ketamine

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by Dr.Pepper, Jul 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hellixxx

hellixxx Member

it isn't legal in canada..

2. illusion25

illusion25 Member

with $ anything is "legal" in mexico

3. vactom

vactom Fire on the Mountain

Lmfao, :lol:

4. d0c_strang3

d0c_strang3 Member

I am one of thousands that wish K was legal or even quasi-legal, however, "they" know of the secret that K holds and "they" want to keep it that way....a shame really..K is by far one of my favorites

<~d0c~>

5. JahRed24

JahRed24 Member

oh yeah and just what is the "secret" that K holds??

6. vactom

vactom Fire on the Mountain

Sedation ;)

7. d0c_strang3

d0c_strang3 Member

lolz @ just sedation..

8. **PsYcHoDeLiC**

**PsYcHoDeLiC** Member

the secret of walking like a spaz =)
    x x x

9. d0c_strang3

d0c_strang3 Member

lolz @ JUST walking like a spaz...

10. Sensei

Sensei Senior Member

the secret of another step down the path to enlightenment/ post-terrestrial neurological functioning?

11. d0c_strang3

d0c_strang3 Member

*DING*...tell him what he's won Johnny!!!...the best fitting line has passed through your "secret" submission..some merely find it too debilitation and sedating to take anything worthwhile with them. Others, the lucky ones, can use it for the glorious hallucinations it can bring out equating, in some cases, to an enlightening experience.

12. **PsYcHoDeLiC**

**PsYcHoDeLiC** Member

to be honest i really wouldnt consider ketamine mind opening. and i dont really think its supposed to be...its not hallucinogenic but dissascosiative...i just consider it a bit of fun coz u can see urself doin stupid shit...
    for enlightenment id pick other classic psychedelics anyday...x x x

13. sheerwackiness

sheerwackiness Member

Is ketamine in England totally different than in the States? I always hear about the British getting hooked on the stuff (very uncommon in America), and then this bit about it being just for a laugh and not psychedelic. I'd agree that it's a dissasociative, but also a damn psychedelic one. You can see the future on k.

14. Sensei

Sensei Senior Member

dissociatives are a class of hallucingoens, as are psychedelics and deliriants. and it pry isn't a huge choice for enlightenment, but the potential is there anyway, however small.

15. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

I wouldn't even know where to start looking for K.

16. nofx1422

nofx1422 Member

Mabye not in the way classic psychedelics are, but ketamine is one of the besr drugs for introspection IMO, as long as you dont take too much

17. **PsYcHoDeLiC**

**PsYcHoDeLiC** Member

i must admit when i do it on mi own (which i try not to do coz thats when the habitual ideas take control) i do have introspective moments...but as sensei says the potential for enlightenment is small...
    yer we got a lot of people hooked on it...mainly coz in sum places u can get it dirt cheap eg. 10£ for a gram and because of it easy availabilty...its sorta taking over from ecstasy as the rave drug...many people use it for e cumdowns too...
    x x x

18. name_mike

name_mike Member

ive been hooked on it, possibly still am but its not as easy to get as it used to be, always used to have loads of it at home so was too hard to resist, i would diffinately say it was enlightening, would even say ive felt spiritual on it. all in all i love it.

your tollerance can go up realy quickly if u take it all the time so i would not use it more than 1 night a week if i could do things differently

19. jean_genie

jean_genie psychedelic saturday

i find in the right situtions with the right dose K can be really mind bending and introspective, ive had a friend completely 'rewire' his brain, as he put it, to stop his depression, he was a different person the next day, it worked

but so many ppl here in the UK are hooked on it, i think K is one of the drug id least like to have a problem with, all my mates who have bad K problems are just so fucked up

20. DirtyBongAlexa

DirtyBongAlexa Member

honestly fuck e these days 90% of pills is SHIT its all about the

ketaminesssssss <3333333333

and k is NOT hard to get you just have to know the right people just like everything else..........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.