Rape Role play

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 TehMeansThe

TehMeansThe

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted August 09 2007 - 10:39 AM

I was talking with my girlfriend the other day about things we wanted to try and she revealed to me that she thinks it would be fun and hot if we did a little role playing about me raping her. I know it can be a sensative topic so I don't need flak from people. But my question is: what are some things I can do? Verbal degradation, being rough with her, slapping here and there. What else?

We also talked about how far it should go. How much I could actually make her do when it comes to things that she doesn't particularly enjoy (like throat fucking and anal: she normally doesn't like it but when we are role playing about rape, she said it might be a turn on in the moment, that's where a safe word comes in). We talked about and agreed on a safe word so that's taken care of.

What else can I do to her?
Posted Image

#2 DeathRowDisco

DeathRowDisco

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted August 09 2007 - 11:12 AM

Well, you already have a safe word, so that's taken care of... BUT the "safe word" shouldn't 'just' be for when you're forcing her to do things that she doesn't particularly like. It should be for the entire act, something absolutely ridiculous that she can say to get you to stop, no matter what you're doing at the time.

Anyway... if you've talked about it and she brought it up in the first place, that's already good. Talk more. Think hard - if you were going to (realistically) rape a girl, what would you do? How violent would you get? How much/hard would you hit? What would you force her to do? Think about it, and then talk to her again, tell her what YOU want to do, and find out what she's comfortable with.

I think, the first time you do something like that, it's almost always kind-of a "practice round". Don't take it too seriously the first time, just find out what you're comfortable with. If I do it, the first time, we CAN'T take it too seriously... the guy will hit, and I can always go "is that all you've got?" (which I say isn't "too serious" because nobody would actually say that when they're being raped) and it's not direct, but it lets him know that he *can* hit harder. Just basics... try it, and then go from there, she should be able to tell you what you can do more of, what she doesn't want to do, etc. After you do it once, it's easier to talk about it.

Posted Image

Sometimes, I'm afraid it'll all fade away...

and instead, sky scrapers will stand in the way.

#3 Allonym

Allonym

cheesecake slut

• Members
  • 5,230 posts

Posted August 09 2007 - 12:51 PM

i would personally veto any hitting, but thats me. i just would want to be pulled by my hair, forced to my knees to suck him off some, tied down, fucked, etc.. all while whimpering and nbegging "no" (but not using the safe word. also consider a word between ok and stopstopbad, something to indicate that she doesnt liek where its headed but doesnt want the whole scene to stop. some use red yellow/orange green, other use something liek banana for stop and apple for change direction please)

the heart is dark but the world is darker

#4 TehMeansThe

TehMeansThe

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted August 10 2007 - 12:47 AM

I agree on the hitting thing, the more and more I think about it. But hair pulling and tying down is good. Good tip on the yellow and red safe words.

What else can you guys think of?
Posted Image

#5 limetree

limetree

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted August 10 2007 - 08:23 AM

I was talking about this with my guy yesterday, he is willing to do it, but he asked me to what extent i want it. im just not sure, i dont want to ask for him to make me suck him off but i would want him to make me. it would be sexier if i didnt tell him what i wanted, cause im not even sure. does this make sense? haha. have your experiences with rape role play been positive? or do you think it may screw up your relationship a bit if it goes wrong.

I think the two separate words, one for stop altogether, and one for switch what you are doing are a really good idea. hmm, i just hope hes really rough.

#6 Allonym

Allonym

cheesecake slut

• Members
  • 5,230 posts

Posted August 10 2007 - 10:18 AM

part of what makes us want it (those of us who have contemplated rape fantasies at least) is that we trust our partner completely... we wouldnt let someone we didnt trust do this to us. we trust them to take contorl of the situation, we trust them to be foreceful, we trust them to be stronger than us and more in control... and we trust them to respect what we do and dont like... personally id love to be bent over my bed, ass in the air, wrists held down while he fucks me from behind but thats just my fantasy...

the heart is dark but the world is darker

#7 Sal329

Sal329

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted August 10 2007 - 11:16 AM

Love when my girl pretends to not want it and fights back.

#8 tolan65

tolan65

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted August 10 2007 - 09:49 PM

During sex, I used to use some light face slapping while the girl was climaxing. Also, choking during sex id great. I taught a friend of mine how to squirt that way. Once I assume a dominant position, then she felt ok to just let loose. Its an important thing.

#9 TehMeansThe

TehMeansThe

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted August 12 2007 - 01:37 AM

more, MOAR! I want to know all of you're experiences with this!
Posted Image

#10 DeathRowDisco

DeathRowDisco

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted August 12 2007 - 08:45 PM

On the subject of hitting...

I think it should be the girl's decision... of course, that's IF you're comfortable with it. If you think you would hit her, and then feel like a piece of shit afterwards... obviously, don't do it. But if you'd like to, go ahead and ask, I mean, you're already playing rape. What could it hurt to ask?
I realize that a lot of girls will say no, BUT I actually know quite a few that wouldn't, and I've had to tell my husband "that's enough" so people don't ask about the bruises, 'cause I'm terrible at making up stories when people go, "What happened to you?! It looks like you fought a fucking grizzly!" haha... keep that in mind, too.

Posted Image

Sometimes, I'm afraid it'll all fade away...

and instead, sky scrapers will stand in the way.

#11 2squishy

2squishy

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted August 14 2007 - 06:08 PM

Love when my girl pretends to not want it and fights back.

I do this too...but I warn him, chances are I will try to resist. Makes it fun and exciting, for me...

#12 tolan65

tolan65

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted August 14 2007 - 06:14 PM

I do this too...but I warn him, chances are I will try to resist. Makes it fun and exciting, for me...

I go for total submission. No fighting. No whining. Total. Submission.

Only then do you get those simultaneous orgasms that make your stomach muscles hurt afterwards. It’s a psychological thing. Some people are not capable of it.

#13 Ass1over

Ass1over

Hip Forums Supporter

•  Supporters
  • PipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted August 18 2007 - 04:55 PM

I was talking about this with my guy yesterday, he is willing to do it, but he asked me to what extent i want it. im just not sure, i dont want to ask for him to make me suck him off but i would want him to make me. it would be sexier if i didnt tell him what i wanted, cause im not even sure. does this make sense? haha. have your experiences with rape role play been positive? or do you think it may screw up your relationship a bit if it goes wrong.

I think the two separate words, one for stop altogether, and one for switch what you are doing are a really good idea. hmm, i just hope hes really rough.

What you are saying makes perfect sense. There are several things I want, but having to ask for it takes away from the thrill I guess...

Great ideas about the two seperate safewords, I wish I had thought of that :( I will definitly put it to use though!

I don't think you will hurt your relatiuonship as long as it is a good relationship to begin with. As long as no one over reacts to what you are doing and you are ok going into it, why not ?

#14 limetree

limetree

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted August 20 2007 - 11:14 AM

yeah your right, i doubt it would screw anything up.

#15 moongazer

moongazer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 656 posts

Posted June 15 2008 - 11:41 PM

just see what you do in the heat of the moment- I'm, uh.....kinda experienced in this type of roleplay. heh. The best things come from going into a roleplay without having the entire thing planned out.
And we all shine on,
Like the moon, and the stars, and the sun.
Posted Image

#16 christina leino

christina leino

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted June 16 2008 - 12:22 AM

Another foreplay favorite! - Rape role play!! The classic ones are seduction situations where one partner acts the role of say bar worker and the other partner tries to pick her/him up or do it forcefully on her/him. Or the other hot pick will be the innocent girl vs the raper. Do these in your bedroom, dress up, and set up a bar on the table. Use your imagination!

Dress up and go crazy! Use bondage and other accessories to spice it up! She will love it =)

#17 schooner

schooner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted June 16 2008 - 03:03 PM

well this is a interesting subject for sure...you see i always new that there was some people out there that there fantasy was the rape fantasy...i never really put much thought into it until lately...i think that i would like to try it if the situation was right and of course i wouldnt do anything that she wouldnt want to do...but in a weird way i think i might enjoy it also ..the thing is i think we should talk about it more...and make sure we have a safe word....but a question i have..will it be akward between us after..?? will it change anything?? or will it be all good because we are both mature poeple and we could talk about it and handle the situation like adults...

#18 washable

washable

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted June 16 2008 - 04:33 PM

well this is a interesting subject for sure...you see i always new that there was some people out there that there fantasy was the rape fantasy...i never really put much thought into it until lately...i think that i would like to try it if the situation was right and of course i wouldnt do anything that she wouldnt want to do...but in a weird way i think i might enjoy it also ..the thing is i think we should talk about it more...and make sure we have a safe word....but a question i have..will it be akward between us after..?? will it change anything?? or will it be all good because we are both mature poeple and we could talk about it and handle the situation like adults...

I think that if you talk and plan it before hand... and then do it it will be awesome and not change a damn thing... if she wants it give it to her...
Just make sure that after there are plently of cuddles... :)
:rolleyes:Washable

#19 schooner

schooner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted June 16 2008 - 06:35 PM

I think that if you talk and plan it before hand... and then do it it will be awesome and not change a damn thing... if she wants it give it to her...
Just make sure that after there are plently of cuddles... :)

yeah i think u just might be right..lol thx fir the advice

#20 Jenniferxx

Jenniferxx

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted June 08 2013 - 09:57 AM

Hey, I'm Jennifer. New to all this and I really love the thought of being raped. Volently, hard and stuffs like that. Anyone want to role play with me, just lemme know..

#21 wobs

wobs

• 1,236 posts

Posted June 08 2013 - 10:07 AM

ohh you naughty girl jennifer

#22 nz male

nz male

• 3,590 posts

Posted June 08 2013 - 04:04 PM

If she wants you to just walk up behind her sometime when she least expects it & then you suddenly start taking all her clothes off without her stopping you & then you do whatever you know she likes you doing to her sexually & maybe a few extra horny things as well.