someone please help me what this dream means!?

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by sistermoonfly, Jul 30, 2007.

1. sistermoonfly

sistermoonfly Member

A friend of mine 'Dave' died fairly recently, from alcohol posoining but I didnt know him very well. I seen him about in college and he knew all the people I hung out with but we didn't chat very often. From what I know he was a wonderful person and very popular. At his funeral I cried uncontrollably, I shocked myself! I didn't think it would have affected me so much.

I recently had a dream about him. I was at his funeral again. This time the party was before the burial. Dave was there, as if this was a normal occasion and we were holding hands, Im not sure if I was his girlfriend in the dream or a really close friend but I was told to stand aside as his close friends and family members entered into the grand meal room. Instead me and my friends, brother and sister went into the pub next door and I was telling them how I was holding hands with Dave as he was the topic of everyones discussion. I realised only at that point in my dream that, that was odd considering he is dead. Then I began to panick I had experienced the company of a ghost. No one seemed to be shocked, in fact I dont remember any kind of response. But in my dream I felt very chilled...
    The next stage to my dream is completely different where I am helped by an anonymous person rummaging through piles of clothes/ materials and I suddenly find my old wooley black gloves which I loved very much.

If anyone is good at dream interpretation. Please tell me what this means.
    I am recently involved in a relationship where I am not 100% sure of how I feel about this person. The boy I am seeing is perfect in every way and is keen to start a relationship with me, part of me feels guilty for leading him on incase Im not being honest with him and myself but part of me wants him so much. I know I need to make my mind up. I really dont wana hurt his feelings. I thought maybe this dream has a connection with this relationship????

Please post your ideas! xxxx

2. Moving_cloud

Moving_cloud Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hello sistermoonfly, here is a suggestion ... please know it's just that. There is so much to say but then you are the only one who has the answer, and will hear it.

I thought this is about the relationship with your own self where the others in your life, dreams and needs to grow sometimes just are a mirror of what you're missing. But you are the one to change, and be more ... to simply become who you truly wish to be.

So just see them as being honest and truthful and loving no matter how they come across ... do not blame them and do not put them aside.

To be perfect in every way, too, is about not being perfect at all. When everything seems perfect, sometimes we need a way out again, to not loose a deeper sense of self and a deeper truth, beyond what we know.
    Everything else will fall in (and outta) place then.

The wool gloves are about the love this world is knitted with. And so you have the perfect tool. Maybe this is all it needs.

Just thoughts ... hope it makes sense !

3. sistermoonfly

sistermoonfly Member

thats so interesting. i think i understand. thank you. its very clever of you how u can do that!