Xanax and Benadryl

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Bud_Man, Jul 27, 2007.

1. Bud_Man

Bud_Man Member

Is it ok to mix the two? I'll be picking up a few bars tonight with my friends and I have about 7 25mg benadryl i was gonna take before I found out about the xanax. I'll be smoking weed too but not alot.

I just need to know if its safe or not.

2. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

Its fine mixing the two, ive mixed methadone and benadryl plenty of times, and methadone is ALOT stronger than xanax. I dont know though if your eating enough benadryl to start hullucinating, hearing shit, and saying shit you dont mean to like i did. I popped like 15 of those bad boys. Anyways, your gonna be fucked up tonight none the less. And if you havent done xanax before, take my advise and try not to pass out. It will waste your high, obviously.

3. Bud_Man

Bud_Man Member

Oh believe me, I've taken xanax plenty o' times heh. Just never mixed the two, so I had to be sure. Thanks for the info man :)

4. Icktongo1

Icktongo1 Senior Member

Wow, that's weird... I was thinking of mixing the two tonight. I guess i'll go through with it. Also gotta have my dank too!

5. Bud_Man

Bud_Man Member

Yeah guess we'll both find out ha.

6. texasmade3

texasmade3 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I dont really see the point in taking the benadryl and then xanax at the same time. Benadryl just makes me really tired.. id go with just xanax and weed. But this is your experiment. So be safe and have fun with it.

Oh and 7 benadryls will make you extrememly drowsy.. so dont pass out

7. Bud_Man

Bud_Man Member

Well on high doses bene's make you see things, and can be very euphoric so I'm hoping the mix with be nice, thanks man i'll try to stay up lol

8. Icktongo1

Icktongo1 Senior Member

I love benedryl in high doses. Not too high. But I love the twitchyness of everything and the little lightning bolts that jet across your vision, and the weird people who walk around... I also like the heavy feeling.
    I wonder how this'll work out. I'm itching to try it haha.
    This is a combination where I don't think you cna freak out though.
    I've freaked out on weed, and benedryl... only once ore twice on weed, benedryl I always freak out for a little bit. But the xanax is sure to cancel out any fear and anxiety! So I think the three will be an awsome combo.

9. Bud_Man

Bud_Man Member

Oh yeah.. I love feeling heavy, and fighting to stay awake lol. Xanax is amazing, this girl i know gets a prescription for it so I can always call her for it, and its 2 5mgs for 5$ can't beat that! :)

10. DerricK8448

DerricK8448 Member

lol, dude, benedryl is such a mind fuck, i love it, nothing like seeing three foot spiders all over the place ;)

11. lucjl volcin

lucjl volcin Senior Member

i did like 375 milligram's of benedryl it was pretty crazy but after 30 mins i passed out it makes you so tired

12. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Methadone stronger than xanax? Dude, I took 50mg of methadone the other day and I wasn't even half as fukt up as I would be on 6mg of xanax.

And you think 15 benadryls is some shit? Try 31 dude. That shit'll change the way your brain works for an indefinite amount of time, apparantly. lol

Also, he'll be sleepy as fuck with xanax AND benadry. I took 16mg of xanax with 15 benadryls, along with plenty of other shit, including 50+mg of 2ce, and THAT was a fukt up night. haha

13. TopNotchStoner

As far as I know, there is no such thing as a 5mg xanax pill. There's .25mg, .5mg, 1mg, 2mg, and 3mg XR. What do they look like?

14. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

Xanax fucks you up more, yes. Although i dont believe its stronger than methadone. Methadone is a HIGHLY addictive drug, withdrawals are hell, methadone lasts for 24 hours, causes nausea which is fatal when sleeping, and seems to enhance the effects of benadryl. I mean methadone is compared to very strong drugs man like suboxone and other shit. My conclusion? Xanax puts yourself in way more danger than methadone, but methadone is more of a powerful drug itself. Agree or disagree? Im just typing on instinct here.

15. TopNotchStoner

I disagree, but only because we apparently have different definitions of "stronger". It takes WAY less xanax to fuck you up than it does methadone, which means xanax is more potent, i.e. "stronger".

16. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

whatevaaaaa works!

17. Icktongo1

Icktongo1 Senior Member

I'm pissed. In waiting for the drugs to kick in I fell the fuck asleep. I woke up at 5 in the morning and didn't know what the fuck was goin on hehe. I couldn't fall asleep again... I also couldn't feel much of any of the drugs, but my mind was confused as hell. Hard to explain. I was so confused when I woke up idk... I'm still kinda "Confused".
    I'll probably end up trying this again sometime next week/end.

18. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

Thats what xanax does. Its nickname around my area is "the forgetful drug". Personally, fuck xanax and fuck methadone. My brother took that combination and it took his life and left me in misery till death meets me. Fuck drugs, theyve taken away to much from me.

*takes a hit of good ol maryjane*

19. Bud_Man

Bud_Man Member

[​IMG]This is what they look like, but thats just what the girl told me, now that i thought about it today your right there isn't 5mgs..

As for the benadryl I snorted 2 25mg ones and ate the rest, felt pretty good till I passed out on my friends floor at 2am, woke up to a fight outside.. (We were in the "ghetto" part of town) so we left, and as soon as I got home I passed out.

20. Trippin' Billies

Trippin' Billies Senior Member

dont u mean "i got 5 pills of 2mg for 5$"...? i think u just mixed up the 2 and the 5