Who wants to be my friend for a day?

Discussion in 'Camping/Outdoor Living' started by WayfaringStranger, May 14, 2004.

1. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

where exactly is the Bonnaroo going to be? Whats the date(s) for this event?

2. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

3. roadgypsy

roadgypsy Member

hey Ginge i am in albuquerque getting my old mobile home packed with all my storage and moving it to deming before i head out on the road i will be working co,wy,mt,id,or and wa this summer. would love to see if you got time to meet up while i am here get to know each other some. you can e-mail me at isellbodyjewelry@aol.com
    JEFF

4. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

hey road gypsy, i dont mean to sound rude, but thats way off topic. ginge is saying she wouldnt mind if i stopped by, not anyone. since i dont know you, i cant condone the meeting of you by anyone.

5. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

john if your round raleigh nc in august i will treat ya to a dead show, my ma scored free tix and i am sure i can find you one too................................

6. dilligaf

dilligaf Banned

way,,, iffin yer down in georgia at all,,, would llove to have ya round for a day or few,,, i know the ol psycho bitch is a well psycho , and hhb well to some can be a bit ummmm overbearing n odd and the kid well ya dont ever see him, hidden away playin video games n shit,,, me i am well pretty much what ya see here is what ya get, ,, i go from meek n mild n well mannered to blunt n harsh if needed,,,,, but overall level headed and i can even hold an intelligent conversation when i wanna....

andddddddddd lol iffin ya needin a bit of $$ in yer travels,,,,, we got lots of piddlin shit needin to be done n would swap room board, and a few$$... holler at me iffin yer interested n also there are 15 acres here to escape the insanity when needed :D

7. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

thanks dilli, im actually 10 milesd from savannah now, so maybe ill hit you up on my way to bonnaroo, im a hard worker. send me a pm with your info and ill get ahold of ya before i leave.

8. KaleidascopEyes

KaleidascopEyes Member

if u need a spot to crash in south nj, lemme kno :0) see you all at Bonnaroo :0) so excited

9. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

well, if you're ever in PA you can crash here and we can chill...

also if you're gonna be near MO at all june 26 thru the 28th i think it is.... you can get a ticket for 3 days (schwagstock)- skylie n i will have a tent and some food n stuff.

10. terrapinchasin

terrapinchasin Member

Man I miss the schwag!

I'm in northern VA if you need a place to crash or a lift somewhere.

11. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

you should go and look for our sign in if you do go....

12. HippyLandscaper

HippyLandscaper learning a new way

You are already in my neck of the woods

13. Midget

Midget Senior Member

Man...I can't wait to get outta HS so I can wonder around the country. :p