Ask A Pedophile thread

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by NotAMonster, Jul 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tommyhot

tommyhot Member

They mean very little in most cases actually.

I'm done with this thread. Sick shit....

2. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

could it be violating personal boundaries?
    Could it be her body is HERS to do with?
    Could it be disrespectful?

3. Kether

Kether Member

Still just an OTT emotional response. None of you can offer any valid reason why you hate these people so much.

4. Lady of the Freaks

Lady of the Freaks Senior Member

my understanding of a pedophile is that they are sexually attracted to children. so, say society were to let pedophiles have sex with children...then what? who takes responsibility for the consequences? if a child gets an STD, a deadly disease, has sex when physically immature and develops physical problems as a result, or gets pregnant...who pays the price? can a child take responsibility for making that decision and taking that risk? obviously not because they do not understand the full implications of their decision.

another factor is that a child does not stay a child. even if a pedophile genuinely loves and cares for a particular child, are they to be allowed to exploit a child sexually until s/he grows too old to be sexually attractive any longer then simply discard him/her? what if the child, understandably, grows psychologically dependent on the adult due to the close relationship? what if the child never learns to be independent and take care of him or herself due to the nature of the relationship? who takes responsibility for these immature adults after the pedophile discards them?

i think there are a host of practical reasons why society doesn't want children having sex with adults. i think its very disingenuous for people to ask, 'why do you hate me just cuz i lust after your children?' when the reality is that that scenario often ends badly for the child. so any reassurances from a particular pedophile that they would never do this, is obviously going to fall on deaf ears and is a waste of breath. would you run around saying that you get a sexual charge from killing people, but would never actually do it...would you expect people to believe you? would you expect them not to feel fear and revulsion? i doubt it. well, to a parent's ears, both assertions have about the same effect.

like it or not, parents are cautious with their children. they want to raise them to adulthood whole and healthy and ready to assume responsibility for their decisions before having sexual relationships. they don't take unnecessary risks with them in any area of concern. don't expect them to do it in this area either. i don't agree that the reaction to pedophiles is 100% knee jerk reaction, and i don't think it matters. it won't change. it has nothing to do with religion either, in my opinion. it's just like mothers in the wild who chase away anyone that gets near their young really.

5. its_des10e

its_des10e Member

Perhaps I have a biased and/or prejudiced reason for "hating" pedophiles, but here it is: It comes from personal experience because I was molested by someone who at one time said the same things that these people are saying. And it has ruined my life. I don't anymore reason than that.

There is a potential risk with anyone who is a pedophile that if you let him around your children, he will act out his desires. Maybe not all pedophiles will, but some will. And people just don't take that chance with thier children. And someone like me would be twice as protective.

If you don't want to be treated like a monster, then don't share your thoughts and desires with people who may react harshly. I don't go into a Christian forum and start saying I'm a Pagan. It's not common sense for me to do that. So I don't.

6. EazyE

EazyE Senior Member

Nobody likes pedophiles. The main reason probably being that people fear for their childrens safety.
    Hence why you dont get pedophile school teachers, policemen, doctors or any respected job. Ever wondered why?
    Its more like a mental illness, simular to other weird things like people who are afraid of hair. its something which you should sort out. You cant live a happy life the way you are. You cant get married, and for God's sake i pray you dont have kids.

7. Dizzy Man

Dizzy Man Member

:) Yeah, I bet there's never been a pedophile school teacher. I can't see a pedo wanting that job!

8. Dizzy Man

Dizzy Man Member

Certainly not a gym teacher, anyway :D

9. NotAMonster

NotAMonster Member

Ever hear of [size=-1]Mary Kay LeTourneau[/size]? Perhaps she wasn't a "pedophile" per se, but Vili was still underage at the time and there was a huge age gap between them.

I hate having to repeat myself but....
    There are differences between pedophiles and child molesters. Child molesters are the ones who are only interested in sex and don't care about the boy or girl. A relationship between an adult and child need not end because he/she gets older. As I've said, it doesn't matter if the girl turns 15, I'm not going to leave her to rot.
    Bringing up Mary Kay Letourneau again, why do you think they got married? Because they love each other. Mary Kay hasn't thrown Vili to the side simply because he's an adult now.

10. its_des10e

its_des10e Member

Give her time.... He's still not all that old.

11. NotAMonster

NotAMonster Member

But the thing is he's 25, no longer a child. Therefor according to the stereotype of a pedophile she should have dumped him years ago for a much younger "victim".

12. Lady of the Freaks

you said yourself you are sexually attracted to children. the definition of a pedophile is someone who is sexually attracted to children. so best case scenario when the child becomes an adult, they're in a relationship with someone who is sexually attracted to children...not to them. doesn't sound real promising to me somehow. seems to me the age of the person is of primary importance to the pedophile, not the person him or herself.

13. Dizzy Man

Dizzy Man Member

I don't think anyone ever said pedophiles must be exclusively attracted to children, just capable of being sexually attracted to children. I have no idea of the statistics, but I would imagine most of them are attracted to adults as well.

(Maybe NotaMonster knows?)

14. NotAMonster

NotAMonster Member

I am fully committed to allowing any relationship we begin with a child to run its full course and reject the notion that I would terminate a relationship based upon a superficial criterion like her age. Relationships, like children, develop and grow and I welcome these changes. Many men remain attracted to younger women throughout their lives, yet remain committed to their wives whom they love. Similarly, although a pedophile remains attracted to children, the bond of love is stronger than simple physical attraction. At the same time, the pedophile recognizes that the young person, who is undergoing many changes in his/her life, may wish to terminate the relationship, and is committed to allowing that person to move on with grace and love. Although the romantic portion of a relationship may end, many pedophiles would continue to love their young partners and continue to maintain relationships with them, albeit on a less intense level than before.

Maybe I do. But I'm not going to bother citing a source because they're all automatically dismissed.

15. Lady of the Freaks

who is this 'we' you refer to?

since adults in marriages don't succeed in remaining in committed marriages all that often, i really can't quite take your assurances that you would in this instance all that seriously.

16. NotAMonster

NotAMonster Member

That's right, WE begin. It can't work with just one side. If I was interested in pursuing a relationship with a young girl but she wasn't, well too bad for me, I'm not going to force her.

17. Lady of the Freaks

the way you worded that sentence sounded like you were talking about you and another person beginning a relationship with a child.

18. NotAMonster

NotAMonster Member

No, it will be me and her. I would never want to force a child to be with me. That's what the sadists do. If anything, the child and parent will have more say concerning the aspects of the relationship then me.

19. gold47

gold47 Member

First i want to say that this is an interesting thread,mainly because of the amount of post.Here is my view on the subject,first i want to say i would never have any sexual relations with a miner for two reasons,one it is illegal,two if i did i would be ashamed the rest of my life.I once read an artical that said a lot of young women are at there physical peak between 15 and 17 but mentally still a child.Now be honest,haven't you been somewhere and seen a 15 or 17 or maybee 14 year old that was very attractive,maybee she had very develloped firm breast, maybee she had tight jeans or skimpy shorts on,did you notice,did you think to yourself[she is going to be a heartbreaker when she grows up],all of these thoughts does not make you a morally bad person your just a breathing alive human being.I would say that at one time or another 90 percent of everyone admired an underage that was very attractive and for maybee not but one second had a sexual thought and then just completely forgot about it.The point i am trying to make is that there is a big difference between seeing a very developed sexy young girl and having a thought than actualy going and looking for them for sex,also think about this,you really don't know the age of someone you see out in public,the young girl you may have admired for a minute could only be 13 but look like an 18 year old,so if you see a young girl that is well developed and attractive,there is nothing morally wrong with your personal thoughts as long as you do not act on them.

20. Kether

Kether Member

Alrite, here's where you lose my support. You can have your thoughts and your fantasys, but actually starting a relationship with one? I'll defend your rights to your own thoughts, fantasys.etc, and to your right of freedom of speech, but I'd also fight to ensure you don't start a relationship with a child.

I could almost understand it if it wasn't romantic, but more akin to that held by Lewis Carrol and his child-friends. Even if there was sexual desires held, as long as they were controlled and unacted upon as with Carrol. But still, it's a little wierd...
    http://books.guardian.co.uk/departments/classics/story/0,6000,582828,00.html

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.