shrooms in ohio

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by lucjl volcin, Aug 9, 2007.

1. lucjl volcin

lucjl volcin Senior Member

I think ive found shrooms in my backyard. I live in toledo,Ohio could someone send the name of every shrooms species that occur in ohio

2. lucjl volcin

never mind im almost 100 percent sure there shrooms now. Im going to eat some tomorrow with snyfin then i'll tell everyone what went down!

3. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

you better be sure...

4. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

how did you identify them??

i don't think it's a good idea to eat them...

5. Snyfin

Snyfin surfing the astral plane

[​IMG]

this is a pic of the shrooms we will be doing. i've compared many photos of Panaeolus subbalteatus

to it and they look exactly the same, to the point where it couldn't be anything else.

here are some
    Panaeolus subbalteatus:

[​IMG]

6. Wilson

Wilson Member

They look similar, but you have to be 100% sure before you eat them. Please don't kill yourself.

7. Snyfin

i'm only going to eat a tiny piece of a stem until i'm sure

8. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

You guys are stupid if you think you can identify mushrooms as actives from looks. To be sure, you must take spore prints! I'm not kidding, there are a lot of poisonous lookalikes out there, be careful! Once you have taken the spore prints, colour description, approx measurements, gill status (attached or not attached), pictures of the mushrooms and underneith them, and writen down any evidence of bruising; then you may determine the mushroom to make sure it isn't poisonous. Be cautious when picking them, and do that and you'll be able to obtain real active msuhrooms. Good luck!

9. Snyfin

ate like 1/4 of a stem at a time. i was tripping lightly, and obviously not dead!

10. undercooked

undercooked Member

You got lucky this time, but there are people who have died doing what you have done, and I'm sure some of them only "ate like 1/4 of a stem at the time."

11. Wndweavr

Wndweavr Member

The chances of finding the mushrooms you are after, in a nice clump in, in your back yard is so remote that I laughed out loud! I grew them in jars, and used the mold to grow more. Pass these by, Brother...that light buzz you got may be your last.

12. lucjl volcin

well i eat a couple of the little ones yesterday, and i dident die but i also did not trip

13. unse unse baby!

unse unse baby! Member

ahahahahahhaha
    you crack me up voljcfockljlyosh.

14. mr.morrison

mr.morrison Senior Member

yea, you dont die immediatly. they fuck with your liver. id say you have another 2 weeks....

15. motokop88

motokop88 Member

take a chance and eat a shitload. either you will trip balls or hopefully you die quickly. crazy bastards

16. Rugor

Rugor Senior Member

wow dude you are a fool you ate them and did not trip? that means you have a 80% chance that you just ate poisonous mushrooms because they don't make you sick till 4-5 days after eating them.They attack your liver and kidneys possibly causing death and if not major organ damage. So technically you are not safe :-/ I feel bad for you. There are shrooms that are non-psychedelic and are not poisonous but that's a 20% chance.

edit: Well actully it's the 17th and he has not posted since the 11th perhaps he did die? bummer eh

17. mixmaster1314

mixmaster1314 Member

well i live in toledo and havnt heard anything about someone dieing from eating mushrooms so i think hes still ok.

18. motokop88

motokop88 Member

maybe he is running around somewhere still trippin. perhaps he stumbled across the most potent mushrooms ever known to man?

19. lucy's brother

lucy's brother Member

is it freaking anyone else out that hes not posting anymore?

20. /jumanji

/jumanji Member

LOL DUDE, ah fawk i hope that dudes alright haaha