• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 _toker_

_toker_

Toking Up

• Members
  • 1,001 posts

Posted August 11 2007 - 08:55 AM

I recently purchased 10 capsules of sweet sweet pure molly. I've taken it orally, I've done a few lines, but I want to know if it can be smoked or will it be destroyed. That's about it, thanks for sharing your knowledge.
Posted Image

#2 RiversClearwater

RiversClearwater

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 723 posts

Posted August 11 2007 - 12:11 PM

Don't mean to sound like a complete dick but...god damnit...
Just eat the molly you'll have a MUCH better time, besides...taste it one time and then ask yourself if you'd like to smoke that and have it in your lungs.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Well I woke up this morning
and I got myself a beer.
The future's uncertain
and the end is always near."

#3 _toker_

_toker_

Toking Up

• Members
  • 1,001 posts

Posted August 11 2007 - 05:24 PM

V-A-R-I-E-T-Y

I'm still happy that I scored so many molly capsules, for only $12 a pop. Tonight...I roll. Sandra Collins is coming to a notorious night club here in town, basically a place where all potheads, rollers, and acid lovers reunite to dance the night away to electronic music. ..Ahhh, what a place.
Posted Image

#4 INSANEPOOKIE

INSANEPOOKIE

Prancing Dragon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted August 11 2007 - 06:16 PM

I'm not aware of being able to smoke MDMA or Ecstasy in the sense of effects normally associated with oral consumption.
Sorry image too large for sig.

#5 DirtyBongAlexa

DirtyBongAlexa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted August 18 2007 - 11:03 PM

NOOOOO

no no no no that is a waste of mdma

the chemical compund mdma is destroyed by heat just like lsd

also ive tried it it dosent do anything but bubble evaporate and fuck ur lungs up and have you hacking for days lol

#6 jean_genie

jean_genie

psychedelic saturday

• Members
  • 1,482 posts

Posted August 19 2007 - 09:33 AM

you caaaaaan smoke it, ive had bongs with weed&mdma&ketamine.. which taste dark as fuck, and just isnt pleasant, it gets you a bit fucked but more disorientated

just bomb the molly and youll have a fab time, if i have the money i roll on at least half a gram of molly over a night, thaaat makes for a good time :P

#7 ChemicalSmile

ChemicalSmile

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted August 19 2007 - 01:48 PM

Definitely do not smoke MDMA, it is ineffective and unhealthy. (Not that rolling is healthy, but smoking them is VERY!..... just like shrooms!)

#8 DirtyBongAlexa

DirtyBongAlexa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted August 19 2007 - 08:10 PM

you caaaaaan smoke it, ive had bongs with weed&mdma&ketamine.. which taste dark as fuck, and just isnt pleasant, it gets you a bit fucked but more disorientated

just bomb the molly and youll have a fab time, if i have the money i roll on at least half a gram of molly over a night, thaaat makes for a good time :P

that was the k hun.....

which is fucking loveley as hell i almost prefer to smoke it or mix it with a shot of alcohol (1 vile plus one shot should fuck u up niceley)

as i said mdma is destroyed by heat so if youu think you felt anything it was placebo

#9 ricky119

ricky119

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted April 07 2008 - 03:05 AM

u can smoke mdma that has been mixed with pill blinders to compres it into a pill but i dont know if u can smoke molly

#10 elover

elover

ritz with cheese

• Members
  • 1,140 posts

Posted April 07 2008 - 09:45 AM

...i wish i had 10 caps =(

Posted Image

#11 Colimon

Colimon

Cheesus Christo

• 2,148 posts

Posted April 07 2008 - 06:03 PM

Maybe vapourization would work, just like people do with meth and crack?

#12 guybob1000

guybob1000

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted April 08 2008 - 09:17 PM

Dont smoke it, dont snort it just eat it.

Pretty much the only things you can smoke are weed, crack and meth.
Even if you could smoke pills to get high i can only imagine the damaging effects on your lungs.

#13 rollontheground

rollontheground

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 504 posts

Posted April 15 2008 - 09:10 PM

Dont smoke it, dont snort it just eat it.

Pretty much the only things you can smoke are weed, crack and meth.
Even if you could smoke pills to get high i can only imagine the damaging effects on your lungs.

opium, 5-meo-dmt, salvia, khat??? theres gotta b at least a hundred different chemicals u can smoke...

#14 xcandykidx

xcandykidx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 790 posts

Posted May 02 2008 - 12:40 AM

any drug can be smoked by vaporizing it as long as the temperature at which it burns is not below it's melting point.

#15 shiva_master

shiva_master

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted July 13 2009 - 09:53 AM

Even if it is smoke able/vaporization, the chem itself can turn into a toxic by-product. Can be very unhealthy for you depending on what it is.

#16 Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer

• 13,370 posts

Posted July 13 2009 - 10:25 AM

It would be a waste of MDMA anyways since the high would be like 3 minutes, and extremely speedy. You wouldnt have time to even mentally get comfortable in the headspace

Fishermans-Cottage-on-the-Cliffs-at-Vare

#17 cjmpun

cjmpun

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted July 15 2009 - 12:35 PM

smoking chemicals is jus nasty, rlly..

#18 shermin

shermin

Bazooka Tooth

• Members
  • 3,679 posts

Posted July 15 2009 - 01:47 PM

it may have just been the dank and the Ketamine...i'm 99% sure you can smoke ketamine, although it's not the best way to take it, and it's supposed to hurt your lungs.
ABSTRACT EXPRESSIONISM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#19 Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer

• 13,370 posts

Posted July 15 2009 - 02:17 PM

yeah there is one erowid report saying it works but it sucks. too fast and confusing.

Fishermans-Cottage-on-the-Cliffs-at-Vare

#20 poopzilla33

poopzilla33

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted August 18 2010 - 04:01 PM

my friends smoked moonrocks before. vaporized um on tin foiled a bunch of times at festivals. you know that black cherry shit. and that yellow chunky molly. they say its pretty awesome haha. you roll forever

#21 Magical mystery tourguide

Magical mystery tourguide

• 2,299 posts

Posted August 19 2010 - 07:26 AM

it may have just been the dank and the Ketamine...i'm 99% sure you can smoke ketamine, although it's not the best way to take it, and it's supposed to hurt your lungs.

yeah smoking ketamine works, but nasally is a better administration IMO - not to mention the pipe you'll ruin by smoking ketamine by leaving behind that AWFUL taste.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#22 guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam

• 16,130 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted August 19 2010 - 07:42 AM

put it up your butt if you want variety... Or just quit being a tard and eat the stuff.
Posted Image

#23 Lalakuno

Lalakuno

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted August 20 2010 - 06:02 AM

...i wish i had 10 caps =(

Come to AK. I got a fuckload of molly :)
Posted Image

#24 aktripr

aktripr

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted September 22 2010 - 12:08 AM

I'm in AK. And I'd like some molly.

#25 culinaryoverlord

culinaryoverlord

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted September 22 2010 - 12:55 AM

Umm I'm afraid the person that said "Shove it up your butt", is right, I had a lot of 2-cb on hand this winter and developed a major tolerance(once cooked a buffet for 110 people on 6 pellets). I told my "guy" and he asked me if I had tried hooping it, "hooping?" I say?, you know(made descriptive finger motion). Well, not wanting to pass up a chance to get higher, and using a large kitchen syringe usually used to inject pork with cider vinegar, I proceded to liquify 8 pellets in some vodka and sent it where the sun don't shine. At first I just felt the vodka, then, @$%&&%&*%^#%$JEEEEZUUUUUSSSSFUCKINGCHRIST, you get the picture. Your rectum has about 400x the blood vessels as your nose, and the blood flow circumvents your liver, it's the next best thing to mainlining it. Of course it's your ass, but it's YOUR ass, do what you want with it, just don't tell anybody(this does not apply to me, as I have no shame).
Cheers
C/O

#26 FuckedUpYoungOne

FuckedUpYoungOne

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted September 25 2010 - 09:37 PM

Umm I'm afraid the person that said "Shove it up your butt", is right, I had a lot of 2-cb on hand this winter and developed a major tolerance(once cooked a buffet for 110 people on 6 pellets). I told my "guy" and he asked me if I had tried hooping it, "hooping?" I say?, you know(made descriptive finger motion). Well, not wanting to pass up a chance to get higher, and using a large kitchen syringe usually used to inject pork with cider vinegar, I proceded to liquify 8 pellets in some vodka and sent it where the sun don't shine. At first I just felt the vodka, then, @$%&&%&*%^#%$JEEEEZUUUUUSSSSFUCKINGCHRIST, you get the picture. Your rectum has about 400x the blood vessels as your nose, and the blood flow circumvents your liver, it's the next best thing to mainlining it. Of course it's your ass, but it's YOUR ass, do what you want with it, just don't tell anybody(this does not apply to me, as I have no shame).
Cheers
C/O

No Comment:eek:

#27 guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam

• 16,130 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted September 25 2010 - 10:37 PM

No Comment:eek:

It's the optimal route with a lot of RC's but Molly is best orally for me.