Wild Dagga(how to use&get the most)

Discussion in 'Exotic Psychedelic Plants' started by boss101, Jul 17, 2007.

1. boss101

boss101 Member

I just started growing my plants that are coming along slow but steady and was wondering if any of you could offer feedback on the ways to take it,
    I'm not sure of the correct way to take orally nor if it should be done in tea.
    has anyone had ane exps with these, if so whats parts are most effective, leaves or flowers?

thanks!

2. in da snake

in da snake Member

i hear you smoke the flowers. never tried it my self tbh

3. thetrippyhippy

thetrippyhippy Member

Flowers are most potent, DO NOT even try making tea out of it, it is impossible to drink, the bitterness is indescribable

4. Sensei

Sensei Senior Member

flowers are the most potent.
    bouncingbear 5X extract is great to smoke like hash.

5. boss101

boss101 Member

thanks everyone!
    is the tea supposed to have the same effects though,
    and how many leaves do you think would be needed?

6. thetrippyhippy

thetrippyhippy Member

yes, im pretty sure the effects are more enhanced from the tea rather than smoking,

you dont need any specific amount of leaf/flower to make the tea, I would suggest 2 teabags-worth of dagga in a mug of very hot, not boiling water

I have never gotten wild dagga resin but I here some higher concentrations (like 15x or 20x) make you nauseas

good luck with the dagga

7. ghost of rat

ghost of rat Senior Member

wild dagga is very weak, I wouldnt worry about overdose.
    The chemical leonurine is soluble is alchahol or water- so yes you can make a tea, but dont use boiling water because it will detroy the leonurine, just use warm water.
    Dont even bother with the leaves, the pretty red flowers are the best.
    just dry some flowers and smoke them, mix them with cannabis or alone. <The smoke is incredably harsh, very thick and harmful to the lungs.
    1 or 2 joints/ciggs are needed to reach the effects when smoked, so I guess just use this ammount for the tea, cut it up real small and let it stew for at least 30 mins.

8. otb01

otb01 Member

I have dagga 20x from iamshaman. When I mixed it with joints I didn't see much. But the one day I mixed it in with a threshold dose of salvia and it was also in turn a threshold dose of dagga.

9. uplink

uplink Member

IAmShaman has some of the best daggas around.

Klip Dagga and Marijuanilla leaves are more potent than wild dagga. However wild dagga flower tops are the most potent of all.

10. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

This is absolutly true. It is the most vile liquid on planet earth. Easily 10x worse then drinking cough medicine or DXM extract if you could imagine it. All the honey and sugar in the world couldn't even hope to compete with it. Bah.

11. Sensei

Sensei Senior Member

^wrong
    wormwood tea is the most vile liquid on the planet.

12. thetrippyhippy

thetrippyhippy Member

I have tried woodworm tea and it isnt as sharp as wild dagga, wild dagga is horibble

13. uplink

uplink Member

You really got a smoke it.

And when you smoke it, smoke a small amount everyday for a week or two, before expecting amazing results.

Flowers are the most potent part. Leaves work too though. You should probably start out smoking the leaves, and then ounce your reverse-tolerance kicks in start smoking the flowers as well.

14. krewskater

krewskater Member

if your smoking do not hesitate at all to use a bong, when i had an ounce of the flowers id use ice and water. The smoke is definately less coarse this way. Take small hits (trust me), even with a bong if you inhale too much of the smoke it will sting and burn the back of your throat . im not trying to advertise here, but http://vegetalistabotanicals.com has 22 grams of very potent flowers for $9, thats the cheapest ive found them anywhere, and theyre good too. They have a new extract that i have yet to try. good luck

15. ghost of rat

ghost of rat Senior Member

^As I said before the psychoactive chemical in the dagga, leonurine is water soluble, so using a bong would cause the leonurine to dissolve in the water.

16. uplink

uplink Member

yeah vegetalistabotanicals is a sick site.

their elephant's head pedicularis and nicotiana rustica are tempting as well.