Who wants to be my friend for a day?

Discussion in 'Camping/Outdoor Living' started by WayfaringStranger, May 14, 2004.

1. ImmortalDissident

ImmortalDissident Senior Member

We have the option in Washington to take either high school classes or classes at a community college for our junior and senior years. The credits earned at the community college transfer both to a university and to the high school.

I'm ready to hit the road.

2. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

pick me up sista, come kick it back east for awhile.

3. sonik

sonik Member

Well I could probably make room for a few of you guys, if you happen out my way.

:cool:

4. ImmortalDissident

Where in the east are you Stranger? I've already got plans to be in Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania and possibly North Carolina for a trip this summer... maybe I just won't return home for a while.

5. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

hey, my bus stops in Chicago, cleveland, and Buffalo NY. Do ya live near any of those? Only plan on being in NH for about 3 months. Need to come up with a plan for the late Fall/winter. Any suggestions?

6. WayfaringStranger

right now im in southcarolina. ill be in ohio though, and maybe northcarolina. im definately gonna be in tennesee for bonaroo and indiana for deer creek, and in august if i have any loot i want to hit up YMSB tour for a few shows. when you headin out?

7. ImmortalDissident

Well the current plan was to fly out on the 6th of September and fly back on the 24th. However, my plans can always change. I had the option to actually move out to Michigan for the summer so at this point everything is totally up in the air. Will you be heading to the northwest at all?

8. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

I get to babysit you for Bonnaroo!

9. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

I'll be in NH from May 23 to at least the end of August, maybe little longer but not totally sure. There are lots of other places I want to see in this country while I can and figured this was as good a time as any to see whats out there. This will be my first time traveling around by myself.

10. WayfaringStranger

you get to babysit who??

11. lacelee

lacelee Member

If you are ever in Nebraska you can come hang out with me! :D There's not a whole lot to do here, but we can make it fun!

12. Ginge

Ginge Ye Olde Member

I don't know if you'll be around New Mexico at all, but if so, and you find yourself in the greater Albuquerque area, we can hang! I can even give you a ride up to two hours in any direction. :) I say only two hours because my car is a hunk of junk, and that's probably all it can handle. lol

Good luck to you! :D

13. HappyHaHaGirl

You...duh...do you still need a ticket? I think I might have an extra. I depends on someone, but check back with me if you need it. ;)

14. luna99

luna99 Member

well, I'll be at bonnaroo so I'd love to hang with you there.. and if you find yourself in the lone star state.. look me up and we'll hang out! I'm currently near houston but as of july or august I'll be moving to austin... and that's a great city.. so many good (and cheap) shows and parks to hang around in... people watch.. play with some doggies on a summers day....

I'll make you some lemonade.

send me a PM if you wanna meet up. :)

15. ImmortalDissident

I want to go to Bonnaroo... too bad I'm shit poor.

16. HappyHaHaGirl

You could probably sneak yourself in in someone's trunk. They just kind of randomly checked last year, like every 20th car or something....I don't know what they're doing this time around. I talked to some people that snuck in under a fence. There are lots of woods around the edges of the camping areas, if you wanted to be all Rambo about it.... :)

17. ImmortalDissident

Do a little duck, cover and roll move right under the fence. Haha.

18. HappyHaHaGirl

yay! It's like the special forces!

19. WayfaringStranger

you can get a ticket there, i got one last year for a gram of nugget and a pair of sandals, people always back out on thier friends, so theres alot of extras that people are just gonna drive in with, just stand on the road with a sign, you'll get a ticket. i actually ordered one this year(cus i had some loot, and as soon as it shows up im headin fer tennesee!!!!!!!!!!

20. WayfaringStranger

just show up, someone will give ya a ticket.