Premature ejaculation

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by Cutted, Aug 20, 2007.

1. Andrew78

Andrew78 Member

2. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Andrew - The article discusses the pinch method that I mentioned in my post, then goes on to recommend using it with something you buy called Maximus. I would stay away from such things, which are usually placidos, unless they have a desensitizing effect on the glans which could retard orgasm. But since you really screw with your brain and not the delivery system between your legs, my methods train your mind, not your penis, to help retard orgasm.

3. Angel86

Angel86 Member

I think I want to try all of these techniques...but how in the world do I approach my guy with this without making him feel like less than a man---he is super super sensitive and takes everything personal. (Guy/Girl emotions are switched on us)

4. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

If he comes too quickly, he knows it, and probably wants help. Print out my advice re the ten techniques and show it to him. Or leave it around so he will find it. Tell him you want to get an orgasm too, and need to have him hold on longer so you can. Tell him your goal is to play the Beatles song "Come Together", and to do exactly that as they say that refrain in the song.

5. youngexperimenter

youngexperimenter Member

6. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Do you want him to cum after 30 seconds or when you are really enjoying it too? There is no way you know he is counting - he is not doing it out loud but in his head. It is a way to focus the brain on something else than the sensations he is feeling in his penis, as they are conveyed to his brain. If his brain is partially thinking about the counting, his orgasm will be retarded.

7. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

A lot of your techniques are ones I was already aware of and many I am a bit reluctant to try, but I have a major problem with this and really would like to amend it. I'm 19 and rather new to this, and try not to let it stress me, as I know it will get better over time.

One thing I was thinking about after you mentioned the foreplay involving the penis - me and my girlfriend tend to do a lot of dry humping. Actually, when we were first dating, I had to learn to control myself while dry humping so I wouldn't cum my pants.

I'm starting to figure that this could be quite detrimental and that now we are onto the real sex, maybe we should abandon the dry sex. (Although she does enjoy it immensely =/)

8. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Duck - Try doing foreplay which involves her genitals, and not your penis. Dry humping gets you too excited. When I was your age, dry humping was popular, and coming back to the fraternity house with a wet spot on your crotch was a badge of honor (although it was a mess cleaning up).

Which of the techniques are you reluctant to try, and why?

9. Duck

Things like distracting myself from the task at hand. Picturing an uglier girl, etc.
    Although, the breathing thing seems like a real good idea :)

10. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Bump to first page...

11. ranusha

ranusha Member

12. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Bumped to first page so more can find it easily.

13. johnny169

johnny169 Guest

i'm new to this site. but i've been reading all the things cutted has been saying about premature ejaculation & what not. & i have a huge problem. i was wondering if you guys could help me out with some tips on what to do

14. newlywedhubby

newlywedhubby Member

yes i agree with the opinions already given

15. newlywedhubby

newlywedhubby Member

forplay always helps

16. newlywedhubby

newlywedhubby Member

i removed the other post because i am really pretty embarrassed about this. i've always felt rushed by my quick cumming to just get into her so i can make it last as long as it can. i did try once but she didn't respond and i felt like i was doing something wrong. she wants to start using a vibrator since i cant seem to stay in long enough. and even if i had stamina she has never been able to really fill me inside her. im kinda small on penis size and she's loose.

17. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

18. Duck

I was wondering about kegels. I've been practicing kegels for a while now; not very faithfully, I must admit, but I was still practicing it.
    I haven't tried to use them during sex yet, but I will try to use them to prolong masturbation.
    It seems to me like it might even encourage the ejaculation in some ways. When I am nowhere near cumming and I do kegels, it seems to relief the feeling of wanting to cum a bit. But when I am about to come, typically where I would slow down or cease stimulation to prolong my masturbating, I am doing kegels instead. And what I find happening is a few seconds of holding it; and I get a feeling of extreme build up and then a feeling of joyous release comes. Then sets in the frustration/confusion.

Is this normal for beginners?

19. rainbowgeek

rainbowgeek Member

Oh for fuck sake on the condescention towards someone who is SEVENTEEN, since our "legal" age is all of one year above that. I get very frustrated with this rediculous attitude, since 18 has no biological or emotional landmarks and is fairly arbitrary. I personally consider the age of adulthood to be 13.

20. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

JOHNNY - IT ALL IS LAID OUT RIGHT THERE FOR YOU. START AT NO. 1 AND WORK DOWN. IF NOTHING WORKS, pm ME...