ketamine

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by Dr.Pepper, Jul 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aliced

aliced Dude Guy

K is fun... I wouldn't go out of my way for it though. What method of consumption do most of you use?

2. IcarusRisen

IcarusRisen Member

non consumption, because I can't get it :-/

3. jean_genie

jean_genie psychedelic saturday

haha totally, i dont even both with pills these days unless theyre free, md's nice when i can get it but its pricey, i was picking up some K the other day of a dude and he accidentally gave me the wrong wrap, i looked at it back at the flat and it was md, that was a fun night haha mmm

md+ket = yesssssssss mate

im nnot gonna bash mad K til oct cause i got reaaally into it over the summer, but maan i well feel like some haha

4. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

....congrats, that is without a doubt the most retarded post i have ever seen on HipForums...if i had a Blue Ribbon in the shape of a cock i would slap it on your forehead

That is an opinion...period. I have yet to discern how liking MDMA pertains to ones sexuality

Some people like having a mindblowing brilliant high as opposed lying in the fetal position with your eyes closed for 3 hours unable to move. Euphoric Entheogen vs Tranquillizer....hmmm i wonder why some people like E over K...duh

I like ket dont get me wrong, but i guaruntee more people on these forums prefer E

5. Hemisphere

Hemisphere Member

Ketamine is my drug of choice because I like to feel naturally high. I can't stand the fake feeling of the MDMA high anymore, I just take ketamine because it eliminates the stress and strain of dancing throughout 16-24 hour raves, without reuding my sensitivity at all (ie it doesn't make me numb like an anaesthetic, I still have full feeling and responses - perhaps even more responsive than usual in fact)

Here's a small video I found of myself at a party a few weeks ago.. it's worth noting that I consumed around a gram of ketamine at this party, and when this video was shot I'd probably just done a big fat line :)

http://www.dontstayin.com/uk/london/a-secret-location/2007/aug/25/gallery-239294/home/photok-7260119

6. The_Man_On_The_Hill

The_Man_On_The_Hill Member

Woah!!

E makes you love everyone and your saying ^THAT^ about E??

Great way to get people on your side to start a ketamine forum??

7. -.black-.

-.black-. Member

Too be honest if I could find some K around here I would jump on it. If I mentioned K to any of my weed dealers they would probably look at me retarded and say what the F*ck is that? lol Where I live we have an abundance of marijuana dealers. On occasion a coke dealer. And that one guy who loves to roll lol but if I mention half of the substances I wanna get my hands on noone would have a clue what I'm talking about.

8. IcarusRisen

IcarusRisen Member

If someone here can toss me a K vendor online, I'll toss them a vendor or two for other... things. Use my email, keep it out of the PMs.

9. daveyjones1

daveyjones1 Member

haha, same here man. it's all weed here, and i AM that guy who loves to roll :D
    no one knows what k or dxm are. people are like "you are fuckin crazy"...

10. bluestemz

bluestemz Member

Yeah, K has become one of my favorite compounds again, especially as an admixture to other substances. Not the s-isomer that all the RC vendors are selling now, but racemic vials. I find the s(+) isomer to be 1/3-1/2 as potent as far reaching a k-hole goes. The high feels much cleaner, but it takes 200mg of (s) to do what a tenth of racemic K cooked from a vial does. In this respect I don't agree with erowid's stance that the s(+) isomer is "more psychedelic" than vet grade.

11. Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper Member

theres no reason to get all defensive. you said it best. its an opinion, MY opinion! and i dont lay in the fetal position unable to move when im on K, nor do i close my eyes. and its not a tranq... and having alot of people on this forum who are addicted to e-tard pills is definately not something to pride

so get off my nuts, methdick.

12. Chacer

Chacer Member

Cant see your mail anywere...

13. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

K is all over the place hear in New York you can buy the liquid vials that you cook up into powder the Microwave for about $50 to $75. If you don't have hook ups for the liquid there is $20 bags of powder all over the place. But on the other Hand Fuck K I stopped fucking with that nasty ass shit as I got older. The drug that makes you feel like shit the high is horrible if you do to much or shoot the shit up, It in the same boat as Angel Dust to me I hate them bolth equal.

ps-also its not legal in canada who ever said that has no idea what they are talking about. Alot of places and vet clinics now only use the green bottles that you can not cook up into powder form you can only use it in IV form.

14. sahota

sahota Banned

Speciel K is easy to get now these days tbh.. 2c's are alot harder to get now these days though :(

15. nofx1422

nofx1422 Member

16. the_most_sadistic

the_most_sadistic Member

^^^ lol what a smart thing to post

17. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

nofx1422 you should probably be getting a PM from a DEA agent soon !!! UNREAL MAN you would post something like that.

18. nofx1422

nofx1422 Member

Dude I dont even remember posting that! Fucking xanax! Its definately not someting Id do normaly

19. nofx1422

nofx1422 Member

And in case theres any LEO out there, It was a joke. Hugs not drugs :)

20. jacob x ross

jacob x ross Member

Ketamine is in a large minority of E pills.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.