tweeker jokes

Discussion in 'Humor' started by moop, Aug 9, 2007.

1. moop

moop Member

How do you tell the difference between a crackhead and a tweaker?

The crackhead will take your stash and bounce.
    The tweaker will take your stash and then help you look for it.

i fuckin hate tweekers, anyone got some more

2. Skratch

Skratch Member

why do you hate on the tweakers?
    there are some really cool tweakers out there.

ive seen crackheads tweakers and some stoners search carpets for their shit after they smoked it or just wanted to pretend it was lost so they could have it.
    ur joke fails I win.

3. Lady of the Freaks

Lady of the Freaks Senior Member

Q. Where can you find a full set of teeth?
    A. In a room full of tweakers.

4. Skratch

Skratch Member

^I do like that one tho

5. StayLoose1011

StayLoose1011 Senior Member

I am going to make some up on the spot.

Top Ten Things You'll Never Hear a Tweaker Say

10. I didn't realize I was exceeding the speed limit, I should drive a bit slower. Safety first.

9. I'm so relaxed, there isn't a single bit of tension in my body. My jaw is hanging loosely, and my body is like a feather floating in the wind as I move patiently and gracefully around my house.

8. No homosexual lover, I do not want to have passionate anal sex for the 11th time this evening. Any more would be an exercise in ridiculous hedonism.

7. I highly value and respect my local law enforcement agency.

6. I have been washing my face with this exfoliating gel scrub three times a day, and it's worked wonders on my skin.

5. ::yawn:: It's 11:00 already? Man, I'm so tired, I think I'm going to pass out.

4. I'm so hungry I could eat two steaks.

3. I think it's time I moved out of the trailer and into something with a little more class and sophistication.

2. Dude, have you seen my toothbrush?

1. No man, I'm through for the night. No more hits for me.

6. jusdino4it

jusdino4it DR. Lifetime Supporter

7. moop

moop Member

theres a bunny hopping through the forest and hes content and happy just cruising along. bunnys hopping along and he runs into bear whos laying up against a tree cooking up some smack in a spoon. bunny runs up to bear and says "bear what are you doing, your wasting your life with that shit, come with me, toss your stash and come run with me through the forest, itll make you healthy and youll feel better. so bear says allright and bear and bunny go running through the forest. bear and bunny run into squirrel whos about to take a fatty line of blow. bunny runs up to squirrel and says squirrel wtf, why are you doing that, its bad for your brain and your heart, you need to come run with us through the forest it will make you healthy. so squirrel bear and bunny go running through the forest and they all run into deer, who is lighting up a joint. bunny runs up to deer and says " deer what are you doing, that stuff makes you lazy and unmotivated, stop wasting your life and come running" so deer joins them and they all go running through the forest. they run across a road and run into couger, whos about to eat a bunch of danky cyanesens he just picked. bunny runs up to cougar " couger what are you doing, those are dangerous you could get lost you could---" the cougar backhands the bunny who flyes back across the road. "what did you do that for" says bear. cougar says "every time that damn bunny gets hopped up on meth he trys to get me to go running with him"

8. moop

moop Member

some dude at a barter fair came up to our campsite and said "hey i got a joke for ya'all, but first ive got to take a shit" he left and was gone for like 40 minutes and we completly forgot about him, then he comes back and says "allright you want to hear that joke" then he tells the bunny cougar joke and walks off

9. fanoffloyd1992

fanoffloyd1992 Member

what the fuck is a tweaker. this may sound stupid but...

10. fanoffloyd1992

fanoffloyd1992 Member

is a tweaker like a priss or something

11. moop

moop Member

a tweaker is someone who smokes a lot of meth

12. logwarrior

logwarrior Member

what do you get when you cross a tweaker and a vcr?

a toaster

13. Beachybuns69

Beachybuns69 Guest

I dont like how people have stero type so called tweakers which are people that choose to use the drug methanphetamine. they say so many things like your teeth will fall out sores on your body from picking. Bad hygine I find this false I know people have smoked for 13 years has mouth with most perfect teeth. I know people that smoke that won't leave there house with spot on there clotes or hair out of place. So before people put labels and sterotypes out there remember not everyone is fullblown druggie. And loose there life to meth.

14. deleted

deleted Visitor

it goes to 11.

15. primalflow

primalflow Member

Why do tweakers do it doggystyle?

So both of them can look out the window.

16. myfarah

myfarah Guest

No hate to tweakers