.

1. Andy73

Andy73 Member

:eek: My 2nd worst nightmare would be being burried alive - suffocating in a coffin 6 or 10 feet under the ground and no one knows I'm there and no one can hear me. I might have matches, and I light one and stare at the cramped coffin I'm in, difficult to breath ... wow, scary thought.

The one, and only, comforting thought in this situation is that death is the end.

2. Brocktoon

Brocktoon Banned

May I add a third to these Phobia/nightmares?

Not only do you stay alive but.... after going completely insane your find out that after a long enough period of insanity your mind becomes completely aware again!

So you can never really escape constant existance and complete comprehension of it!!

I tend to get claustrophobic if Im under a lot of stress - so the Coffin thing would just freak the shit out of me.
    When I was younger I had a bizzare enjoyment of being hidden in small spaces.
    Im not sure if it 'bizarre' or if I was just very content and fearless at that age?

Personally - Heights kind of freak me out. I guess I dont like being on the bottom floor (should it collapse then its the same as the 'coffin fear') or on the top floors where I might sleepwalk off the balcony or be trapped in a fire and have to hang from it aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

LOL!

3. Andy73

Andy73 Member

would be a permanent visit from the wierd original trip monster

I should perhaps explain what is meant by this term high lighted in green. In high school, about 13 years ago, I tried some LSD. One night, on a trip, I looked into a dark bathroom and simultaneously saw and felt something so indescribably weird and totally other worldly that I have ever since referred to it as the wierd original trip monster