How many mg's of dxm does it take to trip?

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by foxbrand80, Jul 21, 2007.

1. foxbrand80

foxbrand80 Member

I was wanting to get off on dextro...i found something that has only dextro in it...how many mg's do you need to take to get off....I was thinking about 250mg to 300mg....not sure though...and how much is too much...

2. /jumanji

/jumanji Member

600mg is usually good for me, but not for a first time dose.
    im 6 feet, 139lb by the way.

3. foxbrand80

foxbrand80 Member

thanks, for replying...i'm thinking about 20 of 15mg's does that sound good to get off on?...that's like 300mgs...its the rob cough gels...is this good stuff?...better than the 3c's

ok..i took the stuff...20 15mg rob cough gels...i felt it a little, like a little disorientation, but mostly!!!...I itched furiously!!!! for like 2 hours...it started around my head and neck and went to my arms and chest and back and eventually my legs...fuck that!!!....maybe those gels have something in them to displace the dmx trip or maybe it was an allergic reaction...i didn;'t feel bad, at all, i wish i would have kept the feeling and gotten higher..but for the most part i itched!!!..it finally went away...nothing too bad but very uncomfotable....what do yall think>?

4. djcuban

djcuban Member

yeh 300mg straight for a first time is pretty good. afterwards im sure your going to want to go to atleast 500 tho

5. cwolfc

cwolfc Member

lol im 6' 140 my first time i robo tripped i did 40 gel caps so all u kids saying u did 20 and had to go to the hospital is BS. trust me 40 is nuts i puked balls, tripped hard, had terrible hangover but no hospital dry heaved like a pitch studdered, talked super fast that was about it o yah and couldnt focus on nething kinda like i wasnt able to move just look and couldnt really talk kinda like i was watching a movie

6. subHerban Greens

subHerban Greens Member

I think 300 is good for a first time. I hate DXM. I have only done it once and i will never do it again

7. marksup123

marksup123 I'm a girl!

First time I did DXM I took 16 CCCs... 8D I layed in my bed for about 3 hours not knowing if I was human or not. (5'11 and 130 female.)

8. djcuban

djcuban Member

Triple C's are bad for you!!!

9. daveyjones1

daveyjones1 Member

yes, triple c, a.k.a. coricidin, is awful. robitussin is what you want.
    the first time for me was the whole bottle, 4oz maybe. start low, work your way up.

10. Trippin64

Trippin64 Member

I do triple c's a lot. And there is nothing wrong with me. I had so much funn. I would even say i like DXM more than weed... Yeah it's great. I took 480 my first time, And i was fine, But my sisters boyfriend took 480 his first time and was puking..So yeah. Imma chick and weigh less. I guess it's how much you can handle.

11. krewskater

krewskater Member

:eek: http://www.hipforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=251402

You should definately do more research next time, this is why (no offense, im not picking on you, im talking in general) i hate when kids just put shit in theyre body without researching the side effects/the ingredients. Triple C's are deadly, there are stories all over the place of kids dying or getting super messed up from them.

12. poopzilla33

poopzilla33 Member

yah dont do 3c's. if you have t do dxm (im against it)

do Dexalone

13. Trippin64

Trippin64 Member

Ive done all the research. Most drugs are bad. Why not take the best you can? Cuz im sure you have done not to healthy things yourself too.

14. Sensei

Sensei Senior Member

a gelcap full of pure dxm does me quite good

15. notAnark99

notAnark99 Guest

If anyone can please help me too!! I have Kroger daytime softgels ad they are 10 mg of dxm but they are also 325 mg of acetaminophen. Could I still take 15 of these and still have my liver in the morning??? Please help!!

16. stonedhearted

stonedhearted Members

I never knew exactly when i drank syrup. I just drank it till i felt it.

17. check.

check. Senior Member

no.

if youre gonna take dxm, buy a brand that has dxm as the only active ingredient. nearly 5000mg of acet is NOT good for you.

plus 150mg of dxm isn't really enough to trip at all, you might feel something but it definitely is not worth it if youre also taking all that acetaminophen.

18. CherokeeMist

CherokeeMist Senior Member

This DXM dose calculator works pretty well: http://dxm.darkridge.com/calc.html

"Trip" is a word I'd only apply to the third and fourth plateaus. I would definitely not recommend going for either for your first experience, though- the main reason being that some people metabolize DXM very strangely and get overwhelmed at low-moderate doses, whereas some people hardly feel what most would consider a strong dose.

I think 250-300mg is a decent place to start.

Oh yeah, and Triple C's are dumb as shit and there's not even room for argument on that one...

19. acid weed shrooms

acid weed shrooms Member

Whenever I wanna trip I'll do a 4 oz bottle of pure DXM robitussin, which is like 400 mg I think and smoke a fat joint or blunt while I'm tripping and I'm good. I think anything more than 400 mg for me would be nasty to try to down and I'll probably knock out from how hard I'm tripping.

20. weeping willow

weeping willow Member

It all depends on what plateau you are trying to reach. You will not 'trip' but feel disconnected and have CEV. I guess you could call it a trip? Start around 400mgs and see how that feels or just chug you an 8oz bottle of robotussin that has nothing but DXM and gaufisen in it. You'll be fine... maybe