Touched While Sleeping?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
50 replies to this topic

#1 Quincy

Quincy

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted August 12 2007 - 08:54 PM

Has anyone here been touched while at a sleepover or anything of that sort?

Don't think I have if so I wasn't awakend by it.

#2 dangermoose

dangermoose

Is a daddy

• Members
  • 6,138 posts

Posted August 12 2007 - 09:54 PM

I touch my fiancee while she's sleeping, she very much so enjoys being felt up as a wakeup call

#3 dreamingofTheo

dreamingofTheo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted August 12 2007 - 10:32 PM

I`d love to have Theo as a sleep over, that tall beautiful guy. I`d take him into my bed, cuddle in his thin arms, with this boy anything is beautiful, feel the warmth of his breath on my neck. Feel his beard oncce again , his face soft and gentle. The only problem now is, he has done soooo many HARD drugs that his beautiful face has gone to hell. He use to be soooo beautiful. I love you babe, please stop the horrible drugs. You were so dam beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. May our God help you stop.

#4 football32

football32

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted January 22 2008 - 07:14 PM

i have. me and my best friend i have been best firends with for like 8 years were high and then he went to sleep in the same bed (idk why, he came up witht hat idea) and i had that "weed horniness" which is a REALLY really horny feeling and eveything felt good. and i saw him laying there in his pjs and i tried tio make it seem like i was sleeping and casually reached over and moved "accidently" into his pjs and boxersa dn played with his dick util it got hard and i wanted him to touch mine soooooo bad but he was totlaly sleeping and then he woke up and then went right back to sleep. i wanted to jack him off and suck him off anfd i wanted him to do the same to me. and in the morning i was like "did i touch your dick last night" and he was like idk but if you did idc. hes straight and im straight but i still want to do it just to see what it would be like and i want to again when he sleeps over but i want him to do it to me. and it would even be better if he were aware and ok with it so we could do w.e we want. and i really dont know how to act or what to do to indicate that i want to. please help

#5 MasterB

MasterB

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted January 22 2008 - 08:07 PM

i have. me and my best friend i have been best firends with for like 8 years were high and then he went to sleep in the same bed (idk why, he came up witht hat idea) and i had that "weed horniness" which is a REALLY really horny feeling and eveything felt good. and i saw him laying there in his pjs and i tried tio make it seem like i was sleeping and casually reached over and moved "accidently" into his pjs and boxersa dn played with his dick util it got hard and i wanted him to touch mine soooooo bad but he was totlaly sleeping and then he woke up and then went right back to sleep. i wanted to jack him off and suck him off anfd i wanted him to do the same to me. and in the morning i was like "did i touch your dick last night" and he was like idk but if you did idc. hes straight and im straight but i still want to do it just to see what it would be like and i want to again when he sleeps over but i want him to do it to me. and it would even be better if he were aware and ok with it so we could do w.e we want. and i really dont know how to act or what to do to indicate that i want to. please help

Euuwww, gross! I thought your friend was a girl! Bastos ikaw!

#6 makesmomcry420

makesmomcry420

shlimazl

• Members
  • 3,220 posts

Posted January 23 2008 - 12:08 AM

wow, i never wanna have a sleepover with you
ive been really horny, but wow, id be really pissed if i woke up and my male friend was playing with my dick
everything worth dosing is worth overdosing.
"you can think of me when you forget your seatbelt, and again when your head goes through the windshield!"
Posted Image
"people like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis, you cant trust people Jeremy" - SuperHans

#7 FallonSL

FallonSL

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted January 24 2008 - 01:35 PM

When I was in HS we had a slumber party. There was 10 of us girls all packed into my best friends bedroom. One of the girls I hardly knew that was laying next to me on the floor pulled up my night shirt. She placed her hand on my breast and left it there. I pretended to be asleep while feeling her feel me up. Later around the breakfast table someone asked how we all slept. I looked over at that girl and said I slept so soundly I didn't feel a thing. LOL

#8 jia

jia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted January 24 2008 - 01:58 PM

When I was in HS we had a slumber party. There was 10 of us girls all packed into my best friends bedroom. One of the girls I hardly knew that was laying next to me on the floor pulled up my night shirt. She placed her hand on my breast and left it there. I pretended to be asleep while feeling her feel me up. Later around the breakfast table someone asked how we all slept. I looked over at that girl and said I slept so soundly I didn't feel a thing. LOL

Its funny how many of us have these kinds of memories that seem as though they should come out of a novel they're so cliche. I have many of the same ones. I have quite a few of them myself, including one that played out very similar to this one -- A sleepover, in my pajamas and while I am laying there (it has always taken me a long time to get to sleep) another girl begins feeling me up. I quite like it so I snuggle up closer to her and let her know I am in fact awake, which I think scared the crap out of her until she realized I wasn't freaking out. Well, long story short while we didn't get to engage much that evening (I was really afraid of waking someone else up) she was the first girl I was ever with.

So very cliche, but I guess the reason things are a cliche in the first place is because they happen a lot. :P

#9 nathanreeves1

nathanreeves1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted January 26 2008 - 08:42 AM

to al the people that said grow what is wrong with that hes young and is expermening him self its a natual thing

#10 makesmomcry420

makesmomcry420

shlimazl

• Members
  • 3,220 posts

Posted January 26 2008 - 12:38 PM

it would be one thing if he had permission, but his friend was sleeping
"you can think of me when you forget your seatbelt, and again when your head goes through the windshield!"
Posted Image
"people like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis, you cant trust people Jeremy" - SuperHans

#11 glen_quagmire_oh!

glen_quagmire_oh!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted February 10 2008 - 08:01 PM

wow, i never wanna have a sleepover with you
ive been really horny, but wow, id be really pissed if i woke up and my male friend was playing with my dick

I'll sleep over

#12 DroopySnoopy

DroopySnoopy

The ORIGINAL Dr. Droop

• Members
  • 13,099 posts

Posted February 10 2008 - 08:03 PM

I aprove of touching of all kinds. :D

http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/picture.php?albumid=817&pictureid=95611

#13 DixiTarn619

DixiTarn619

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted February 11 2008 - 03:33 AM

You Would!

#14 Meggles

Meggles

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted February 11 2008 - 02:35 PM

Once one of my brother's friends fingered me when he slept over.

#15 glen_quagmire_oh!

glen_quagmire_oh!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted February 12 2008 - 07:40 AM

why do none of my friends have sisters

#16 makesmomcry420

makesmomcry420

shlimazl

• Members
  • 3,220 posts

Posted February 12 2008 - 11:31 AM

^^ no kidding
Posted Image

#17 PineMan

PineMan

• 3,140 posts

Posted February 12 2008 - 02:25 PM

I remember having a really sexy dream once involving some really wild sex. Then, just as I was on the verge of hitting the Grand-daddy of all climaxes I woke up to find my girlfriend masturbating me whilst I was asleep & within a matter of seconds I was squirting everywhere.

She was creased up with laughter. I was just trying to get my bearings, trying to figure whether this was just an extension of my dream or not & wishing I could always wake up like that.

#18 ATVRider1

ATVRider1

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted May 15 2008 - 03:24 PM

sas

That is so effing hot. I'm sorry if some of you guys think this is not cool but I think it's hot.

#19 Men_lover2009

Men_lover2009

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted May 18 2008 - 03:51 PM

This is how i pretty much decided i like boys...My bf was over and i woke up and say his wood in my boxers i let him wear....I "accidently" tripped grabbed ahold of it and jerked it for like 2 sec..i went and beat off in the bathroom. He was awake when i came back and he knew what i did...oh well stuff happens!!

#20 football32

football32

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted June 01 2008 - 12:46 PM

why do none of my friends have sisters

true

#21 chuckf2000

chuckf2000

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 505 posts

Posted June 01 2008 - 04:03 PM

I use to stay at my grandparents alot when I was young. My grandfather was a high up person in the church (deacon or something), besides being a pastor of his own church. He would have guest preachers in all the time. Once this preacher came to stay a few days. He had the hot blonde daughter about 2 years older than me (I was about 14 or 15). One night I woke up to find her at the side of my bed jerking me off. I pretended to be asleep until I came. She wiped her hand off on my underpants and before she left said 'sweet dreams' I'll never forget it.
"Sex isn't the answer, it's the question. "Yes" is the answer."

#22 ~SgT.PePpEr GiRl~

~SgT.PePpEr GiRl~

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted June 01 2008 - 04:25 PM

There was this time that i was over at my friend's house, a whole bunch of us. My ex boyfriend came over to join us, and we all watched this movie where there were a lot of naked hot chicks in it. Well, it ended, and i went to sleep with my ex beside me,(we were going out at the time)-and i wasn't quite asleep, but he thought i was so he began to slip his hand down my sweatpants and slid his finger up and down my clit on the outside of my panties. Needless to say, i was enjoying this tremendously, because i accidentally smiled. I don't know if he saw me smile, because it was pretty dark, but then he began to finger me intensley. That was the first time i had ever been fingered, and i'll never forget that night. Too bad he turned out to be a jackass!
Posted Image

#23 Si69

Si69

• 1,149 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted December 13 2010 - 03:39 AM

Has anyone here been touched while at a sleepover or anything of that sort?

Don't think I have if so I wasn't awakend by it.

I was smashed and a bit pissed one night and had a one-night with a girl - we fucked and then I crashed but in the morning she said she had made use of my erections in the night a few times!

There also was another time in a hostel in Australia where I woke up in the middle of the night with a hard-on and realised that there was a hand around it - the guy from the next bed. He wasn't my type so i just removed it and went back to sleep.

Simon

#24 TipsyGypsy

TipsyGypsy

Light of a Fading Star

• 5,227 posts

Posted December 13 2010 - 03:52 AM

No, and if anyone starts touching me when I am asleep I will hit them when I realise.

Don't come closer or I'll have to go.
Leave it to me as I find a way to be.

#25 acid_tripz222

acid_tripz222

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted December 13 2010 - 03:54 AM

never before but it sounds grooosss :P
------------------------------------------------------

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It's not the acid that makes you trip. It's you.

Oh, how I wish I could shut up like a telescope! I think I could,
if I only knew how to begin.

#26 adeep

adeep

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted December 14 2010 - 05:29 AM

I started my masturbation at 8 while touching my elder sister while she was sleeping...still gives me very strong erections...

#27 wameron36

wameron36

• 1,326 posts

Posted December 14 2010 - 05:58 AM

it would be one thing if he had permission, but his friend was sleeping

Agreed.
I've had it happen to me and it made me feel like shit for ages because I began to hate that person, but didn't want to tell him I knew what he did because I didn't want to embarrass him. It's not always nice

#28 timdog

timdog

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted January 10 2011 - 12:14 PM

I felt up a family friend who was 2 years younger than me on a few occasions when she would sleep over.

I also did a few times to my sister.

#29 PineMan

PineMan

• 3,140 posts

Posted January 10 2011 - 04:17 PM

I've woken up to having girlfriends masturbating me in my sleep quite a few times - each time leading on to finishing off with actual sex.

Some of these incidents have apparently been inspired by them witnessng my having an erection in my sleep anyway - as with the the usual morning erections.

Whichever way you look at it, it's a great way to wake up.

#30 barefootlocks

barefootlocks

• 1,268 posts

Posted January 10 2011 - 05:06 PM

I touch my fiancee while she's sleeping, she very much so enjoys being felt up as a wakeup call

Mmmm...I agree!