• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 gjg

gjg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted July 09 2007 - 04:36 PM

I finally got ahold of a sheep today. they are very hard to catch. I tied her up and fucked her. let me tell you, that pussy feels every bit as good as a human female. I reccomend it, but they like to fight-it dont come easy.It was either this or fuck my mother again, and im so tired of that.
No outside links in sigs

#2 greasytuesday

greasytuesday

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted July 09 2007 - 05:49 PM

It really all depends on what kind of sound you are after, I suppose. What kind of music are you after? Two rhythm guitar tracks playing different rhythms can create interesting textures.
NO outside links in sigs

#3 Zoomie

Zoomie

My mom is dead, ok?

• Members
  • 11,438 posts

Posted July 09 2007 - 06:49 PM

It was either this or fuck my mother again, and im so tired of that.

That's odd. I never get tired of fucking your mother.
I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Palin's high school diploma
Bill Maher

#4 Aladdin

Aladdin

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted July 10 2007 - 02:46 PM

That's odd. I never get tired of fucking your mother.

I think he is refering to that damn waiting line!

#5 Zoomie

Zoomie

My mom is dead, ok?

• Members
  • 11,438 posts

Posted July 11 2007 - 09:28 PM

Yes, the queue is tiresome...
I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Palin's high school diploma
Bill Maher

#6 invisiblegirl_00

invisiblegirl_00

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted July 11 2007 - 10:18 PM

you sick, sick person...

#7 gjg

gjg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted July 12 2007 - 11:00 PM

you sick, sick person...

I have found a pattern with chicks that when they are really disgusted by something usually it means they are subconsciously aroused..kind of like homophobia, but the female version. I think you wanna watch me fuck a sheep is what i think...especially since you wrere pleading with the mods to ban a post on fcking a girl in the ear, but you didnt say anything to them about fcking sheep, which leads me to believe you are secretly turned on, but you dont want to admit it. its ok..can you say Baaaaah..baaaah baaaaah? Good! I think youll do just fine.
No outside links in sigs

#8 dark_hippy

dark_hippy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted July 13 2007 - 03:51 PM

i am pretty sure that you are making this BS up for kicks. if not, then lets hope that you catch a weird sheep related disease because it nothing more then animal abuse to take advantage of them like that. the kicking and such is called resistance much like if a woman could, and PROBABLY would say NO to you. so, in a nutshell, you raped a defenseless animal. a living thing that can not articulate it's disgust in you. i for one am disgusted and am sure that somehow, someway this is a crime and look forward to researching this in an effort to notify the proper authorities so they can take action. seriously, if the pussy is like that of a woman, then why not just fck a woman?
Posted Image

IF YOU CAN'T BEAT THEM, ARRANGE TO HAVE THEM BEATEN. -George Carlin

#9 skip

skip

If you don't know me by now...

• Administrators
  • 11,694 posts
  • LocationCloud 9

Posted July 13 2007 - 04:11 PM

I have found a pattern with chicks that when they are really disgusted by something usually it means they are subconsciously aroused..kind of like homophobia, but the female version. I think you wanna watch me fuck a sheep is what i think...especially since you wrere pleading with the mods to ban a post on fcking a girl in the ear, but you didnt say anything to them about fcking sheep, which leads me to believe you are secretly turned on, but you dont want to admit it. its ok..can you say Baaaaah..baaaah baaaaah? Good! I think youll do just fine.

LOL!

Now I know why there are so many SHEEP in this country!

They always go baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!

Which means they just need to get laid real bad!

So bad they don't care WHAT species it is...

Check out my Travel Journal!

#10 gjg

gjg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted July 13 2007 - 04:28 PM

i am pretty sure that you are making this BS up for kicks. if not, then lets hope that you catch a weird sheep related disease because it nothing more then animal abuse to take advantage of them like that. the kicking and such is called resistance much like if a woman could, and PROBABLY would say NO to you. so, in a nutshell, you raped a defenseless animal. a living thing that can not articulate it's disgust in you. i for one am disgusted and am sure that somehow, someway this is a crime and look forward to researching this in an effort to notify the proper authorities so they can take action. seriously, if the pussy is like that of a woman, then why not just fck a woman?

why not just fck a sheep? besides , I fed her afterwards. now she comes running(isnt that like all females?).And if u notify your authorities, I suggest you delete all your kinky posts firsts, or they will think your a sick ghey vouyer who secrectly gets aroused by men fcking sheep...er...and thats what i think . Maybe you and that girl who gets aroused by people talking about sheep fcking can get together. Edit- and for you intellecctually challenged, the sheep disease transmitted by humans fcking sheep is called "Anthrax" , and its fatal. So yea, i havent caught iit yet as far as i know....But seriously.. try a sheep..and even tho they are only a few years old, they are mature and there are no age restrictions. You cant really take advantage of a sheep unless you dont own it(much like regular girls, although i see the day coming when some wife is going to accuse her husband of that). Thats why i dont get married. no bitch is EVER gonna take 1/2 of my shit for a couple hundred fucks..cause i have too much to take-its okay i guess for you losers.). And even if you dont fck sheeep, make your GF say "baaahhhhh..BAAAAAAAH!", and see if it isnt a turn on!!
No outside links in sigs