Touched While Sleeping?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Quincy, Aug 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quincy

Quincy Member

Has anyone here been touched while at a sleepover or anything of that sort?

Don't think I have if so I wasn't awakend by it.

2. dangermoose

dangermoose Is a daddy

I touch my fiancee while she's sleeping, she very much so enjoys being felt up as a wakeup call

3. dreamingofTheo

dreamingofTheo Member

I`d love to have Theo as a sleep over, that tall beautiful guy. I`d take him into my bed, cuddle in his thin arms, with this boy anything is beautiful, feel the warmth of his breath on my neck. Feel his beard oncce again , his face soft and gentle. The only problem now is, he has done soooo many HARD drugs that his beautiful face has gone to hell. He use to be soooo beautiful. I love you babe, please stop the horrible drugs. You were so dam beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. May our God help you stop.

4. football32

football32 Member

i have. me and my best friend i have been best firends with for like 8 years were high and then he went to sleep in the same bed (idk why, he came up witht hat idea) and i had that "weed horniness" which is a REALLY really horny feeling and eveything felt good. and i saw him laying there in his pjs and i tried tio make it seem like i was sleeping and casually reached over and moved "accidently" into his pjs and boxersa dn played with his dick util it got hard and i wanted him to touch mine soooooo bad but he was totlaly sleeping and then he woke up and then went right back to sleep. i wanted to jack him off and suck him off anfd i wanted him to do the same to me. and in the morning i was like "did i touch your dick last night" and he was like idk but if you did idc. hes straight and im straight but i still want to do it just to see what it would be like and i want to again when he sleeps over but i want him to do it to me. and it would even be better if he were aware and ok with it so we could do w.e we want. and i really dont know how to act or what to do to indicate that i want to. please help

5. MasterB

MasterB Member

Euuwww, gross! I thought your friend was a girl! Bastos ikaw!

6. makesmomcry420

makesmomcry420 shlimazl

wow, i never wanna have a sleepover with you
    ive been really horny, but wow, id be really pissed if i woke up and my male friend was playing with my dick

7. FallonSL

FallonSL Member

When I was in HS we had a slumber party. There was 10 of us girls all packed into my best friends bedroom. One of the girls I hardly knew that was laying next to me on the floor pulled up my night shirt. She placed her hand on my breast and left it there. I pretended to be asleep while feeling her feel me up. Later around the breakfast table someone asked how we all slept. I looked over at that girl and said I slept so soundly I didn't feel a thing. LOL

8. jia

jia Member

Its funny how many of us have these kinds of memories that seem as though they should come out of a novel they're so cliche. I have many of the same ones. I have quite a few of them myself, including one that played out very similar to this one -- A sleepover, in my pajamas and while I am laying there (it has always taken me a long time to get to sleep) another girl begins feeling me up. I quite like it so I snuggle up closer to her and let her know I am in fact awake, which I think scared the crap out of her until she realized I wasn't freaking out. Well, long story short while we didn't get to engage much that evening (I was really afraid of waking someone else up) she was the first girl I was ever with.

So very cliche, but I guess the reason things are a cliche in the first place is because they happen a lot. :p

9. nathanreeves1

nathanreeves1 Member

to al the people that said grow what is wrong with that hes young and is expermening him self its a natual thing

10. makesmomcry420

makesmomcry420 shlimazl

it would be one thing if he had permission, but his friend was sleeping

11. glen_quagmire_oh!

glen_quagmire_oh! Member

I'll sleep over

12. DroopySnoopy

DroopySnoopy The ORIGINAL Dr. Droop

I aprove of touching of all kinds. :D

13. DixiTarn619

DixiTarn619 Member

You Would!

14. Meggles

Meggles Member

Once one of my brother's friends fingered me when he slept over.

15. glen_quagmire_oh!

glen_quagmire_oh! Member

why do none of my friends have sisters

16. makesmomcry420

makesmomcry420 shlimazl

^^ no kidding

17. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

I remember having a really sexy dream once involving some really wild sex. Then, just as I was on the verge of hitting the Grand-daddy of all climaxes I woke up to find my girlfriend masturbating me whilst I was asleep & within a matter of seconds I was squirting everywhere.

She was creased up with laughter. I was just trying to get my bearings, trying to figure whether this was just an extension of my dream or not & wishing I could always wake up like that.

18. ATVRider1

ATVRider1 Member

sas
    That is so effing hot. I'm sorry if some of you guys think this is not cool but I think it's hot.

19. Men_lover2009

Men_lover2009 Member

This is how i pretty much decided i like boys...My bf was over and i woke up and say his wood in my boxers i let him wear....I "accidently" tripped grabbed ahold of it and jerked it for like 2 sec..i went and beat off in the bathroom. He was awake when i came back and he knew what i did...oh well stuff happens!!

20. football32

football32 Member

true

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.