ketamine

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by Dr.Pepper, Jul 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. evil i 13

evil i 13 Senior Member

k's probably my fav drug in its class. we always used to get it in vials. took about 10 mins to cook. A vial and a television could keep me and and a friend busy all day. but it's a real bitch to find these days. then again isn't everything?

2. jmdma

jmdma Member

kets rife were i live £20 a g cant go wrong i dont know were this life changin divine experiance and that are though seeing myself and not beein able to move wierdist thing ever but brilliant! or just a quick key and tune kicks in come on :)

3. xcandykidx

xcandykidx Member

i love special k, i dont see why there isnt a ketamine forum in this place

4. jmdma

jmdma Member

haha going to pick some up later! come on mad fridayright day!

5. thebandit

thebandit Member

its funny reading how hard it is for people to get k because for me it was the first chemical drug i had a connection for and that was like 4 years ago now.
    I think its best in small amounts gives you that floating kinda drunk feeling and its great because you fell really social. it lasts 20 minutes and then you can take a little bit more

6. jmdma

jmdma Member

ketamine was good this weekend but im up for a pill "mission"

electro was good as usual depite getting too "ketty" and feeling like i was los tint he speaker crazy to be fair :D

7. talkwithyoureyes

talkwithyoureyes Member

I can never find the stuff. Whenever I've had it, either a friend went to Mexico and got it themselves, or I did. A shame too.

In my opinion K is like taking shrooms, pot and hydrocodone mixing them together and taking out all the bad qualities of those things.

sigh....

8. jmdma

jmdma Member

easy to find lets fuck it 4 lin3e of ket d

9. talkwithyoureyes

talkwithyoureyes Member

I keep hearing its much easier to find ketamine in the UK
    Are the laws more relaxed there or something?

I heard Madonna did a lot of K while she was living there and that her experiences on K were a lot of the influence for the "Ray of Light" album. Which now that I pay attention to that album in contrast with her others, seems highly probable.

http://www.matilda.aktivix.org/collectives/ketamine/ketamine-all-stars/

10. jmdma

jmdma Member

class c over here the lowest class

its easy to find ketmaine its all over the place here
    just have to ask...

11. talkwithyoureyes

talkwithyoureyes Member

dually noted for my next trip to england. Which may be in the not too distant future....

12. jmdma

jmdma Member

legend and have a very ketty new year i know i will ;)

13. zebedee23

zebedee23 Member

The U.K has been FLOODED with K for over ten years now. If you are a stranger in London the best place to score would be a squat party where every other person is selling K , though you could probably find it at most parties eg:trance ,house etc... Having had a major K problem for a number of years I try to stay away from it completely these days. It is probably one of the most addictive drugs out, much harder to quit than coke or smack even though there are no physical withdrawals .Purely psycologicaly addictive but people can easily end up doing it literally all day long . You build up a rediculous tolerance, most of which unlike other drugs never goes away. We found it normal to do half gram lines and would function on it though i wouldnt say normally. K can fuck your kidneys, cause bad painfull urinary problems, give you tinnitus(constant ringing in your ears) . I have a friend who sniffed K so much,one day he blew his nose and a large chunk of septum came out and know speaks well funny. Soooo much can be gained and learned from K but it must be treated with respect!!!

14. zebedee23

zebedee23 Member

K was legal in the U.K, well medicines act, until about 3 years ago. Now class c but liquid still medicines act.

15. willkell420

willkell420 Member

Has anyone noticed that if you take k sublingually that you get visuals?

16. zebedee23

zebedee23 Member

k should only be injected or snorted. If ingested it is very likely to make you sick. believe me you will be getting more than enough visuals either way. anyway it tastes terrible fuck leaving that under your tongue for a while!

17. jmdma

jmdma Member

best way to drink it if you are stupid enough is to mix with about 1 centimetere a hot water then add orange uice top it up straight down easier on the stomach!

cheers ;)

18. Qohf

Qohf Member

I know a Ketamine source, I'd be happy to share if it wasn't for the fact that I can't send PM's yet:-/ You can find it on google though, it's in South-america;-)

19. jean_genie

jean_genie psychedelic saturday

in a way im glad its piss easy to get K here, in another way.. im not.. its everywhere and its hard to take a break from because everyones doing it

20. jmdma

jmdma Member

couldnt put it any better...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.