ketamine

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by Dr.Pepper, Jul 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper Member

all you etard faggots are mad whack. k is way better why isnt there a ketamine forum? fuck the e-tards

2. IcarusRisen

IcarusRisen Member

Because K is a lot harder to get.

3. Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper Member

hmm. i like e and everything but i forgot how much i love mrs. kitty ketamine. i can get $3 pills as easily as i can ketamine

4. IcarusRisen

IcarusRisen Member

Well, some of us don't have that luxury. I'd love to try K, but I've never even met a dealer that had their hands on any.

5. hellixxx

hellixxx Member

yea man i have no hookups either.. there's a veterinary clinic that's across the street from this park i smoke up at every so often.. whenever i see it at night i get the urge to just break in and take a couple vials of that shit haha

6. sahota

sahota Banned

Who dosen't love Speciel K? anyways i find it also rather hard to get, but with my luck it seems like im gonna get happy next week :D

7. **PsYcHoDeLiC**

**PsYcHoDeLiC** Member

piece of piss...i can probably get it as easy as speed...but yer k is better than pills but other drugs is the forum for things like ketamine.

8. Autentique

Autentique wonderfabulastic

just come to Dominican republic, I mean it is harder to get than e or coke or weed, but not really difficult at all, just requires a couple more phone calls.

k is fun.

9. uplink

uplink Member

now THAT is a good way to propose getting a ketamine forum!!

woo-hoo!

10. EMAT101

EMAT101 Member

k is easy to come by here if you know the right people

11. crankheart

crankheart Member

because i am an electrician i had the oppurtunity to work at a vet clinic while it was being completely remodeled. they would just leave k laying out all the time. it was great (keta-thesia). later on i found my way into the pharmacy. they left the keys for the lock box in the lock box. bad idea. nothing was really worth taking, but still, i took a bottle of butorphanol. anyone ever try it?

12. Ergo

Ergo Member

Where exactly is said pharmacy? ;)

13. crankheart

crankheart Member

the pharmacy section of the vets. the only things in it was

-a bottle of apomorphine
    -diazepam in liquid form
    -butorphanol
    -and some euthanasia

boring! but they would just leave bottles of ketmaine laying around.

14. illusion25

illusion25 Member

drive to mexico or canada and K is available legally......

15. logwarrior

logwarrior Member

next time you drive to mexico or canada stop by kansas and pick me up.

Sure K is easy to get a hold of if you know the right people, but then again what isn't easy to get a hold of if you know the right people.

K (like LSD) is primarily a festival drug. Mainly because that is where I can get it regularly.

@hellixxx: If you are going to break into the vet why not steal ALL of the ket. A felony is a felony...might as well go for broke and sling some of that stuff while you are at it. A couple vials just doesnt seem worth the effort of a B&E to me, but maybe you have a different view on the matter.

16. Trips509

Trips509 Member

Man i've always wanted to do some K. If it's legal in Canada I might just have to go get some, it's about an 8 hour drive. Where the hell would you get it though. I'm guessing they don't just have it at super markets.

17. logwarrior

logwarrior Member

I've never been to Canada, but I assume that if you go to a big tourist border town that there will be shops advertising it. Most likely shops that sell scripts too. I know that's the kind of store I got it from in good ol' Mexico

18. vactom

vactom Fire on the Mountain

Special K isn't legal in Mexico nor Canada, straight off Erowid:
    "Ketamine is Schedule 1 in Canada, pursuant to a Feb 2004 notice that it "is an analogue of phencyclidine (PCP), and is, therefore, captured as item 14 in Schedule I of the CDSA and item 14 in the Narcotic Control Regulations (NCR)..." Affected researchers were expected to have complied with Schedule 1 protocol for the handling of ketamine by August 31, 2005."

"Ketamine is a Category 3 drug under Mexico's General Health Law; Cat. 3 drugs "have a therapeutic value but constitute a problem for the public health"."

19. Sensei

Sensei Senior Member

I've heard you can get it at vet clinics in mexico

20. vactom

vactom Fire on the Mountain

I'm sure you could get it from shady vet clinics in Mexico ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.