Touched While Sleeping?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Quincy, Aug 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chuckf2000

chuckf2000 Member

I use to stay at my grandparents alot when I was young. My grandfather was a high up person in the church (deacon or something), besides being a pastor of his own church. He would have guest preachers in all the time. Once this preacher came to stay a few days. He had the hot blonde daughter about 2 years older than me (I was about 14 or 15). One night I woke up to find her at the side of my bed jerking me off. I pretended to be asleep until I came. She wiped her hand off on my underpants and before she left said 'sweet dreams' I'll never forget it.

2. ~SgT.PePpEr GiRl~

~SgT.PePpEr GiRl~ Member

There was this time that i was over at my friend's house, a whole bunch of us. My ex boyfriend came over to join us, and we all watched this movie where there were a lot of naked hot chicks in it. Well, it ended, and i went to sleep with my ex beside me,(we were going out at the time)-and i wasn't quite asleep, but he thought i was so he began to slip his hand down my sweatpants and slid his finger up and down my clit on the outside of my panties. Needless to say, i was enjoying this tremendously, because i accidentally smiled. I don't know if he saw me smile, because it was pretty dark, but then he began to finger me intensley. That was the first time i had ever been fingered, and i'll never forget that night. Too bad he turned out to be a jackass!

3. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I was smashed and a bit pissed one night and had a one-night with a girl - we fucked and then I crashed but in the morning she said she had made use of my erections in the night a few times!

There also was another time in a hostel in Australia where I woke up in the middle of the night with a hard-on and realised that there was a hand around it - the guy from the next bed. He wasn't my type so i just removed it and went back to sleep.

Simon

4. TipsyGypsy

TipsyGypsy Light of a Fading Star

No, and if anyone starts touching me when I am asleep I will hit them when I realise.

5. acid_tripz222

acid_tripz222 Member

never before but it sounds grooosss :p

6. adeep

adeep Member

I started my masturbation at 8 while touching my elder sister while she was sleeping...still gives me very strong erections...

7. wameron36

wameron36 Senior Member

Agreed.
    I've had it happen to me and it made me feel like shit for ages because I began to hate that person, but didn't want to tell him I knew what he did because I didn't want to embarrass him. It's not always nice

8. timdog

timdog Member

I felt up a family friend who was 2 years younger than me on a few occasions when she would sleep over.

I also did a few times to my sister.

9. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

I've woken up to having girlfriends masturbating me in my sleep quite a few times - each time leading on to finishing off with actual sex.

Some of these incidents have apparently been inspired by them witnessng my having an erection in my sleep anyway - as with the the usual morning erections.

Whichever way you look at it, it's a great way to wake up.

10. barefootlocks

barefootlocks Senior Member

Mmmm...I agree!

11. iLuv69

iLuv69 Guest

IK. i really want to do this to one of my friends because he is a really heavy sleeper... and he says he has this HUGE COCK and a few weekends ago we were drinking and i woke up before he did and i tried to move him to se if he was awake and he wasnt do i put my had on hes pants and it did feel quit big and i pulled hes shorts down some and about had his boxer breifs done some and he rolled over and i pulled his shorts up :( so this weekend we are drinking again so i want to get them both down so i can jack him off and suck his HUGE COCK... and one night he got in the shower and i got his boxer breifs he just took off so they were still warm and smalled them and jackedoff with them :) - but i would like to know if u would recamend tryin this again??

12. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Epic thread.

I've never been suspended in an absolute vaccum, so I've been touched my whole life.

13. DIYsexmachinebuilder

DIYsexmachinebuilder Banned

are those girl sleepovers just an excuse to feel each other up?

14. bootyluvr42

bootyluvr42 Member

had an older step sis that i would sneek in and rub her privates while she slept

15. desireu2

desireu2 Member

yes ... but the best is touching when I have a huge dream erection, running my hands over my body, checking to feel if my wife is sound asleep, if so self indulgence along side her, if not, move to another part of the house or roof for a nice deep session ... always seem to last forever and hard as a rock

16. bootyluvr42

bootyluvr42 Member

So if no one is wanting to talk about this lets see how many people felt up someone that was passed out from to much alcohol i know i have felt my share of passed out girls lol

17. griffon

griffon Member

I have on many occasions woke up to find my GF using one of my middle of the night erections - nothing better than being woke up to a BJ followed by great sex! And if it's 2 or 3 AM there is still time to go back to sleep for a couple hours...

18. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

Start a new thread and lets see.

19. chefman84

chefman84 Guest

I woke up one night after a night of hard drinking to find my roommate sucking my cock. I was about to react but must admit it was the best bj I have ever received. He knew what he was doing. Swallowed every drop of my cum and left me clean as a whistle. Of course neither one of us said a word about it the next day.

20. Puddingtame

Puddingtame Member

Now that sounds very hot. But I've already done all that, thinking it was just for fun. But still grew feelings for my friend and think of such hot nights as the more pleasant times of my life. Guess that might be cause I was more prone to being gay but I'm sure your own memories will stay around with you at least. My serious recommendation though, just make sure your are both comfortable with messing around or just don't go too far. I've made people feel akward before and it's always unpleasant. But I've only touched someone sleeping once, but then again he did it to me a few times so I thought it was cool.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.