Ativan(Lorazepam) Vs. Klonopin

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by jo_k_er_man, Aug 6, 2007.

1. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

Which is stronger/weaker? I've only messed with Klonopin before.. is there much of a difference between the two benzos? how much Ativan should i take? 4mg of Klonopin makes me feel great

2. Daedalus

Daedalus Member

K-pins definatly trump ativan. Ativan doesn't have any effect on me even at like 4mg. I don't know why, it just sucks . . . .

3. NorCaliGreenFiend

NorCaliGreenFiend Senior Member

dude, all benzos are alike to me, I cant really tell the difference between the highs, Ive done ativan xanax klonopin valium and halcion and they all seem about the same.

4. moe.ron

moe.ron Member

Im pretty sure there the same strength. Just be carefull with how much ativan you take. Fucks with your memory worse then any benzo.

5. Daedalus

Daedalus Member

You must not have taken many benzos in your life as k-pins are twice as strong as ativan. Heres the basic rundown on equivalency using valium as the measurment . . .

1 mg of xanax would be the equivalent to 20 mg valium.
    1 mg of ativan would be the equivalent to 10 mg valium...........
    1 mg of klonopin would be the equivalent to 20 mg valium

6. JahRed24

JahRed24 Member

Honestly after trying almost every benzo out there (in the US) i think xanax is the best and most pleasurable and strongest.. kpins and valiums are the worst/weakest benzo out there..