Ask A Pedophile thread

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by NotAMonster, Jul 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dark_hippy

dark_hippy Member

so basically, under the RECO act, anyone who even considers relations with a child are guilty of conspiracy. excellent

2. FlyingBurritoBro

FlyingBurritoBro Sing Me Back Home

Absolutely not, but if I am drawn to loading a rifle and climbing a bell tower and then begin debating the misconceptions people have about mass murderers, I think it'd be safe to say I'm pretty fucked up. (I say that in the nicest, most unoffensive way). I'm not accusing the OP of child molestation. In fact, I agree it's probably put on. But IF he's serious and IF he's sexually attracted to children (under legal age of consent) I PERSONALLY THINK he should get psychiatric help IF HE ISN'T ALREADY. Everyone happy?

And Skip, it's pretty normal for kids about the age of puberty to be curious and start experimenting. Adults have no place in that. If at some point they go all the way, adults still have no place in that. Adults have no place having sex with children. No special circumstance makes it okay. Nothing makes it okay. Older children who take sexual advantage of younger kids or even kids their own age are commiting an act that can have lasting negitive effects on the victims. They need psychiatric help, hopefully before they do it.

3. FlyingBurritoBro

FlyingBurritoBro Sing Me Back Home

Only if they plan it with a co-conspirator....

4. TattoedAquarian

TattoedAquarian Senior Member

A person used to being hated all the time gets on the internet and goes on a site for some contact with people that our thought to be loving and accepting and doesn't pretend to be someone other than who he is, (whatever that may be - right/wrong, etc.). More likable. More like everybody else. No he doesn't.

Not that i'm in personal favor of that lifestyle. I was molested a few times and i've known people that have been as well.

5. Carlfloydfan

Carlfloydfan Travel lover

-yes, and we can chop the fingers off of a theif...maybe even their hand if it is a bank or something extreme!!!
    -and slash the throats of kids caught drinking under age
    -maybe for hate speech we can wire a persons jaw shut for a year
    -we can cut off an ear of those who pirate music, or lessen hearing in one ear

cause you know, severing body parts is reallll humane

...See, in any other situation, that logic is pretty extreme. it is bogus man.

6. Carlfloydfan

Carlfloydfan Travel lover

and I really don't mean to gross anyone out, just making a point...castration is not humane at all..we wouldn't sever a body under any other circumstance in regards to crime unless its putting someone to death for killing.

and I am also against the DP, but thats a story for another day. don't want to get off topic.

7. TattoedAquarian

"Free speech, huh? I'm here to answer questions."

8. Kether

Kether Member

It's nice to see some others trying to approach the topic logically, and not just in an over the top emotional fashion.

9. TattoedAquarian

/\

Thanks. I try to look at everything objectively and emotionally.

And i'm just not a very agressive person. Even if something someone does makes me feel something very extremely, i don't immediate get all tense and defensive which leads to agression.

10. skip

skip Founder Administrator

So how old is an adult? How old is a child?

You didn't really answer any of my questions, because none of them were about adults, were they?

You really haven't helped clarify but have muddied it.

When you say "even kids their own age are commiting an act that can have lasting negitive effects on the victims."

You mean here that AGE is not a factor since even children "abusing" other children the same age "can" have lasting negative effects.

Could you explain that to me? What kind of "act" would have a lasting negative effect? Sex? Are you saying sex has negative effects? I'm really confused by your logic here.

If you're saying one child HARMS another child in some way to get them to have sex, then that's another matter, then the issue is violence.

Unfortunately my objection to this whole train of thought is people saying SEX is bad, just using different words that don't always apply to real life situations.

I'm not sure that's what you're saying, but a lot of people who are hung up about sex project their own inhibitions upon others.

That is why I am insisting that ppl put forth logical statements, completely stripped not only of emotions but cultural conditioning too, if you can.

Nevertheless I do agree with these statements, but again the problem is identifying who is an adult and who is a child. One point I was making before with the 9-10 yrs olds who get married, is that it's totally a CULTURALLY determined value, with no universally agreed age anywhere. And that's probably a good thing. Everyone matures at a different rate, and maturity should be primary.

I know irresponsible ppl in their 50s who shouldn't be having sex with anyone. But nobody is stopping them, nor are uneffected people getting all emotional about it...

OK, I suppose everyone who wants to have sex with anyone should get psychiatric help too. I hope you were only referring to adults here, but it was placed in context of you discussing children having sex with children, so I'm not sure. It sounds like you're saying any kid who wants sex should see a shrink...

11. tommyhot

tommyhot Member

See I'm on the other end, child molestation, murder, rape isn't humain either but we're supposed to be humain to these scumbags? I don't freakin' think so. Screw those scumbags. Take them off the planet.

The U.S. "penal system" is so friggin' lame it's pathetic. No wonder crime sucks so bad here.

12. Kether

Kether Member

"Take them off the planet"? What does that even mean?

Punishment without justice or without a chance for redemption is just vengeance. An eye for an eye leaves the world blind.

13. Samhain

Samhain Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

and do you really think with what you have just said your coming up with a workable alternative?
    S

14. Crystalsatreehugger

Crystalsatreehugger Member

I'm not fond of killing, but if we are going to as a society I think people who commit crimes against children should be at the top of the list.

some guy felt me up the other day, and I'm a grown woman, and I still cried about it all day. That shit fucks with you.

15. Crystalsatreehugger

Crystalsatreehugger Member

I remember something from psychology I believe.

pedophiles may be acting out child like fantasies with adult desires because of abusive or emotionally unhealthy relationships with adults as they grew up. he may be a victim as much as a victimizer.

isn't that usually the way.

get help. not soon. now

16. Samhain

this is true most people who commit sexual crimes against children where abused themselves as children.
    So do you still promote death for the adult, who was abused themself?
    its not an excuse but it does explain it.
    I don't know about anyone else but when I think about the adult that was probably a frightened and damaged child, its not that easy to be so black and white about this issue
    S

17. Kether

Kether Member

Exactly. It's just more of the emotional over the top responses we saw before.

Crime will occur no matter the punishment. The punishment should be a way to deal with crime when it occurs, by a.)removing the criminal from society until he can be rehabilitated, or, until he is otherwise not a threat, b.)punishing the criminal through humane methods, as a form of catharsis for society. Killers, ecspecially those with mental health problems will kill whether the punishment will be death, imprisonment, or torture. At least, some of them will.

The punishment is a stop-gap measurement. It deals with the symptom, not the cause. To truly deal with the problem of crime(it'll never be eradicated though) would need a holistic solution, not just emotional angry knee-jerk reactions. Hey, my vague description of a solution is just as workable as tommyhot's.:jester:

18. Kether

Kether Member

Some people earlier said that the original poster was probably just trying to get a rise out of us. Well, maybe he wasn't genuine(sounds odd, but I hope he was), but he definitely got some serious discussion going down...

19. Samhain

society is stuck with this issue of ways of dealing with it and keeping children safe, it doesn't really know what to do.
    but one thing is for sure while it is still ethier a 'no go subject' or a 'knee jerk reaction' nothing will get done and children will continue to be hurt
    S

20. Samhain

very true
    hope he wasn't genuine, he has a hard path to travel if he is.
    S

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.