Good sites to buy opium poppies

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by Silverbackman, Jul 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silverbackman

Silverbackman Member

What are some good sites where you can buy opium poppies? Opium poppies are legal to posesss so there is little to nothing to worry about. Do they sell opium poppies (Papaver somniferum) in every garden store?

2. acga5

acga5 Senior Member

Opium poppies are specifically scheduled under U.S. Law. The Controlled Substances Act, Schedule II, lists "Opium poppy and poppy straw" as well as "Concentrate of poppy straw (the crude extract of poppy straw in either liquid, solid or powder form which contains the phenanthrene alkaloids of the opium poppy)". Opium and its constituent chemicals are listed in Schedule II and some derivatives (such as Heroin) are listed in Schedule I.

sometimes police look the other way when they are used in floral arrangements, and the last thing we need is someone like you ODing on pods which will force the sellers to close down so please no one tell him it will be for everyones benefit

3. Silverbackman

Silverbackman Member

It's okay, I already found a good supplier. Don't ya just love rolling up some opium and ganja in a fatty blunt? Don't know why u hating brotha!

4. hellixxx

hellixxx Member

you got an supplier off the internet?

5. stonerman420

stonerman420 Member

ive thought about trying this as well, since opium is basically impossible to find, why not make some yourself?

6. Sensei

Sensei Senior Member

I'm in the process using 9 pods. After it dries I can post my experience.

7. wizarddrew77

wizarddrew77 The Wiz

8. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

agreebay

9. §høw§tøpper

§høw§tøpper Member

10. thetrippyhippy

thetrippyhippy Member

how do you get opium out of dried poppies

11. dd3stp233

dd3stp233 -=--=--=-

You don't. "Real" opium is the sap the from plant.

12. acga5

acga5 Senior Member

yes you do retard, and everyone in this thread who talks about sites is a retard

13. AfricaUnite

AfricaUnite Member

Good explanation......retard

I use ebay.

14. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

Smash up the poppy heads as best you can and boil them all in an acidic mixture (water and lemon juice works fine), strain this after boiling for awhile and boil down the liquid gently. The brown gooey stuff leftover is more or less opium. You can do the same with a few pounds of poppy seeds since some dries in minute amounts on each seed. You could also just drink the mixture if you're impatient. I for one can't stomach random boiled plant concotions too well.

These are what I've heard. I haven't tried either.

15. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

I have to agree with acga.
    I would not call you people
    retards, but nor would I
    post the source of a potential
    illeagle substnace.

There is a PM feature that
    works wonders for this sort
    of question.

16. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Even if they are the large pods, I wouldnt
    use any less than 20 to make a large pitcher
    full of tea.
    But, who am I ? :tongue:

17. dd3stp233

dd3stp233 -=--=--=-

Whatever someone extracts from a dried pod is not opium (although it may have some opium in it), unless you redefine what the word "opium" has meant for the least the last several hundred years and also the legal definition. Such an extract is legally a "poppy straw extract" not opium, try reading the CSA and any states penal code, let alone a dictionary.

18. nesta

nesta Banned

he's not "hating," brotha, he's just stating the truth. your claim that poppies are not illegal is fallacious. they ARE illegal, and people HAVE gotten busted for them. when a little old lady grows some in her garden or walmart happens to carry seeds, or when they're used in ornamental wreaths or floral arrangements, nobody cares. if someone suspects you of using it to obtain opiates, theres a big deal.

i have purchased pods strong enough so that the tea of four pods got me so high i nearly overdosed, but felt better than i ever knew i could. i've also had pods that took around ten at least to get anything. it varies a LOT in potency. and it really isnt opium, because the opium is dried and stuck in the pod - water will extract the opium, but not JUST the opium. it will have a greater mass than that of the opium contained within, and will be more difficult to handle.

i've had successful experiments with tea, and then i've also made a large batch of strong tea and dried it out to see if i could smoke it. it tasted terrible, and took far too much to use! if i just swallowed a large lump of the resinous material, i'd get a buzz, but if i tried smoking it...no dice. this isnt to say its impossible; my technique may well have been faulty. i just think its more reasonable to expect effective tea than trying to monkey about making a concentrated extract for smoking...it wont be as good as real opium.

in my opinion, poppy tea is one of the worst tasting substances i've consumed to date (but we'll see how this peruvian torch "tea" goes down today or tomorrow....yikes! its the consistancy of snot) but the effects were totally worth it - if i got good pods, which was rare.

it all depends on quality.

19. acga5

acga5 Senior Member

you people are the reason the feds will force the closure of these sites/vendors, and many people who require pods to stave off withdrawls will suffer horribly because some punk kid overdoses on pods.

PS im not one of the people who needs pods to stave off withdrawls but many people do, and by posting the names of the sites and openly discussing how you plan to abuse pods, you will cause a lot of suffering for a lot of people

20. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

/\agweed/\

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.