how many sexual partners makes a girl a slut?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by HI!, Jul 12, 2007.

1. rainbow_magnolia

rainbow_magnolia Member

Like, it's totally NOT about the amount of people that a chick sleeps with,
    it's about how you handle the situation

i think if you aren't careful and don't resect your body sexually, physically, and mentally, then you are, in fact, a slut.
    prostitutes, girls who don't respect themselves, who let other people abuse them, deserve to be called sluts.
    Guys too man, don't think there isn't a double standard

2. vauba

vauba Member

You misunderstand why girls are still called sluts. Most men still cary sexist ideas equating sex with power and manliness. Not that men are inherrently evil, but what they are taught about sex is sexist. There aren't enough men out there who truly respect women for a girl to have had many sexual partners without sleeping with guys who don't respect them. A large number of sexual partners does not make a girl a slut, it coincides with being a slut. What makes a girl a slut is a lack of discrimination in choosing who is a worthwhile sexual partner. A slut rewards men for not respecting her.

3. Lady of the Freaks

Lady of the Freaks Senior Member

i think all the 'sluts' should get together and have a good time and leave all the judgemental people to rot. (if anyone's feeling guilty for being a slut, i can meet you in the spanking forum. [​IMG])

1 person likes this.
  4. MaximusXXX

MaximusXXX Senior Member

Depends on age and span.

To me if a girl has sex with 30 men from 15 year to 50.

I mean that's 30 men in 35 years? That's not a slut at all.

However if you're talking a girl taking on 20 men from 15 to 25, THAT'S a whore.

If a girl takes 10 guys from 16 to 20, THAT'S a whore.

And yes, if a girl takes 5 men in 6 months, THAT'S a whore.

See what I'm getting at??

Anyway I voted 20+.

5. MollyBoston

MollyBoston Fluffer

I'll be hanging out with Lady of the Freaks having a good ol' slutty time.

6. tribfan

tribfan Member

who cares how many guy`s a girls been with ?
    we have no right to judge the behaviour of another person.

7. FireflyInTheDark

FireflyInTheDark Sell-out with a Heart of Gold

I would say that a woman is only a slut if she leads guys on. It's not cool to hurt someone and then say, "oh it's my body, it's my right, I am woman hear me roar, blah blah blah." You have to be up front with open relationships and screwing around and stuff like that. It's all about respect for the other person and what you're doing.
    That said, I would apply the same term to a guy that conducted himself in the same manner.
    There's nothing wrong with saying, "hey, I'm just looking for a good time- no strings attached."

I say all of this with an open mind. I am a one-man girl and have never understood how some people can have sex without being in love, but I fully support people who choose to do so. If you can make it work, and you don't hurt yourself or others in the process, where's the beef? Do what you want!

8. silverhippy

silverhippy Comfortably Numb

What is a slut, I think if someone is counting that might make them a slut, counting as if to reach some goal. I answered an anal poll asking how many women have you had anal sex with or something like that, and honest to God I can't remember how many chicks I have been with ( not because I'm great with the women, it's because I have been around for awhile) So numbers mean nothing it's what the chick thinks about herself not what anyone else thinks. Anyway do what feels good we only get one chance at life so live it up and forget all the labels.

Peace

Lifes a mask and it won't last so live it hard and live it fast

9. MollyBoston

MollyBoston Fluffer

I will admit that the other day one of the girls I like here on the boards said she'd had sex with...I think it was 23 people, and I was like "Oooh, I can totally catch up to her!" lol

but I wasn't serious.

10. Green_Goddess

Green_Goddess Member

I don't think it's the number of men a girl has slept with that makes her a slut.. it's more of how she goes about it.. alot of girls I'm sure have been with over 23 guys.. doesn't make 'em a slut..

11. MollyBoston

MollyBoston Fluffer

Oh, I didn't mean that to sound like I was calling whoever that was a slut! I don't believe in the word. Sex is terrific, so the idea that there might be a "too much" point is completely ludicrous to me.

12. deecus

deecus Member

it kind of depends on how old she is, what circumstances she was in and what not. I mean some girls may have been in a seriouse relationship for 2 years or so, so they have only been with lets say 3 guys by the time there 21, that doesnt mean there a preud. But i mean then theres girls that just go out every night. I dont think there is really such a thing as a slut unless she is telling you a lie like cheating on someone and fucking another guy, or if shes not using protection. But as long as your being honest and safe your not a slut your just having a good time finding yourself.

13. MaximusXXX

MaximusXXX Senior Member

If they're in my age group, I try to fish em out thank you.

1. Not all sex is terrific ( some people suck! )
    2. How bout this scenario for you:

An individual has sex 12 times a day with 3 people at the same time all the time, this individual is unable to attain a job because of the 12+ hours he/she spends on sex.

Of course some women don't have to work...for obvious reasons but you get my point on how trully open that statement of yours is.

There is such a thing called too much, and plus I think old people having sex is fucking disgusting I have my expiry date set thank you very much.

14. crazyinvt

crazyinvt Member

Its not the number of partners a woman has. It's the easy with which she spreads her legs. My second wife had been with about 30 different guys when we married but I don't consider her a slut because she made them work for it. My current wife has let guys that she met just an hour or two ago, fuck her in the backseat of our car. One time a guy finished fucking her and when he pulled out of her, a guy she didn't even know was there climbed on and rode her. I consider her a slut....

15. FireflyInTheDark

FireflyInTheDark Sell-out with a Heart of Gold

I cannot believe that you are the same age as me. What a post. Wow. :rolleyes:

16. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Dependant On The Circumstances, Just One Misjudged

Bonk...:).

Cheers Glen.

17. BeachyBabe

BeachyBabe Member

Ugh.. Regardless of how many guys you've been with, someone is always going to call you a slut.

18. nakedrhode

nakedrhode Member

Why is it a guy has 100s of girls he is a stud a girl does it shes a slut .Sorry I disagree girls can have a high sex drive as well as guys and have as many guys as she like and good luck to her ,it doesnt make her a slut .Its 2014 not the 18th century.

1 person likes this.
  19. GreenFaerie

GreenFaerie Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Slut shaming is bad.

20. QuartzKitty

QuartzKitty Member

I have no tolerance for slut-shaming, and it should not be encouraged in this community.

1 person likes this.